Does this wax coil look burnt?

Does this wax coil look burnt?

i don't get it

Eh?

very burnt

yes stupid make sure it has colour
black = burnt

FUCKKKKKK can i still use them?

Do i legit just need to buy a replacement?

And how do i avoid this bullshit

Help

dubs and trips riggity checked but you literally shouldn't be vaping if you're this stupid

Cunt im 45 years old i just got these fuckers please help me the instructions with my vape were very unclear in terms of usage

yes you nigger

To which

I dont get it

theyre disposable dummy

Yeah but how bad is it to use these
Theyre like $40 and shipping is a bitch this time of year
I just bought it, used it a bit, and now i have no way to consume my dabs because im on a holiday

use a fucking butter knife

Faggots have i given myself cancer smoking this shit

You aren't forty five, motherfucker. I bet you aren't twenty five. Do you always type like a teenager? Don't know how to use google faggot?

It's not an email

I can't find anything relating to these on google, can you? Fucking do it, help me, and be a good person then

I would just get rid of the wicks altogether. I use a regular old rda with a clapton coil. Just smear some oil on the coil after pulsing once or twice and then puff away. Always worked for me.

The wicks are super hard, like theyre made out of graphite or something

Know lots of grown ass men who go "FUCKKKKKK" on the internet eh? Who need Sup Forums to wipe their ass for them?
It has less to do with it not being an email and more to do with you sincerely sounding like a teenager.

clean with iso alcohol.
let evaporate thoroughly before using.

What the fuck kind of grown ass men are you around?

Did you hear what I just said? Get an RDA, get a clapton coil. You can get a good RDA for like 5 bucks if you buy a Chinese clone. All you are doing is applying heat to the substance, its not so complicated that you need some expensive piece of stoner tech.

Okay. What should i expect after cleaning? How do i know if they are permanently damaged?

using a pen for oil or wax is a fools game, you must get a proper oil rig if you want to keep using that stuff. This is why the herb is best, you literally just need fire to smoke it.

they dont easily damage with regular use.
turning black is expected.
after cleaning coils should be silverish again.
try using.
hold button a few seconds.
if coils heat up and turn orange they are still good.

This, I do it all the time and it makes them almost like new

>Cunt im 45 years old
That's actually a lot sadder then

Vapes come with clean instructions, stop being a tard.

Im traveling currently which is why i have this pen, I have a nice seasoned universal ti nail and recycler at home. Propane torch too no butane shit

Do vape stores sell these?

Im not concerned about cleanliness I'm concerned about damaged coils