AM I THE ONLY GUY WHO THOUGHT THE LAST JEDI WAS AN UTTER PIECE OF SHIT?

AM I THE ONLY GUY WHO THOUGHT THE LAST JEDI WAS AN UTTER PIECE OF SHIT?

THE MOVIE WAS SO BAD I FUCKING WANTED TO PULL MY NAILS FOR WASTING MONEY ON IT. IT FUCKING SUCKED COCK......

THE CHINKS IN IT ARE FUCKING HORRIFIC AND WHY SO MANY CHINKS AND NIGGERS?

It was pretty ass with all the plot holes and separate stories going on that amounted to nothing

I FIND FAT BETA CUCK WHITE MALES WITH NO LIFE OR HOPE LOVE IT. EVERYONE ELSE I TALK TO HATES IT.

IT LOOKED CHEAP TOO. IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A BIG BUDGET MOVIE.

ALL IN ALL IT WAS A VERY GOOD MOVIE. WOULD RECOMMEND

TITTY MILK HE DRANK. SUCK THIS MOVIE DID

Then explain why Poe is a massive Chad who doesn't give a shit about anything

give credit to the special effects tho

If you didn't see this coming after episode 7 you were being willfully blind. It's only downhill from here.

Lame

Yoda drank titty milk? I haven't seen the movie.

This is what should've been done: instead of admiral purple hair, it should've been Ackbar who stayed behind on the Rebel Cruiser. He should've turned it towards the First Order fleet... they hail him...

First Order: ''Is this some sort of diversion?''
Ackbar: ''No. It's a trap''

* Boom *

Am I the only one who expected Leia to stay behind? I mean come on, she's dead in real life, that was the perfect way to write her off in a noble way.

The milk scene looked natural to me, just some space cow. Now if he would have harvested Rei's milk instead that would be something different.

I think having a trans woman as a lead was very brave.

REI'S MILK? S/HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TITS......AND WHY THE FUCK ARE HER LEGS SO THICK LIKE A DIABETIC PATIENT? WTF? HER CALVES WERE SO DISTRACTING. FUCK THAT SHE BEAST.

You just hate that it was non-white, non-males as the central leads.

Get over your racist, misogynistic, neckbearded self. And stop being a NEET

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED YOU DUMB FUCKING PIECE OF LONELY FAT SHIT?

I COULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE PC SHIT. I CAN TAKE THE BULLSHIT I CAN'T TAKE A SHITTY MOVIE FAT FUCK.

Faggy shaming language. Take your social justice fag shit and shove it up your ass. That shit is cancer.

BTW THE WAY FAT FUCK, THE MAIN VILIAN IS WHITE, THE MAIN HERO IS WHITE AS FUCK, LUKE IS WHITE AS FUCK, LEAI IS WHITE..THE FUCK UPS AND COWARDS ARE ALL NON WHITE..IF ANYTHING THE MOVIE IS RACIST AS FUCK AS NON WHITES ARE COWARDLY FUCK UPS WHO "BUNGLE" INTO THE RIGHT OUTCOME

I haven't had a good laugh in a while. Thank ye.

FUCK WHY DIDN'T THEY DO THAT

i feel like this wasnt even supposed to be bait. i think it was supposed to be an ironic insult making fun of people defending the movie. everyone took it as an unironic statement

I really, really like the fact that there is a picture of a naked dead Rey on an autopsy table.

And I really, really like the fact that young boys who like Star Wars can easily find it.

Horrible movie... the force awakens actually set up a decent plot and the last jedi completely dodged answering all the questions and made new ones. Fuck rian johnson