So Sup Forums. Tell me some stories of when you've encountered a rather reckless African American. Greentexts welcome

So Sup Forums. Tell me some stories of when you've encountered a rather reckless African American. Greentexts welcome.

>Be Me
>walking home from school
>on the right side of road on sidewalk texting and walking
>Sidewalk ahead is clear
>No one to be seen in front of me for a mle
>I glance up from my phone to the other side of the street
>NiggerSpotter.jpeg
>Ignore him and continue with my day
>Notices nigger crossing road to my side
>Dont acknowledge him doing it
>Looking at my phone and nigger shoulder checks me
>Phone falls out of hand
>Nigger snatches it
>He runs
>ThereGoesMyPhone.mp4

This confirms my suspicions that traps are just twinks dressing up as girls for their ''sub'' fetish.

holy shit. batman-level detective skills
fucking retard

ThIS!

>Be me, tourist in New York City.
>Hottest day of the year, got myself a giant Coca-Cola.
>Walking down the street and this black guy in a suit talking on his phone bumps into me.
>Top pops off the Coke and a little bit slops over the side.
>Black guy stops and stares at me.
>"Oh my word, I'm so sorry!"
>Reaches for his pocket.
>"I must buy you another."
>I reassure him it's OK, hardly any got split.
>He insists and gives me $20.

kek

You son of a-

sounds like you faggots are betas more than anything. you fat fucks really that out of shape and have a phone so dry not to run after them?

and achilles was shaka

>sounds like
nothing to hear
but your self-hate seething

Too lazy to do a greentext.
I was walking through the hallways in my highschool and im going to my first hour class. Im walking down these stairs and traditionally at our school you go down the right side and up the left. They even have little arrows to show which one to go to. this nigger thought he was so fuckin cool walking up the wrong staircase with literally hundreds of people going down them.
Idea...
Im in a huge crowd if someone shoves this nigger no one would know who
>Shove.exe
Nigger goes tumbling. breaks his arm. Never got caught.

youre literally just trying to find shit to piss on. no one want you here faggy.

>be me
>teacher for 20 years
>have experience with literally thousands of students
>about 5% of students are lying, weaselly, plagiarizing, cheating, entitled cunts
>among blacks, it's more like 80%
>one earned an A in 1998; I remember her because she is the only one
>among blacks who do the work, the work is, as a rule, 2 full letter grades below average
>watch black students honored and feted by university liberal establishment
>hear about how much diversity contributes to the learning environment
>required by college-wide core to teach more material that flatters black students, even though the work of blacks in every field is sub-par
>mfw

+see black man
+get scared and go hide around a corner
+I live in Australia and there is only one black person here
+close call

I had a black retard do something similar at my school. Im not being mean by saying black retard. he's actually retarded. He went to sit in a bean bag chair in a corner and like just plopped into it and landed on his arm so fuckin weird and i remember hearing the snap of the kids arm

when you can only defend yourselves behind a computer screen

Sounds tasty

Yeah lemme track you down and go to your house cuz you like to shit talk on a thread on Sup Forums. Shut your mouth pussy.

so then I could push you slightly, take your phone and prove your betaness has nothing to do with the other person being a nigger?