Hey I just had my first date, I think something went wrong

Hey I just had my first date, I think something went wrong

How did it go?

Well the first problem was calling a trip to the store with your mom a "date."

Hey don't be harsh to him, he had a bad first date

Well... We took a coffee at Starbucks, went to the movies and we talked about random shit like our lifes and things we like to do and finally on the way to the bus stop, we discussed about our previous relationships or romantic partners, of course I had nothing to provide to the conversation so I opted out for lying and telling her l've had three girlfriens until now. I really didn't notice any interest on her, besides she told me she wasn't looking for a relationship right now apart from being a very busy person. Very rare that she still replies to my messages...

You're gonna have a few of those, man. Feel sad for a while, then feel better and move on.

You want a relationship?

Nice trips
I really like this girl but she's already told me that she doesn't want me as boyfriend and she explained why "because I'm a very busy person, I'm too much of age for you, among other factors" I really feel cheered up by the fact that she hasn't blocked me from her contact numbers and still replies my messages.
Obviously I want a relationship

I forgot to fap with lube once too

I hadn't notice the trips. So, if this is what you want you know she is not the right girl for you. You guys want different things. Maybe she wants a friends with benefit or maybe just a friend. I think it would be good for you to move on. You guys could still be friends, but i think it would hurt more for you man.

First off,good job on getting 2 dubs in the same thread,my nigga.

Second.........relax. Odds are,you probably did something to turn her off,but who cares? You will have plenty worse dates than this.......and others that will go amazing.

Thats just how life is.

If you really,deeply and truly want a relationship,then keep going mate. If you give up now because of 1 fuck up,who knows what opportunities will pass you by if you let this one experience screw with your head.

Well, if he's had a date and he's on Sup Forums I guess we don't have to worry about whether he's underage or not

>"because I'm a very busy person, I'm too much of age for you, among other factors

This is girl-talk for "I'm not interested, but I'm letting you down gently".

Femanons in this thread, please just let the bloke know you don't find them attractive if you're not interested in them. We're not mind readers.

This chick wants attention. If you ghost her she'll start texting you all the time but she still won't fuck you no matter how you play it.

There are 3.5 billion women on the planet. Find another.

Well said. Embrace emotions

I don't think i've ever seen Sup Forums this nice to someone...

Lol.

Right? Its like a little support thread going on here.

why is everyone being nice

Because the little faggots who are usually fucking up their maths homework are out on Christmas break

there we go. much better.

Check them trips nigga!

Aw shit dawg

Meet with her again and try to kiss her, you have nothing to lose

lmao last time a girl hit me with that line she ended up dating another dude less than 2 months later. Shes just not into you dude, move on and find someone else to try and give it to.

Definitely do not do this, if you want to ever speak to her again that is.

How the fuck do you get another chick to go on a date with you? Most girls turn me down even before I ask them. I don't even have female friends, I'm terrible anxious and insecure and can't even walk properly why would any girl be willing to accept me the way I am? how do I change myself? Why girls don't like me? Since i had that date with her I feel even worse than before I met her, it really made question my self worth and it made more insecure, she even criticised the way I walk and made strong remarks about my personality.

Theres really no secret user.

All you have to do is get comfortable with yourself first,before you even consider dating/fucking loads of women. Everyone will tell you: oh use this pick up line,or do this and youll get laid,etc..........usually,that wont work because it trains you to become a try hard.

Be calm,be focused on your own goals and pussy will follow. Theres no magic behind it at all mate....................just go with the flow.

The problem is there is an IMMENSE surplus of men over women worldwide, and things are rapidly getting worse. Every time I read about a boy being killed in an accident or something I cheer inwardly.

Realize that jacking off will satisfy you enough to make it through most of your life alone. Then save your money and buy a hooker when it doesn't.

so.... get rid of the other men?

That was the most pathetic image ive ever seen in my life

Best case
Gf.jpeg
Worst case
she rejects him and doesn't happen anything between them
Don't do anything case
Nothing happens

If she is still talking there is a chance

That image describes me 100%...

Well, at least i'm getting quads ._.

You definitely are nigga.

CHECKED.

people suffering from Antisocial personality disorder, which is the clinical term for socio/psychopathy, on average tend to have more sexual partners than any other, which is in part due to their tendency for cheatingm but also because they are percieved as highly charismatic due to their seeming lack of fear and rejection. Basically, pretend to be dexter or Norman Bates next time you're on a date if you want to get laid, according to my psych class

She just blocked me from WhatsApp

I've got her number, can I have a personal army please?

PLEASE

Just stop. Its unnecessary. Just acknowledge your defeat, learn from it and move on.

Atleast you got a date. Im a pretty average guy and it seems like i dont deserve any attention. I got 2 dating apps and no matches. I send 26 messages out to other girls, 21 got rejected. I even got some chick from work to write with me a little. But she had no interest so i stopped writing her. Same with some other chick.

holy fuck what a retard

I can't offer solid advice for dating except for this:
the date is over as soon as you mention any previous relations.

Check please. Bag it up. Walk away.

How old are you? I'm op 18

What should I do if I see her again?

Keep this behaviour up and you'll probably end up with someone that isn't a raging whore.

Start talking with other girls. That might make her draw some interest. Plus they can be like back up hoes or whatever.

I try to avoid talking about last relationships on the first date. But overall doesn't sound like it went particularly bad. Sounds like an average date. Keep trying with her or other girls. Good job user.

Sounds like you're late teens early twenties. I think part of the problem you're having is confidence. You need to come up with ways to talk to more women confidently as well as acknowledge that confidence is kind of a turn on too.

You also.seem like you're kind of dwelling on past problems as opposed to not worrying about them (i.e. be cool damnit). When I say don't worry about them I mean contemplate them in a sense of identifying the mistakes that you may have made and learn from them.

I know a responsible person would say be yourself but, I personally think you should audit your behaviour and personality to make yourself not necessarily more attractive to be more attractive but a more socially and personally proficient human being.

The things that women are attracted to on a less conscious level are actually the same things that make a person valuable to themselves and the person they choose to date or start a family with.

You.might want to occasionally read things written and published by people that have researched the subject. Blogs, books, magazines, etc.

Stop texting her every 8 seconds if that's what you're doing.

something i learned when i turned 30. women arnt worth all the bullshit hastle. been with tons of women but lately i find it impossible to get a date because i cant deal with sluts, psychos, self absorbed cunts, or SJWs which is like 90% of the current female population of los angeles

Thanks for your words user, you really seem like a smart and mature person. What do you think of this picIs confidence something we can build?