WE WILL MAKE MURRICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

WE WILL MAKE MURRICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yeQZXoqmm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clinton still lost, snowflake.

MURRICA IS GOING TO BE this big!

Posting trump's pics is shitposting?

Hate that bitch, lol. Past election was bad vs worst.

>Still hung up on the election

yeahyeahyeah nobody cares

Stupid cunt
He's not even evil, he's just a fucking moron.
Comparing him to Hitler is an insult to Hitler.
At least Hitler had grand plans, this moron has no idea what he's doing.
I can only imagine how stupid you have to be to look up to this guy

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yeQZXoqmm8

This is perfect. It's from the mid-2000's

He got net neutrality repealed like he said he wanted when he was campaiging. Imagine that a politician that actually keeps their promises.

course they still obsess about it. its the only thing Trump's actually succeeded at.

If he somehow manages to last till 2019, I can see them all still screaming about "clinton lost, snowflake" at that point...
In fact, I can see him being dragged out and into the back of a police car, while his supporters still the magic words "clinton lost".

>I can see him being dragged out and into the back of a police car, while his supporters still the magic words "clinton lost".

that's probably exactly how it will go down

sad how few people realize trump getting elected was mostly just a backlash against liberal extremism/pc culture/etc being shoved down everyone's throat.

SNL cast member and overall loser Pete Davidson just got a Hillary tattoo and not only is it Hillary it's fucking awful

BTFO

HAHHHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Notice how Trump has to have "rallies" every now and then? What President fucking does that? He's STILL running.

sad how you're a sad faggot talking shit

>I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office
fuck off, unbiased my ass.
anyone who claims to be unbiased is dishonest to himself and others.
You are not uninformed, you are misinformed by state media, or what your kind like to call alternative-media(fox news,breitbart,infowars and various pseudo-intellectual youtube channels)

all for except the youtube channels either have close ties to the white house or make a killing selling paranoid idiots merchandise to filter the gay out of the tap water.

If you are gonna be a moron, at least admit you are biased, like everybody is.

That's only because it's freshly inked fuckwad. It will look better after a few weeks.

Sup Forums is more full of Liberal shitheads then Tumblr and Reddit. You polititards and SJW Cucks are the cancer that’s killed Sup Forums

Hates trump = must love Clinton

Just proving how ignorant trump supporter are.

My eyes are like assholes: when I open them all I see is shit.

>HAHHHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

gtfo newfag

Two can play this game

>copypasta

You Trumpfags are the biggest butthurt faggots here yet. We're loving this shit.

>Imagine that a politician

He's not a politician though, he's a billionaire TV celeb, he has 0 political experience

lmao butthurt buttboy

It looks like Madonna from 1985 not Shillary.

poor Bernie Bro feeling left out.

rekt

Crazy idea, what if OP hates them both?

Or can you not fathom that? Did the news not tell you that was possible?

i get that its Sup Forums and all, but ad hominem doesn't help your cause. i didn't vote for the guy, just stating an observation.

Who wound up becoming president and is getting shit done.

Who cares what you think "helps the cause?" We'll get this without your blessing, thanks.

Yes, he's certainly shitting all over America.

This is the depth of the opposition's argument at this point. Bumping so everyone can see how fucking pathetic the Democrats have become.

Sure kid.

he found an angle that 30% of the population latched onto like a teat to suck. so he does what he knows works - repeat the same thing.

you know that he filed papers to stand again, less than 4 hours after being sworn in? Because as a candidate, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office.

It effectively gags charities from criticising his actions, because they'll risk being prosecuted for it.

So he's using those rallies as a sort of "look, we're campaigning for 2020, honest" facade, while using it as a gagging tactic against criticism.

I’m not a Trumptard, faggot. I’m just someone who hates cucks. Have fun with your wife’s son, BTW.

haha your team lost, you faggot.

Trump is full of shit. Why do you still support him?

totally true lol. I say though, let them keep doing what isn't working. their loud bitching & moaning is only a small price to pay, i think, for us to continue winning & them to keep fucking up and repeating the same mistakes

I support the guy making America great again. You won't find anyone like that on the left.

Trumpfags are the biggest cucks here. And yet here you are, sounding just one of them. And I don't have a wife or a stepson. I dont' get that reference so call me a newfag.

>WE WILL MAKE MURRICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Economy
Jobs
Tax reform
ISIS all but destroyed
Supreme Court Judge
Competent non-partisan Judges
Regulatory reform
Jerusalem
Withdraws from idiotic Paris Climate scam
Judge Gorsuch
Unemployment down especially for black and brown people

I could go on

Because we're all dense yank cunts like you?

That's vague as fuck. Why do you still support him?
BTW America is already great. It doesn't need Trump.

It's crazy how you're proud that he's president, which celeb you going to let have a crack at it next? Kanye? Kim? Do you just go off twitter followers or who's got the most money?

That's a nice collection of buzzwords there, but you forgot
>China
Everything else you wrote is just wrong and idiotic.

>economy
No--see: 8 Years of Obama
>jobs
Citation needed
>tax cuts for the rich
>End of ISIS
Not Trump's doing
>judge
Who thinks Trump is a jackass btw
>regulations
cutting regs!=reform
>Trump pissed everyone off doing that
>climate change=scam
You are a flat-earther
Gorsuch
>You already mentioned him--he hates Trump too
>unemployment down
>Yes, Obama's economy is laudable. Too bad Trump is going to fuck it up with his tax "reform."

>I could go on
so could I

the only thing he's got done is robbing the country and personally enriching him self and his cronies.
All the things you feared hillary would do, but you don't care that he's doing it because he also enables your ignorance, racism and denial of facts

why do so many people enjoy arguing over politics?

especially in this shithole. what happened to the general sense of apathy and antisocial behavior we used to harbor?

sucks being an oldfag

> Economy

Economists *rarely* attribute changes in the economy to presidential efforts/policy. PARTICULARLY in the first year. Why do you?

> Jobs
> Unemployment down especially for black and brown people

Not because of Trump. Coal jobs down. Steel jobs down. Carrier jobs outsourced overseas anyway. So much for campaign promises. What are you talking about now?

> Tax reform

Corporate tax cuts and Trump's real estate deductions are being paid for by healthcare cuts to the masses. MAGA!

> ISIS all but destroyed

GWB and cohorts lied to Congress and the US people and we spent TRILLIONS invading Iraq and fighting/killing impoverished brown people for what? Did this affect gas prices? Did you taxes go down? The instability this fake war caused allowed ISIS/ISIL to rise to power. Obama fought them off and had little choice given the Military Industrial Complex behind all of it. And after all his work, you're going to attribute it to Trump in the first year? WTF?

> Supreme Court Judge
> Competent non-partisan Judges
> Judge Gorsuch

Throwback boomers. You need these judges so you can keep poor people and minorities from getting abortions? So, you like unwanted children who will probably grow up to be criminals because why? Are you running a for-profit prison and raking in the sweet sweet gov't money?

> Regulatory reform

Trump doesn't have the knowledge to make regulatory decisions. Neither do all the reddit-NN whackos. And neither do you. Regulatory actions/reform should be left to people who study this shit for decades. Positions like FCC chairman should go to someone with a PhD in Electrical Engineering/Physics. Do you want someone with a degree in Fine Arts running the FBI? Fuck no. Merit has it's place.

> Jerusalem

Major failure in the UN on this one. Everyone in his cabinet thinks he's a dunce for it too.

> Withdraws from idiotic Paris Climate scam

It's a scam because it attempts to take action instead of do nothing? So, for example, let's say the earth does heat up 2C over the next 50 years - you'll be OK if we tried NOTHING?

Because it's fun triggering these Trumpfags and rubbing their nose in it. Maybe if Trump had gone uber alles by now things would be different. But shit is still wobbly af and we're loving it.

Helps get frustration out. For the most part the level headed people are tilting at windmills (Russian shills), but occasionally a Trumpanzee get's put in their place and that's a tiny victory.

Sup Forums is lefty, fag

now we know where O rly got his cheese pizza

a diaper isn't self absorbed
ur pretty dumb

No shit sherlock, you guys are the only ones that bring her up...because when it comes to defending Trumps idiocy...you have nothing.

Holy fuck! You keep cutting and pasting this bullshit on every thread....definately a bot or just a Breitbart idiot lije I originally thought...

The "shit" he is getting done is working against you, but you will keep defending him because somehow you think you are included in the elite group that is winning! You are no part of that 1 percent moron...

don't want to see it? then quit enabling libcuck threads like this

Oh fuck....the ad hominem homo is back

>implying America ever stopped being great
There's just varying degrees of best.

So now we are teams retard? That shows exactly how ypur stupid reality TV show loving brain works....this is America, we are not "teams" from some great race tv show dumbass...when we get split into sides and one side "loses" our whole country loses dipshit...but of course team Moscow wins...

Lol...retard....

Beep boop...you are a robofag...boop beep

Cry more welfare niggers

Kicking your faggot ass out would help with that. Weren't you liberal cucks all supposed to have fled to Canada or some shit by now?

Shut the fuck up and spread your cheeks you slut

anyone know his real name?

you seem to hate democracy there buddy

Lefties all are looking at Trump all wrong. They should be glad as hell he beat Hillary. It represents a rejection of baby boomer power, which will ultimately be a trend to the left. It just so happens it went right this time because dems embraced that baby boomer Bush-Clinton legacy. He'll be a one-termer. Just chill.

I honestly hope you're just trolling... holy Christ kid...