Does B like to spank there girls?

Does B like to spank there girls?

Sorry, let me re-phrase that, does the tiny percentage of B that gets girls, like to spank them before sex? or just to keep them submissive to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k210hXoV82Y&t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like it, but my boyfriend doesn't. I can tell he's worried if I tell him to go harder than he's willing to. Which is kind of cute, but kind of a turnoff at the same time.

What do you like about it? It gets the blood flowing to your pussy ahead of sex? helping to create a more intense experience. Or do you just like to submit?

sry to hear ur bf is a pussy

The anticipation of the pain. I don't like it when it starts rightaway too hard. I like it to progress, so the anticipation of it gets me going. 50% of me think is fun, like to the point of smiling, the other 50% of me think it's hot to the point of making me horny.

I spank her fat ass all the time to keep her in line

With time I kind of learned to get off to his reaction, tbh. He still does it, but he's always worried he's gonna hurt me badly. I think it's funny.

of course
jiggles the bits

>Does B like to spank there girls?

Their. Go away.

This

Also there's the "post" aspect of it, that I enjoy it too. The next day my ass is pretty bruised, kind of hurts when I sit, and makes me remember the night before, not the spanking per se, but everything that happened, makes me horny, it's a constant reminder of him. I really like it.

ITT: virgins talking to a faggot pretending to be female

Do you wanna date me? I'll take care of you.

yes

Little signs of domination work, fellas. When I'm around my gf, even if no fucking is going to happen (at a party, or whatever), I still make sure to pull on her hair a bit, or swat her ass as she walks by, etc.

This is why the latest bullshit about "metoo" is so annoying. Be in a relationship with a female, and DON'T smack her on the ass or pull her hair. She'll leave you for someone who does.

Be the boss in an office, and only be the perfect professional around the females who work for you. They will prat and preen and try to get you to notice them, and if you resist, they'll think you're gay. This is the dance of life. Men are in charge, women are the takers. I didn't make the rules, I just play the game.

eh, times change. there are girls on Sup Forums now. and what she's saying checks out with my experience. even if she's a dude, she's telling the truth.

Although I don't think I'm into pain that much. Like, hair pulling and ass spaking is great, but pinching, punching, and stuff is a bit much for me. I can't get off to actual pain like that. If anything it makes me want to hurt the other person too and not in a playful way. So I don't think I fit the box for sadomasochism too much.

Would love to spank you

Another thing, while I'm playing Professor Sup Forums - the use of implements works good too.

You can go to Tractor Supply and get yourself a Riding Crop for a few bucks. Pull that out when fucking her and start gently slapping her tits, thighs, ass and pussy. The idea you're using something for a horse will make her hotter than fuck. I've even rolled up a newspaper to smack my gf around when we're fucking and treat her like the dog that peed.

Whatever floats their boat is what I say.

I wouldn’t like it, I want a girl to make me her pet, and make me wear a collar and stuff. Basically like a combination between a slave and a pet

my gf likes it (also choking), but i don't. i like grabbing and stretching her ass but not really spanking it hard. she is really into it so sometimes i please her

*their

I have yet to meet a woman that doesn't like a little bit of choking. Not all the time, but at the right moment, you can send them over the top.

Do you like positions - diaper, wheelbarrow...

Sorry, I don't really know what that is. Can you link pictures?

i still have to figure out that properly. the ex was much simpler, didn't get much experience

this: NEVER BUY A CROP FROM A S&M SHOP.

Go to fucking Wiscoy and get one for $4. If it's good enough for an actual horse, it's good enough for your bitch. Pocket the $56 you save in the process (or buy another 14 crops and give 'em out as party favors).

If anything there are less girls on Sup Forums then there used to be. This is definitely some fag

I did buy a Flail from the Renaissance Faire, however. Just carrying that around hanging out of my pocket all day made the gf wet with anticipation. kek. that was a good night.

Yes. Very hard.

5. Wheelbarrow
10. Diaper

Just do it when you think she is starting to cum - she'll move your hand away if she doesn't like it. If she doesn't move her hand away, have at it and listen to her response.

BTW: "Choking" generally doesn't involve real air constriction. It's more of a simulation of control. Got it?

You should find a cave someplace and paint this on the wall. 10,000,000 years from now, some Alien civilization will find it and get a good laugh.

aw hell yeah ren faire floggers

Was talking specifically about riding crops. Those cutesy $60 ones shaped like hearts or whatever will disintegrate after a few uses. Legit ones are 1/10 the price, twice as durable, and 100% easier to replace. Plus, having an umbrella stand full of discipline implements really sets the tone.

I think it depends. 5 seems interesting, if I'm the one in the bottom. I never tried it before.

I don't really understand what's going on in 10. The person seems to be alone.

ok but what the actual fuck is #46
is that a mountain or what

#36: Trying to put my key in the door while drunk late at night.

#42: Pretending to be Darth Vader

#52: Practicing Plies

#53: Showing my balls to my Gay Boss to get a raise

#56: Trying to wipe my ass after I fall off the toilet seat from being drunk

There's a particular thing I've always wanted to try, but since my bf is not into it, I don't think it will ever happen; I can't find the full scene to the film, but when I first watched it, it really peaked my interest youtube.com/watch?v=k210hXoV82Y&t=11s

Nothing like thrashing a girl until she totally submits, then fucking her hard from behind

If I wanna discipline my bitch with a good ole spanking, how should I approach it? How do I persuade her to bend over my lap in a "sexy" way?

Yeah, nah. That's just brutality. If a chick wants that, she can go down the street and pick up Bluto. I'm out.

Um, first rule: Don't ask. Defeats the purpose. Just have her come over to you, then lay her down, tell her she's been bad, and start light. If she stays there, get your groove on.

killing a little time?

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I LOVE TO SMACK IT TILL IT BLEEDS!
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!

I agree. That's too much.

What if I see that she wants it, but she refuses to bend over? (in a playful way)

The bitch don't gotta bend to slap dat ass. See my positions pic above. Pick the most suitable.

Call me Bluto, friend. Send her on down the street when she asks for more than you're willing to give.

It's all about consent. Some women love harder beatings.

*piqued

I remember spanking my girl and leaving hand marks on her. She said to stop because it was too hard. Insta boner.

Hmmm... Depends on the woman and the situation. I always start with kissing, then work my way to domination. Gets things started. Women are like British Cars - a bitch to get started, and a ton of work to keep running - but when they're running good, there's nothing like 'em. kek.

Yeah, love spanked girls.

Once in awhile. I used to be all about the physical abuse during sex but im married to a woman ive been with for 4 years.

Its mostly more about the time together and having fun and the bang that follows is about doing what works and making us both come so we can move on with our nights.

On date nights or romantic stuff, yeah shell do some stuff i like and ill beat the crap out of her as a treat.. But you cant do.that every night with the same woman after years man.

Inb4 inevitable "well i do!" fag.. Youre an allegory. You dont represent everyone.

Will do.

>Had a gf once, English chick.
>We were fucking one night, and outta nowhere "whack!!" she slaps me full across the face, hard.
>"What the fuuuuuck!" I yell.
>"hit me, user" she says.
>"whaaaat?"
>"hit me, hit me hard!"
>so I oblige, but not anywhere near what she wanted.
>breakup after that, but stay friends
>see her at party 2 months later with new bf.
>she has makeup on to cover quite the shiner, and has a bit of a split on her lower lip.
>mfw I look at her, smile, and whisper "be careful" to her.

Broads. Just no figuring them out.

Does this make me a Chad?

Yes. You have entered Chad territory.

Ugh. You made me cringe so hard it gave me whiplash.

Just give her a slap when she's bent over for doggie. Don't warn her, don't do it too hard. See how she reacts and go from there.

I spank my wife just like my daughters. Keeps them bitches in line when they getting out of line. Feels pretty good smacking they bare bottoms.
>just to keep them submissive to you?
Yes

Yes. I punish my girlfriend when I am mad at her. I go until she cries and then a little bit more. We usually fuck after. She loves it, she said she en she does something wrong it makes her feel good to get her punishment.

I spank myself when I've been a naughty girl.

post pics

actually already done that somewhere

where does one go when they want to ask others on how many swats you deserve?