Yeah I'd commit suicide if someone sent me that poor excuse for a Switch case

>my longest yeah boy

Nobody cares

Yeah they do have you seen his rabid fanbase

watching that good shit general sam

>tf2
>warframe
my man

another fellow warbro here, just got stubba bp from first run of event, nice nice

fuck off fartsworth nobody cares about your obesity fanboyism

>tfw founder but haven't played warframe in 3 years

stop it Michael you fucking faggot

that's a good video bro

kek, go play, it's nothing like it used to be.

Is it pay to win?

You had a great affect on the community and you will be missed.

wasn't p2w when i last played, highly doubt it ever will be

Is there anyone here who legitimately likes Boogie?
If so, why?
Honestly asking.

When loli gets this real, close the blinds and lock the door. camsexter.com

not really, the microtransaction model was pretty fair last time I played

nah, it's mainly PVE, you just pay for convenience, as in you can get things quicker and progress easier if you invest in the game. but there's practically no competition.

Not clicking that shit

I don't get these games.
For the most part, your are paying money to 'progress faster' aka having to play the game less.
How far have things gone that people are paying to play a games less than they would otherwise have to?

well with me personally I feel like the game takes too long to progress in as it is. I play most days, for hours. and I'm not even half way to "completion". I've unlocked all planets, all nodes, all quests, but have yet to craft all weapons and warframes etc. there's a lot of grinding involved even after "doing everything" and the true endgame is basically tweaking all of your builds to get the best out of them.

I invest money in the game, but it's mainly buying cosmetics, buying prime access accessories which come with experience and credit boosters that last 90 days (2x both), and I usually buy like 1k plat a time so I can buy forma (which makes mod / card slots on your equipment halve so you can fit more and gain better stats)

you can still earn plat in-game, it just takes forever and a lot of dedication.

the trade system is kinda fucked as well because it's basically just a chat thing you say what you wanna buy or sell in so sometimes you end up sitting there for ages completely wasting your time 'cause your posts are being swallowed up in a sea of others. they really need a market system.

guys, how can you think about games just after boogie passed away?

Boogie is like one of these assholes that lives off of others and lives from youtube.

He needs to get his shit together delete his youtube and get a job, that would help him.

always begging for attention like some ADHD doesn't help him since people make fun of him

and aslong as he's on YouTube he doesn't deserve any better, cuz he makes everything public for people to make fun of him.
in other words he's a fat asshole that seeks attention and is probably better off somewhere else.

he didn't, piss off spamboi

what streams do you watch

fuck off. This either a vidya or spoderman bread now. Pick one.

I don't think he has any competitive skills other than his youtube channel.

he's the best human bouncy castle in town

Well that's his problem then

He probably shouldn't have been such a cunt in the beginning then.

Might just be me, but I can't take YouTubers serious in general and I do hate them all and they all deserve it to be honest,
because they make everything public.
It's their own fault.

YouTube is an epidemic if you ask me and we need to get rid of this trend.
These people stigmatize us all.

10/10 would jump on him

How about those Digital Extremes community managers?

he has more than he deserves fat fuck

fat fuck has to get his gf to wash his own ass

wife has to take care of him 24/7

has to get surgery to lose weight

government takes care of his health care

after surgery people congratulate him for loosing weight. America 2017 where losing weight is something to be proud of

honestly the girl does need to carry this useless boulder on her shoulders

good for her

mildly attractive attention seeking whores put out there purely to put a friendly face in front of the company and seduce multitudes of virgins into putting their money into the game while the devs think up ways to jew more money out of them and increase grind to increase incentive to do so

Worry about your own shit, user. Don't fall into the outrage trap.

You're probably not far from the truth. Doesn't matter, I'd fuck Megan's brains right out of her pretty skull.

>He needs to get his shit together delete his youtube and get a job

so he needs to get his "shit together" and leave a career that makes him a fuckton of money to become a wageslave ? lmao

I want to degrade both of them tbh