Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

why are you so gay lol

Trump supporters confirmed for high IQ

>this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials,
>I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
>Genius

I have evolved beyond gender and sex

rly made my tinkle winkle

t. gayboy

>beyond sex
the only true thing from this

I'm a complete moron

Will I get a gf this year?

Lol it sounds like a copypasta.

Its amuses me to see your witty attempt at an insult but I should'nt have expected too much from lower life forms in the first place.

Same, but I have 165 IQ

I'm dum lol xD

No, and it gives me great pride to inform you that you will reach wizardhood. It is something that I yearn for since the female gender is a blight upon this planet

Please do not mock me filthy pleb

i shouldn't have expected more from a homo lol

>lower life forms

You stuck up faggot. Kill yourself.

>female gender is a blight upon this planet
That's true. Smart people go MGTOW.

But you are indeed lower, Its really tiring to be constantly surronded by branlets,

isnt't and IQ of 166 in Pakistan like 110 in Europe?

Its actually the other way around. Its amuses me to see brainlets attemp at "witty" humor. We'll see who's laughing when in 10 years I am surronded by noble prizes and worshipped by the scientific community

>My IQ is 166.
no it's not

I have nothing to prove to you subhuman slav but we shall both see in a few years time

>IQ of 166
>can't even English

What did he mean by this post?

mad paki :DD

He meant nothing for he is a low iq pleb

I have evolved beyond words

i have evolved beyond (you)

More like you're limited by a simple thing like language. IQ of 166 my ass, more like 66.

I have nothing to prove to you subhuman, we shall both see in a few years time