This picture was drawn by an 8 year old girl named Akiane Kramarik who starting having visions of Jesus and Heaven when...

This picture was drawn by an 8 year old girl named Akiane Kramarik who starting having visions of Jesus and Heaven when she was a small child. Akiane could not tell people what she was seeing for it was too magnificent to describe in words and God encouraged her to express what she saw through her art work. She was born into an atheist family and when her father learned of her incredible gift, he now believes in life after death. This is the true face of Jesus Christ and only through him may you enter the kingdom of heaven.

Ok lad

fuck off Christ fag

we're all going to hell anyways, we've all laughed at one to many retard jokes and potato posts here

Ok lad

Looks like hugh jacksman

nice story,now back to bed

Forgive them.

Look at that jew

Dude...if there was a Jesus, and I'm not saying there was, he was not white with blue eyes. Look it up...

Kenny loggins... he is jeebus

Looks like the cover of a Harlequin Romance novel.

THE MOST INTERESTING MESSIAH IN THE WORLD.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

His eyes are clearly green.

A more recent painting of hers, she has amazing talent.

equally ridiculous - but feel free to nitpick.

Which one? The Jesus story is based on two people.

cool.

> highway to the danger zone

>Akiane Kramarik

THIS LOOK LIKE HEAVEN TO YOU? IF IT DOES MAYBE YOU NEED BBC.

Reminds me of Maddox

YEP BECAUSE NO ONE IN THE MIDDLE EAST HAS THOSE....YOU FUCKING DMMY.

MY WIFE IS LEBANESE AND SHE IS BLUE EYED AND BLONDE AS IS HER MOTHER AND HER SISTERS. THEY ARE WHITER THAN ME AND I SUN BURN IN THE WINTER.

Pretty gay

Nigga thats my life!

fake. this is

kek

HII DEAR FRIEND I AM JAMES WORKING AS A GRIEVANCE MANAGER.AP GOVT. I AM VERY GLAD TO BE YOUR FRIEND. BUT FB WAS BLOCKED ME SO I COULD NOT ADD YOU.
ONCE I WAS A BISEXUAL(HAVING DESIRES ON M AND F), I HAD SEX EVERY DAY 3 TIMES WITH MY FRIENDS (MOSTLY BOYS). MY LIFE WAS BEING BORED, I HAVE NOT FOUND JOY IN SEX ALTHOUGH I COULD NOT BE WITH OUT SEX, I KNOW THIS (GAY SEX) IS WRONG TO HEALTH AND TO TELL OTHER AS A BISEXUAL MAN, I COULD NOT CONTROL MY SEXUAL DESIRES SO I WANTED TO DIE BY DRINKING ACID,
SUDDENLY I HAVE REMEMBERED JESUS, FOR WHOM MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD TO ME, JUST I PRAYED JESUS "JESUS I WANT TO DIE" ALTHOUGH I DON'T LIKE JESUS AS A GOD AS I M MUSLIM, SO I HAVE TAKEN ACID BOTTLE TO DRINK IN MY BED ROOM, SUDDENLY I SAW JESUS CHRIST WITH MY EYES BESIDE MY BED. JESUS CAME NEAR TO ME AND SAID "MY SON I HAD DIED ON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS SO YOU WON’T DIE,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR SON SO I GAVE MY LIFE FOR YOU". THEN HE WAS DISAPPEARED. IT WAS DONE 3 YEARS BACK ON MAY 26. FROM THAT DAY ON WARDS I HAVE NO GAY FEELINGS AND DID NOT HAD SEX STILL NOW,JESUS CHRIST CHANGED MY LIFE,JESUS WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, HE ALSO DIED FOR YOUR SINS TOO.PLEASE INVITE JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE, NO NEED TO CHANGE YOUR RELIGION. JESUS WOULD SAVE YOU FROM ETERNAL HELL.I LOVE YOU SO I SAID ABOUT JESUS LOVE.

Dubs of truth. Thank you user for your faggotry will live on Forever
>checked

There are historical accounts that prove Jesus existed whether you want believe it or not. Now the only thing you can be skeptical about is the things he said.

stop trying to uin my sinful fun autismo

Upon entering the after life all disbelievers will be brought to their knees before Christ and only through accepting him as your saviour will you know his grace.

>jesus as a white man

lol

If an apparition appeared and told her to draw this picture, it was zeus.

Thats zeus, user. A beautiful and all powerful european god who inspired a european artist to depict him as jesus because he imagined christ would have the same beautiful and powerful features.

Anyway.. This story is totally false even without the history lesson. People lie sometimes with fantastical stories. Sociopathy occurs at a high enough rate you even know a few.

Of COURSE someone said their daughter painted jesus.

> citation needed

This is our true savior

No. There arent. Theres loose evidence he may have. No proof or official documents.

And if were going to lend power to a prophet based on historical documents then we might as well all be Muslim because not only was mohammed real but his military campaigns actual shaped borders and cultural dispersion of arabs even in todays world.

LOL resorting to CAPS and cursing really shows your lvl of maturity, and the rest your inability to understand the passage of time. Carry on. Enjoy your bubble.

This picture was drawn by an 8 year old girl named Akiane Kramarik who starting having visions of Loggins and Messina when she was a small child. Akiane could not tell people what she was seeing for it was too magnificent to describe in words and K-Log encouraged her to express what she saw through her art work. She was born into a polka family and when her father learned of her incredible gift, he now believes in getting footloose, and kicking off his Sunday shoes. This is the true face of Kenny Logins and only through him may you enter the highway to the danger zone.