Hey Sup Forums does not tipping make you a cheap Jew ?

Hey Sup Forums does not tipping make you a cheap Jew ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-labor-tipping/trump-administration-proposes-rollback-of-tip-pooling-rule-idUSKBN1DY2JH
youtu.be/npMiZYstIM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on the service and all that. Too vague a question.

not in the uk

Yes, unless the service was shit.

>being that american
ishiggy diggity!

Just stop using services that expect tips. Go to the store and pickup your pizza, carry out from a restaurant, etc. If you do have to use a service that expects a tip then it makes you a nigger to stiff them.

a majority of conservatives are terrorist christians. they're the ones that have problems tipping

absolutely not, tipping - for jews

>being poor
yes it does

Let me guess you have no education and no job prospects so the best you got is trying ot guilt people into making your scrounger existence a bit easier...

The idea of tipping is supposed to be an extra “thank you” for a job well done. Greedy faggots decided that they would dreadfully underpay their employees and then guilt trip the customers into paying their salary. Its a pretty stupid system.

if you can't tip then your don't eat out, order pizza, take a cab, etc. The prices of whatever you buy in tip industries are cheaper and you must factor in you have to add 20% to whatever they tell you. If you can't do that, you don't eat out. Period.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-labor-tipping/trump-administration-proposes-rollback-of-tip-pooling-rule-idUSKBN1DY2JH

Yes

i'm not made of money

then don't eat out retard. that's the most expensive way to eat, so how can you afford it of you're so broke faggot?

Would you tip your delivery guy, if HE was jewish?

you act like tipping holds some sort of moral value

You act like being serving by some broke mother fucker making less than minimum wage is your birthright.

then what the fuck is stopping them from inflating the original price to get a bigger tip

This. Sage

youtu.be/npMiZYstIM0

Yes it does. Especially when it comes to delivery. It makes no sense at all that one fag should be able to stay at home masturbating and having his food brought to his doorstep than another normal nonfag to go and pick up the food that he was already too lazy too cook himself. You should have to pay more for that kind of service. They leave it up to you to decide how much that service is worth. That doesn’t mean you have to tip of corse, but you are undoubtedly cheap and or Jewish if that’s your choice.
>inb4 anything about a delivery fee those only exist at pleb places. You order from Jews you can expect to pay for it.

I do all those things. I don't tip.

Tell me about how triggered you are.

You act like working a shit low paying job is deserving of free money.

It's an employers job to pay their staff, not mine.

:^)

You must really impress the black bitches with niggardry that strong.

I don't tip more than rounding up although i'm waiter. Why? With 4-5$/hr tip i'm still having an wage of 16$/HR because i don't live in murrishitica

> working
> free money
Pick one

Are you the inventor of the word tip and what it stands for? A tip can be an extra thank you. For example you order pizza and it comes much faster than you expected. You may want to give the delivery man a few extra bucks than you were originally planning on tipping as an extra thank you. That doesn’t mean if your pizza takes a bit longer than you shouldn’t tip at all. They are still providing a service for you, driving to your doorstep using their recourses
So you don’t have to bother getting up. You should have to pay for this service and a measly 5 bucks for some poor delivery slob is well worth it. Worrying about a small tip like this makes me feel worse for you and your situation than i would for the poor delivery slob

You act like being a fat slob is deserving of free service.

> Are you inventor?
Tipping was invented in Europe and WE don't have mandatory tips
> You may want to give the delivery man a few extra bucks than you were originally planning on tipping as an extra thank
When you just give a tip for good service and pay your food normal you don't have to give a bigger tip.

If your boss doesn't pay you well enough to the point that you think you deserve free handouts from customers then get a better job.

Why? If the delivery guy was worth getting more money from tips, why was he a delivery guy and not something better?

This. If murricans would just quit tipping everybody than in a few months there would be no more servers and suddenly every waiter would have an 10$/hr wage if not more.

So by your logic nobody should work in the service industry. You would be raging in your basement if you couldn’t get your meat lovers and chicken wings delivered anymore because everyone got “non shit jobs”

I work as waiter in germany and i'm getting paid 16$/hr

(with tips, basic wage is around 11-12$)

So why don’t you have to tip the UPS guy or the mail man? I guess the fact that they get paid a decent wage is better than begging for tips.

Well in America they can legally pay you less than minimum wage and you have to hope that people tip you. The restaurant barely pays you at all and you are more of a freelance waiter than an actual employee of the restaurant.

Wait, you don't tip your mail man? Wtf dude, it's Christmas.

Please tell me you are joking.

Its because you tip. If nobody would tip then nobody would work for that loan and they would pay better. People working for slave wage causing their own problem.

Its the way the system is set up. You can’t just have everyone walk out without causing a big economic problem.