Hey

I said it's twine time
I said it's twine time
I said it's twine time
Hey, look at that

best way to gun shot

bullshit short range gimmick in video games

youtube.com/watch?v=38a7L60SLJs

hunter here, mossberg 500 barrel combo, maximum versatility. dropped a deer at ~170 yards with the slug barrel and a red dot.

amazing engineering tbqhwu fampai

It's more likely to be the future of firearms as we know it since they can be used to fire recoilless with different payloads. As the future of material evolves will open up new options for shotguns than any other firearms...

They're like the diesel car of firearms. There's a future for them, if it's useful is going to be the real question.

scatterguns are pretty cool, my police trade-in Remington 870 is my daily beater shotgun, works great.

My home defense tool of choice. It's my favorite gun I own. Mossberg 590a1

why 3 shells up 3 shells down?

why would you pistol grip a shotgun with a top-tang mounted safety?

CULCHA ON Sup Forums

Best way to kys

Because my thumb reaches the top safety just fine. Pistol grip is more comfy for me to shoot a lot, and I'm more concerned with comfiness while shooting than the short time turning safe on and off.

The 3 down in my loading procedure are faster for me to grab and load, but run the risk of sliding out during any major jostle. It shouldn't so long as the saddle holds, but there is the risk. Thats why the other 3 are the opposite direction so they definitely wont fall out, but require a slower hand-over procedure to load fast.

Don’t try shooting a 3 1/2 slug shell one handed from a pistol grip 12 gauge. It’s a really dumb mistake to make.

That knife, lol

your stupidity has made you a bit wiser user

u r shit at calling things. Its called "SHOTGUN", for fuckssake
how hard was it to make a shotgun at least semi automatic for that long and box magazine fed, at that?
sometimes i wonder how come its not the 1 and only kind of gun ever needed, since u can shoot slugs, aside from "shot" (another amazing name for type of ammo being a pack of pellets)? Its big, heavy and goes fast. Is it inacurate? Cant it penetrate body armor? Cant it be spitzer-shaped?

And all it cost me was three days of a sore hand.

trigger never moves fake bullshit lousy animation

Its called a bayonet, pleb

why would u shoot full-sized shotgun 1-handed?

oh wait shotguns didnt shoot actual proyectile? only the small iron balls inside? my life is a lie

/Extended range stabber

It wasn’t full sized, it was a mossberg 500 security that I’d swithed over to a pistol grip. Mostly it was just to see if I could. No problem with 3 inch buckshot shells, but wasn’t thinking right when I put in the 3 1/2 inch slug. Like I said, dumb mistake.

t. someone's who's never shot a shotgun before

Why are are shotguns called shotguns when most guns shoot already

>it wasnt a full-size
>it was mossberg 500
u americans and your "plinkers" designed to be funny, instead of working effectively

Didn’t feel “funny” when it was easy to hold/hide in a jeep when fleeing hurricane Rita.

LOL a shotgun is the best small arms weapon

smg

If I hit R1 while I'm slashing, I can shoot at the same time.

Right MP5s, Uzis, Skorpions, and Tec-9s are reall easy to source on short notice from a sporting goods store. Oh that, and a Class III license and about 8K USD plus the transfer fee.

I want to get into guns. I don't care about owning one yet but I want to learn more about them. How do I go about that?

What is it you specifically want to know?

Go to a local range/gunstore that offers gun rentals. A lot of places will let you rent guns to fuck around with for a while supervised on their range and you can talk their ear off about guns.

I basically just want to learn a bunch about the subject. For example with tanks, I know many different tanks, what nations they come from, different guns/mounts etc that can be put on them. With guns, I guess I basically just want to know an overview of them, then maybe go from there, learning about different mods and such? I'm a total normie when it comes to them, the only guns I know are the m16, the m1911, the remmington and a few others.

The same way I feel about your incestuous relationship with your dad. Unless I'm shooting of course.

Shotgun shells are super versatile. Make a lot of fun shit. Best protection gun. I want a lever action myself. 11 rounds of I'll-Fuck-You-Up.

they are versatile tools for short range, since you can reload for them easily and use various sorts of projectile / shot. however, they do some things ok but nothing great, except perhaps for hunting birds.

i would much rather have a rifle, whether a bolt action 308 or a semi auto in some intermediate or full power caliber like .556 / 6.72x39 or .308. firearms are for reaching out and touching something, shotguns you are pushing it past 50 yards. 100 yards is pretty much max reasonable effective range. for inside 50 yards, a good pistol is much easier to carry, for home defense a pistol like a glock will hold more rounds and more commonly is box magazine fed. only other thing a shotgun is good for imo is long term survival, if you have a break action single shot shotgun, they are mechanically simple, can accept inserts for other calibers, and you can even load them with black powder and gravel if you had to. reloading ammo besides shotgun shells would be more difficult if SHTF.

Video game shotguns always kinda suck.

Because it fires 'shot', which is a bunch of projectiles, dummy. A gun fires a single bullet.

Nice scattergat

I like the way you think regarding the side saddle. You're pretty fucked though if you need more shells than what the tube can hold.

Start with the basic types and calibres: pistols (revolvers, autoloaders, fully automatic), high powered rifles (hunting & tactical & antimateriel (bolt action, autoloaders, lever action), assault rifles, submachine guns (‘sub’ means fully automatic but shoots pistol calibre ammo), light machine guns, & heavy machine guns.

That’s barely scratching the surface but if you go to the wikipedia articles about those and follow the ammo and mechanical links you’ll get a decent enough grounding to start reading “proper” gun sites, forums, and blogs.

Also, for fun, go to imfdb.org to find out what firearms are used in movies and tv shoes.

Sure, but the whole reason I own a gun anyway is if the worst case scenario happens and someone breaks in. Might as well go all out and go worst case scenario I need more than the 8+1

Shotguns are too loud.

No this is Patrick!

They are the kings of Close quarters. Rounds that have a 1200+ FPS payload and anyone wearing a vest is sure to get broken ribs, collapsed lung, or severe internal bleeding. even from a 20ga..

pretty nice 1911... for a pleb tier burnout jew like him.

dont listen to the cancer. Your gun, your choice.

could ditch the Laser/Light unit though. otherwise, totally legit.

>in b4 bayonet hate.

I actually keep the light on not for the laser, but for the strobe light it does. It's tremendously blinding and disorienting at night so would be invaluable. I dont use the laser at all, really.

Also the bayonet doesnt stay on, was just there for the photo op lol

obvious retard with a very small penis

Decent SHTF weapon.
Cheap. Ammo everywhere. Swap out shot/barrels for different roles.

Sucks at anything over 75 yards. Bout it.

yes but how are they for an heroing? excruciating pain or instakill?

Im not saying the light isn't legit. its just... being 'that guy with the laser on a shotgun' screams mall ninja.

Light= totally legit
Laser on a gun that has a scatter radius=Herp Derp.

Still, legit gun with a military pedigree and accepts 3' magnum loads stock= too legit to quit son.

They are perfect for firing shotgun shells.

Pretty good for home defense or a tough crowd.

I'm not good with guns but from what i've heard, a small caliber pistol would be best for an hero'ing. They're strong enough to puncture your body but not strong enough to go through the other end, meaning they'll bounce around inside you

zombies? I don't think so, shotgun's bad news for the zombies. I'll take on the entire zombie apocalypse just get me a shotgun

eat the end of a shotgun and it'll take most of your head off. i know someone who killed themselves with a shotgun last year.. head was pretty much gone, splattered all over the wall / room.. if you put it in your mouth and aim it at your brain stem, it will be insta kill. but do use all a favor and stop using firearms to kill yourselves... jump off a bridge instead, we don't want to give them any more excuses to take our guns.

Pretty neat.

Jumping off a high place just makes you a potato. Best method of killing yourself is just slitting your throat and bleeding out.

How high would one have to jump to successfully not end up in the potato stage?

Very high. The highest survived fall was by a Serbian woman who fell 10,000 meters from a plane with no parachute.

Rock salt my dude, you'll thank me later

bullshit. jump headfirst, dive into a hard surface like rock or pavement, from 50 feet or higher, and you will be dead for sure. instantly. a lot cheaper and more accessible than obtaining a firearm.

I mean I already have a firearm the problem is that my normie friend is keeping it in his gun safe because my parents are afraid of an accident maiming them if I keep it here. Just exploring my options a bit I guess. Could always use one of the pistols at the gun range in town but I don't want it to be too public

i'm the same guy saying jump from a high place... it's your life your choice, but unless you have some painful terminal disease, i'd suggest considering, oh idunno, not killing yourself? we've all felt that way at times but shit changes in life and if you just ride out the bad times usually it gets better. sounds like you're pretty young..

21 and Im not planning on doing it yet. Just waiting till my grandparents are dead(well, the ones that care that I exist that is) and I've managed to ruin all the close friendships that I've built. Prob gonna be in the next 5 years at the rate those are going.

If you want to kill yourself easily, tie a slipknot with a short rope, tie it around a door nob, then kneel down with your feet pushed against the door. It'll make your blood stop flowing to your brain, you'll pass out quickly with absolutely no pain, not even the burning sensation you get in your lungs when holding your breath if you do it right.

i'm 35 and my gram just passed this july.. she took care of my since my parents were shit. life can be tough but it's worth it, it's what you make it.. it takes work to build relationships, and also experience to recognize good people. as you age things get better and life gets easier / more fulfilling. at least you're smart enough to give it some time.

Noted thanks
Sorry to hear that bro. My grandmother passed away two years ago and I still think about her all the time. Hope things get better for you soon.

guy is a fag

It's called a faggot indicator. You faggot.

You almost make me ashamed to be a gun owner.

thanks, same to you brosef. shit does get better.. our families invest so much time and effort into us, give us so much, it's our job to take that gift and not squander it.. live a long and full life and be yourself, that is enough, but ending your life is a pretty big fuck you to the people that loved you and provided for you imo.

>daily beater
What could you possibly need a shotgun for on a daily basis?

How is that gun firing if the trigger doesnt move?

Thank god someone already said this. I guess we're the same kind of phonetically autistic.

hiking in the woods. hiking around a farm / property. hunting any sort of birds with birdshot on a regular basis on private property.. etc.. tho again, i'd rather have a rifle. pic related. my fav rifle. it's a .308 gunsite scout.

Overkill up close, shit at range, loud as all fuck, too big and take too long to load.

Get a pistol, smg or AR.

So you like to shoot quietly, eh?

Wat? The trigger moves.

Do you do the autism?