I got hit by a car AMA

I got hit by a car AMA

Who's fault was it?

got any cash out of it?

any video of it?

Nobody was charged so it's hard to say
Just basic damages like broken glasses and physio
No. Apparently one of the witnesses had a dash cam but the officer in charge said he couldn't get his hands on it.

is the paint damaged?

A couple scratches on my bike

how would you rate it from 1-10?

Man or woman? How did he/she react?

Young guy clearly under the impression he was a race car driver.

Slammed on brakes, honk horn, hit me, swerve into barrier, swerve back across the road and rolled into a ditch.

That's not a car, it's a helicopter you fucking kek.

So does this mean that insurance won't pay for damage? Even a small scratch on the paint can cost upwards to $200.
A crack on a windshield cost $300 to fix. You better be either rolling in disposable income or get the guys insurance to pay for it.
Do you expect your own insurance to go up?

I hope you'll get at least the glasses repaired, bro!

I have no clue if his insurance is covering the damages. I kind of feel like he might try and sue me, but I'm broke ass I don't even work so what's he going to get out of it?

I tried suing him, but no lawyer would have me.
Yup they're better than the ones I had.

If you live in the states, its mandatory to have car insurance. You can't get a car or a license or even drive without it. The minimum would be "liability" which only pays if you hit someone else. I'm sure he would have that too. If the police report doesn't say who's at fault you'll be stuck with using a clear plastic paint tarp and duct tape as a window.

It's the same way here.

I'm not the driver tho, I was on a bike.

His car is totaled, too. The last thing I saw before the fireman telling me not to move was his car rolling over and over into the ditch with bits of plastic and metal flying everywhere.

It doesn't matter what happened to his car. What matters in the long run is that you'll have the means to repair yours and get back to what you were doing.
You'll most likely never see his broken ass again, so its dog-eat-dog. You either take every last cent this motherfucker has, or you beta it up and drive around with bugs living in your back seat.

Should've sued the guy.

If he's just some junkie jackass he can get screwed over

i've been hit by two and never felt the need to use those experiences to garner sympathy from complete strangers nor grab attention for it. kys you massive piece of shit attention whore faggot. hope you're decapitated next time you're hit.