Sup Forums Makes an Album

Continued from Bjork theme album continues. There are two songs left to claim, come on in and make them!

One arrow is claimed, two is delivered
. I Want Bjork To
>2. Have my BABIES
. these threads are hella gay and so is this album
. i will personally track down and kill anyone that makes an Audacity "drone" or "noise" track for this album
. The ballad of Ricardo the stalker
. >fags actually not getting dubs when rolling l m a o
>7. Stalk On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
. I Am So Empty On the Inside. :(
9. Iceland is my city
. Icelandic Pussy So Tight I Could Never Pull Out
. The Sounds of Kanye West Fucking Bjork While Kim Masterbates in the Corner 0_0
12. In New York I Milfy Rock
. Stalk On You Crazy Diamond (Parts VI-IX)
. Seaweed Sam & Sharkman Steve
. Bjork Peacefully Sneezing In A Cafe In Iceland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sBaFD0XoYY
youtu.be/Di2Eu3b4LWQ
convert2mp3.net/en/
youtu.be/94iDdHRa2X4
www119.zippyshare.com/v/YcuuA5kZ/file.html
clyp.it/3wlk1iu1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=8sBaFD0XoYY

Are you going to revise yours? No rush, go for it, just make sure when you upload it to clyp that its available for download

>Stalk On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
youtu.be/Di2Eu3b4LWQ

Who ever made the parts VI-IX did a great job, I think the 2 halves go well together.

Please just rip from YT, the file is to large for anything else. convert2mp3.net/en/ gives a high sample rate and keep the quality good.

Had fun everyone! This is definitely one of our best works so far.

Yeah I'll do that. I tried making an actual song instead of just a collage of samples

Yeah I am

Yeah no problem, ripping from YT works just fine. Nice song! I'm glad people have been pretty happy (or at least pleasantly surprised) with the last couple albums

Are you Arca? This is fucking amazing, and works really well as an I've Seen It All remix. Fucking haunting too. I am genuinely blown away.

bumpin'

New thread
New claims

Claiming Bjork's breasts
If next post is dubs this post is counteracted

Counteracting with 8s

I guess it's sealed. Those tits are mine.

I already was given bjork's breasts in the last thread from havin dubs

>New thread
>New claims
Besides, there's always alternate universes

I claim bjork’s penis

(Also the existence of infinite universes does not imply that every possible universe actually exists, don’t make that mistake)

Every album thread is a different universe, with the only link holding them together being the album spawned from them.

Hey hows it going man? Once we get yours we're pretty close to done. It doesn't look like anyone wants the last two, should we just continue the thread tomorrow? Or try our best to finish tonight?

Continue tomorrow, when everyone's up, but wait a little while for 11.

whoa can you explain this to me, how does the phrase "infinite universes" NOT imply that they exist?

This is probably the best Sup Forums has done since Absolute Madness. I laud you all.

I'm almost done. I'm the same one who made Dies Irae last time, so again, I'm taking a million years. Sorry about that. I'm almost done though. I'm trying to figure out a vocal melody to use from Bjork for this one section and then I'll be close to done.

Awesome.
So many surprisingly good /prod/ucers here.

No worries, your work is awesome, looks like we'll probably bleed into tomorrow anyways so take your time

Best tracks so far:
Stalk On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
Stalk On You Crazy Diamond (Parts VI-IX)
Seaweed Sam & Sharkman Steve
>fags actually not getting dubs when rolling l m a o
I Am So Empty On the Inside. :(

There are infinite number between 1 and 2, but none of those numbers are 3

Really makes you think

There are infinite universes in the multiverse, but none of them contain real life anime waifus

And why would that be? What rules out anime waifus as a real possibility in an alternate universe?

How would you know that?

link me to 8 pls the original 404'd

clyp.it/hqq3wkp2

I’m not saying they’re ruled out, just the popular line of thought that multiverse theory implies every possible universe (including all human-imagined universes) must exist is flawed.
Maybe there’s a universe where pi is a different number, but there’s not necessarily a universe where Attack on Titan is real.

Next time search the archive.

But why is it flawed? If there are infinite universe, that would mean infinite possibilities, correct? Or I am I just looking at from the surface?

ok you say these things but can you explain why they exactly can't exist?

Meant to reply to

I like how we have the "accidentally got dubs" stuff like "this thread is hella gay..." or "fags not getting dubs when rolling..." and then the obvious Bjork jokes, but then there is Seaweed Sam and Sharkman Steve, it sound so out of place, like it sounds like a children's song. I hope the track is really good.

Every *possible* universe could exist, and this set could be infinite, but every *impossible* universe by definition must not exist. It doesn’t make the set of existent universes any less infinite.
It’s just my own personal hunch that a universe precisely mirroring any of our imagined fictitious universes would be pretty unlikely
Saying it again:
>there are infinite numbers between 1 and 2, but none of them are 3

It's great. This Austin producer is pretty good.
Now I understand, but does that rule out the possibility of the other user also laying claim to Bjork's breasts?

I’m not quite certain but i think that universes very similar to our own are highly likely to exist, so there are probably universes where each of us claimed bjork’s breasts and maybe even some where we got them :)

Holy fuck I need to get to work on my inter-dimensional trampoline.

Check out Isaac Arthur on youtube that’s where i first heard this i think.
He is the best futurologist out there that i know of

Sure thing user, really appreciate you dropping this knowledge on me. It's fun thinking about these things. Is the idea of alternate dimensions seen as a serious theory?

Sure, a lot of ficiton may seem impossible, but I feel like in a lot of those alternate universes it isnt a perfect version of our fiction, but still exists. Plus we are only limited to our very own human perceptions of reality. Just my theory.

Depends on who you ask, I think “multiverse theory” is what you’re talking about which is definitely respected and debated

are you getting this from the entropy thing, where in an infinite universe anything possible will happen

Close i think we’re talking about in an infinite multiverse infinite possibilities will metahappen

Just watching the trailer, the channel seems pretty cool. Used to be real into stuff like this a few years ago, wouldn't hurt to get back into it.

On another note, what do we mean by "possible"? Possible as in practical, or as in physically possible?

Ok this made no sense but you should all watch this Elmer Fudd sounding genius isaac arthur
youtu.be/94iDdHRa2X4

You gotta ask Isaac he answers comments

Claiming 12

there is this other guy named eugene, he runs eugene's physic videos. he has some good shit don't count him out. i like isaac too. isaac is more politically on the right than eugene btw

Thank god! I hope you do something at least ironically good with this concept.

Dont try to make him out as politically on the right, he is basically apolitical in his videos (I’m aware of his involvement)
The topics he discusses are beyond right vs left

Let's not bring politics into this.

btw Coop update the tracklist.

Isaac Arthur is in *no* way a “redpiller”, kids, he’s a science talker
Find it important to make this emphasis

i am talking their personal opinions

How is 11 coming by?

Fill me in, what are isaac arthur’s political opinions (and how do you know)?

claiming 9

pretty good theres lots of bjork moans

if you knew eugene you would know, it doesnt really matter anyway

Sounds good! I think Coop is sleeping so we have to make sure to update him when you're done.

Sweet, all have been claimed.
Waiting on 2, 9, 11,and 12

Can you update the actual tracklist so we can see what's goin' on?

Ok weirdo

Sure thing!

One arrow is claimed, two is delivered
. I Want Bjork To
>2. Have my BABIES
. i will personally track down and kill anyone that makes an Audacity "drone" or "noise" track for this album
. Stalk On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
>9. Iceland is my city
>11. The Sounds of Kanye West Fucking Bjork While Kim Masterbates in the Corner 0_0
>12. In New York I Milfy Rock

How is 9 coming by?

Here is 12 www119.zippyshare.com/v/YcuuA5kZ/file.html

This track talks a lot, but it's not saying anything.

Funny how that transitions into one of the best tracks on the album.

. I Want Bjork To
>2. Have my BABIES
>9. Iceland is my city
>11. The Sounds of Kanye West Fucking Bjork While Kim Masterbates in the Corner 0_0
. In New York I Milfy Rock

Better?

Oh yeah. Gives me hope everytime you update it ;)

I want Bjork to abuse my dick with her feet and hands.

*wet smacks intesifies*

I want her to give me a really sloppy, aggressive blowjob with a lot of spit and tongue action.

Calm down, it’s highly likely that there exist a range of universes in which each of us are getting blowjobs AND having our junk slapped and kicked around by bjork

Man, I fucking love alternate universes.

I hope there's one where she stomps on my dick with those soft bare feet until I cum all over my chest.

>there is a universe where Goldie killed himself because he couldn't stand the anguish of his former gf abandoning the public life to live in a little apartment with a man ten years her junior in sunny Hollywood, Florida

You're 61?

I am not

Oh shit I thought you said senior.

mandela effect

lol so you're 41?

I swear bjork was 71 last time i checked

Holy fucking shit dude.

are any of the tracks being worked on are is this just a roleplay thread now

Honestly I'm not sure. My lewdposts are just my way of bumping the thread.

Byork is a boring old hippie *runs away*

kids say the darndest things.

Probably, I haven't heard of her though. Is she similar to Björk?

You got something on your o there partner and I’m talking about the Icelandish hippie bjorn

Sörry, just an umlaut.

it’s umlau

here is number 9
got bored half way through. fuck you
clyp.it/3wlk1iu1

It's okay, I like the samples you used near the end. Provides a nice little moment of contemplation between tracks 8 and 10.

. I Want Bjork To
>2. Have my BABIES
. Iceland is my city
. In New York I Milfy Rock

Updated for hopeful friend :)

Thank you Coop :)

How's 11 coming along?

say something once, why say it again?

YOU START A CONVERSATION