How do I man up and take shit from my boyf...

How do I man up and take shit from my boyf. I literally cried because he said "Die you fucking cunt" to me and his retarded friends are telling me to kill myself. Have I made a good attempt by browsing Sup Forums? Do I just need to become desensitised?

>inb4 tits or gtfo
There are millions of tits all over the internet that you can go look at

>inb4 kill yourself
Thanks but not helpful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thinking you need to take abuse

cheat on him and leave him for someone hotter to show him and his retarded friends how to not take people for granted, OP

Just stop giving a fuck about what other people say.
It's not about you getting desensitised, it's about you allowing yourself to be 'moved' by other peoples' words.

Agree with ya fags

I'm gonna guess that your father was either abusive or left the family. Have you ever been a stripper? Are you planning to be?

Uh, not to white knight or any of that crap, but dump his ass. He sounds like a hillbilly.

It was reversed, my mother left a year after I was born. Also I lack confidence to be a stripper. I just want to be a good wifey but I hate that I'm such a pussy.

No one fucking cares you cunt

Oof

I second

Sup Forums ain’t completely heartless. You ain’t gotta take his shit. Leave him, now. Leave that shithead, and maybe his information too (Facebook, address, phone ect.) we’ll take it from here.

>Facebook, address
seems like the same thing to me

get out of that relationship
get away from him or any of his friends

look after yourself as if a pre-pubescent you wasnt inside your current body and you need to protect them

steal his shit dump it in a river they have no proof so they cant actually so anything leave him fuck some rich guy ride off his ass for a bit then move to the next rich fuck bassically just do the typical easymode whore life that most women do

No you need to not be with someone like that...

Its not rocket science..

Neckbeard faggots

Op what did u do

ALl these white knight fgts
dont mlady to hard u might break your fucking chin

tits or gtfo

I've been through years of types of therapy and medication, and the pre-pubescent imagination thing is what helped me look after myself.

You're anonymous, it doesn't mean you have to act like a cunt.

A Pepe falls in love with a Wojak

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the wojak's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the wojak, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the wojak he called is not the same wojak he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this memeverse at all. He is the wojak's alternate memeverse counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE OF SHIT MEMES.

this

FINDS

don't remember that there were this amount of white knights on Sup Forums

tf happened to the rules?

tits or gtfo bitch

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

If you really want to hurt him go out with a darky and act all happy anfld laugh at how small he is

I'd recommend dating a nice guy, even a beta stereotypical one, just so you can see what a nice relationship should be like.

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

Women are supposed to be pussies. Quit yer whining you filfthy bloody cunt and go make a sandwich...NOW.

Oh, and Tits or GTFO

This get a tyrone if not some ahmed pajeet spic will do it

What a fucking cuck faggot. Go die

Have a few comebacks ready or just up n leave

Don't cheat, just leave the damn relationship.

Cheating just tells any future partners that you can't be trusted.

Yea because someone it's ok for someone to be a piece of shit degenerate to someone like that. Jesus not even b was this bad you mongoloid. God forbid people give decent advice to help someone beaing treated like garbage by a sub human dick head.

the cancer of Sup Forums

provide proof of womanhood tits with time stamp or GTFO, and kill your self cunt

Dump his ass. You don't need to take abuse from this cunt.

Hey OP
i really don't see the issue here all these white knights here obviously don't know how obnoxious you dumb hoes can be
if you can't take it fucking hang yourself and don't forget to stream it dumb bitch
also TITS or GTFO

Cuck him OP, fuck his dad