Visit the twitter page of musician I like

>Visit the twitter page of musician I like
>Anti-Trump tweets
Into the trash it goes

i dont know what you expected, most artists are liberal faggots

If you admire Hitler or Stalin, even ""ironically,"" you're the scum of the earth.

I agree in the sense that I don't want to hear any political shit but I disagree if you mean you support Trump.

hitler is legitimately admirable though. guy started at the absolute bottom as an orphan street urchin and worked his way up to the highest position in his society, and was mythologized as a satan. is that not dope?

Are you autistic, or just meme-ing?

Hitler was a robot who made it. He's an example for all of us.

choose one
artist makes good music
artist makes bad music

that's literally it. you don't have to dig deeper about what kind of music it is or what kind of person the artist is

im srs. even JFK admired him, said he had in him the stuff of legend. if you don't get why hitler is cool you might be a fag.

Literally every modern artist worth giving a shit about is anti-trump. get over it, you delicate snowflake bitch.

>Absolute bottom
Like going to the same fancy children's school as the Wittgenstein's, one of the richest families in Europe.
>Mythologized as a Satan.
No, in the end he was crucial in destroying nations and causing suffering all while providing his "master race" (Your type would call them Chads) to rape and murder the countryside. When a real war comes, all the Hitler and Stalin admirers will be cursing themselves.

The spirit and worldview of the artist will always be reflected in his work. why would you want to listen to music-even good music- if its tainted with the ideology of a leftist retard?

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW MY WHOLE TEAM FUCKIN HERE

>musician doesn't harbour strong antipathy for the american misbreed

not worth anyone's time

Ok, so you're autistic, then? No worries, we're all somewhere on the spectrum, I guess.

I strongly suggest reading War and Peace.

>mass murderer
>syphilitic retard
>vegetarian
>quite probably a fag

what's not to like

why are you so upset, user

if it's alreayd good then the ideology, worldview and spirit won't matter

I did, Tolstoy's a butthurt fag about great men

hiter verifiably got more pussy than you

HITLER X OVO ITS A THIRD REICH THING YOU DUN KNOW

I'm sure.

I get kinda annoyed when musicians or other people in the public eye spout their political views (only when they disagree with me though), but if you really believe in something and you have that platform to spread the message, you'd be remiss not to use it imo.