Walk into bathroom

>walk into bathroom
>see this
wat do

Sympathize. I've been there.

Exactly what the guy did, take a photo.

help her to bed, make sure she won't choke in her vomit during her sleep. When she awakes, I'll cook her a bowl of eggs, hand them to her and say "you don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat these".

Bend her over the toilet and fuck the shit out of her.

classic

exactly, it is the only thing to do.
mediocre.

Get markers and super glue

You probably will literally fuck the shit out of her. That's probably why she's sitting on the toilet.

Wat?

Shit in the bucket.

This
Then this
And finally

-Move over bitch i need to shit.
shit
leave the bathroom

newfag

finally some creative thought.

10/10

Turn 360° and walk away

Shoot first, ask later.

maybe not so creative, but I like the sheer determination and resolve.

>pooping
>puking
>sitting on the toilet
all my fetishes in one

Hand her a bowl of eggs

There's literally only one thing to do here, and it's setup for this.
Sharpen your machete and behead her, head falls into bucket and since all muscles relax when you die, shit and piss will be pouring out, falls into the toilet leaving no mess at all, blood coming from the neck goes into the bucket too.

I CALLED THAT!

You don't need creativity when you need to shit do you?

bruh that's not nice

valid point

ask if DTF then proceed as if she said yes

I've actually had a situation like this once during a party at a friends house. Just without the bucket, she used the sink right in front of her. Asked her if she was ok, she looked up to me and almost slipped off of the toilet seat. she puked into her jeans and proceeded to put them back on and let me walk her to the nearest bed. Didn't mention the crusty stais of vomit the next morning, and she either pretended not to notice or she was still too wasted.

I would bet you money it would still be messy. Especially the blood. It's not like there's a trough, I don't think the blood would just flow cleanly into the bucket.

What does this say

I have one question shes asian, latin or what?
The answer is really necessary whether i lick her butthole or not.

someone i used to know pulled their pants off and slipped his dick in. She found out and he did 3 years. Another mate saw him on the train years later he said he looked proper old. Apparently lost all his friends - not sure about his family.

Fuck I hate women. Like it did her 3 years of damage. Fuck this gay fucking earth

u have to turn 2017° or you just go 90° to your left dumbass

It's not unusual for raging , angry homosexuals like yourself to project your anger on women. Perhaps you should go to /queer/ or /faggotry/?

Jump the stairs, coward! Or else you are a chicken.
No, im not!
They cant find out the truth

shit porch of gueese comic

Wow user, I get that Sup Forums is the smelly taint of the internet, but that's fucked man.