Can someone nuke this shithole?

can someone nuke this shithole?

this is all wrong
they shouldn't be 'picking up girls' they should just be allowed to take them

>career rapists are absolute beginners at sex

I would but NATO stopped us from having nukes.

How do older Germans explain what is going on now in Germany, or why it has changed so much?

fuck the germans

We need you as a buffer so that we can defend France

I take it you are not German?

he is greek

That man is white

most of them are very angry and frustrated about it but they are old so no one cares

That man is Greek

They also keep voting CDU like the good cucks they are

Who else are they supposed to vote for? CDU didn't even stand for any of this bullshit until recently

That's very progressive!

AfD you idiot
Yeah you mean until recently when they let 2 million in? Fuck you're dense

Angry and frustrated perfectly describes my German friends, all 40 or older.
They have seen a big change in their country, and not for the better.
I was talking to one of them and he was getting so angry he couldn't speak English any more. He has young daughters, he has a business, and is very worried about both.
His wife gets harassed, his business gets stolen from, and he has had enough.
All because they moved immigrants into our old military base by his house.

>le kremlin meme party

All Greek :)

>AfD

Lmao

Yep, this is actually the biggest problem that Western Europe faces: apathy. Nobody cares about how much worse our countries will be in the near future, all they care about is their own lives, what they're going to have for dinner or watch on TV tonight. We're living in a bubble where we've become desensitised to what we see in the news about children being raped/bombed both in our countries and abroad to the point that all we care about is our own lives. We have become too comfortable.

I guess my friends are some of the few that are angry, or you're full of shit.

>he didn't take the Ikibey pill

Daily reminder if you vote CDU or anything to the left of it you have literally no excuse when your daughter/sister/mother/gf gets violently gangraped and killed by shitskins. And I'm not using that word wrong, you are literally opening a window and shouting out to the world: "Please, come and rape our women, I beg of you!".

They can ditch putin right after the elections. Everybody was whining how trump is a russian puppet but right now nobody really cares

Look at all those peace-loving new Germans :)

What about the ones with children?