'tis the season, enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azlSvtX2s1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use this one every time my headphones break

dont waste your time. these things rarely worked
even a decade ago.

now's the best time, cashiers are usually too overwhelmed to look into them

Holy shit I feel like an oldfag, I haven't seen coupon threads in years. Whatever happened to all of them? Did the move over to infinity chan?

people stopped believing in them

where can you use these?

here's a good bundle, snack coupons ALWAYS work

Which season? 2011?

As someone who works in retail, the secret is to buy other things with these and mix in regular coupons as well. We can easily spot someone who is obviously passing off bullshit. Get some legit coupons from the paper, or whatnot and mix them in. Spend at least 30 more dollars on crap like snacks or other odds and ends, don't just walk up going "Heres my coupon for a 90% off item thats normally a hundred bucks" and have that be all you get.

>Already expired
What is wrong with you.

What's the easiest way to change the expiration date?

you have to shoop the dates, scanning the code doesn't show it's expired

fuck that. then when you get to the register and it doesn't work you end up spending $30?

nice try kike

gimp

That's when you insist. There comes a point I want nothing more than you to just get the fuck out of my face and i'll call a manager who if you raise enough of a stink will just override the price to what the coupon says. If he refuses, just buy whatever else you have and move on.

It's not rocket science, you just have to have some social skills, but I guess that's hard to come by around here.

youtube.com/watch?v=azlSvtX2s1I

> manufacturers coupon for cigarettes

All cigarette coupons are from the manufacturer. They don't come in the fucking Sunday paper you idiot.

I miss these threads. sadly most stores are savvy to it now. although it's been so long maybe they'll work again

So is there a way around the coupons being expired or are we just playing pretend right now?

P H O T O S H O P
they only SAY their expired

lol shit. It's been a while since I've seen these threads.
I wonder if any ever worked.

i used to use really nice paper for them and i got a few pack of smokes for like 87 cents or some shit but that was over 5 years ago

i havent made these in years holy shit. they work though.