Stands in your path

>stands in your path

“Follow my orders!”

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

rape her without a second thought

Since it's Star Wars, her people probably just naturally have purple hair, rather than it being hair dye. So he probably has a few tufts of purple hair around her asshole. I'd get in it for sure.

"That's cute, sweetheart. Now can I talk to your husband?"

if you turn 360 degrees you're still facing the same direction. you need to turn 720 degrees then walk away

Dumbass

>Say "Yes ma'am"
>Stand by awaiting orders to eat her purple-haired pussy

Check out the spoiler on that ride.

All she needs now is a couple hundred piercings and some problem glasses

Hey TLJ apologists, defend this.

too true

Disappointed it was dye, really wanted her to have purple asshole hair

Fuck you skub faggot

You just turned 2 full circles and are still facing the SJW trash.

She could have avoided a whole slew of problems if she simply taken 5 minutes to explain to her people that they had set a plan earlier and that some sacrifice was needed.

But no, button up and say nothing. But of course it's sexist even though if a man had done the same thing the reaction would have been the same.

But muh feminism.

Yeah go skub boooyyyyy

retard missed the double troll. classic new fag

Ha! Ha! You call those "orders"? You were totally unable to block me! What is your schtoyle?

Would have avoided a whole lot of problems if a man was in charge

Dumbass.

punch in face to treat as equal...but they don't want equality do they

holy fuck.... This is ultimate cringe

She might still have purple asshole hair

That's good news for my jerking off plans tonight.

this thread is cancer'
i need cringe material for my time capsule

Who cares if she got a shitload of white men killed, she's a stronk womyn and the symbolism is all that matters

They had a legit sjw sterotype in that movie. I literally lost it. TLJ was so cringe.

Why are you faggots so triggered by this character? Poe is a hot head who gets the entire fleet killed because he wants to play hero. He puts the Resistance in the position they are in and then continues to defy orders.

She had every right to tell him to shut the fuck up. Poe wants to play military but then doesn't want to follow rank. If Organa trusts her then that should be good enough for Poe.

This

The space wizard story doesn't match up with the space wizard story in my head. Who's the snowflake here?

why didn't she tell the crew the plan?

She most likely thought there was a mole on the ship that was helping the First Order track them. Therefore, she treated Poe the same way he treated her with his own plan.

I found your Flesh Saber

So she thought Poe was the mole? Is she retarded?

Doubtful, but she didn't trust him with sensitive information.

Also, if there was a mole wouldn't the mole just send a transmission to the First Order once she eventually made clear that they would ditch the cruiser and use the transport ships instead?

Moonwalk away.

With that, Leia began gently nursing on her mother's breast. Padmé was panting in shock at the wanton display.

Leia lifted her head and brought her face up, kissing Padmé tenderly on the lips. Padmé timidly returned the kiss, still not sure if this was real or not.

Han slowly slid his dick out of Padmé. He had never seen anything like the incestuous spectacle unfolding in front of him.

Seeing him pull out, Leia slid down the length of Padmé's body and brought herself face to face with Han's dick. Without a word she took the Correllian cock deep into her mouth, as she raised her leg to straddle her mom's face.

Han groaned in pleasure as Leia sucked and teased his shaft with her tongue. Below Leia, Padmé starred up fearfully into her daughter's wet, waiting pussy. It looked so...inviting...but this was INSANE! Her mind called out. Leia can't actually want me too...

Reading her mother's thoughts, Leia let Han's lengthy member slide from her mouth as she lowered her tongue into Padmé's shaking pussy. Tasting the sweet forbidden fruit of her mother's pussy, Leia moaned with arousal as she began teasing and tonguing Padmé's pussy with all the skills Aayla had taught her.

Padmé writhed in wanton sexual pleasure from the skillful ministrations of her sultry daughter. Again looking up at Leia's pussy, she saw how wet it was...how beautiful. Looking closely...Padmé noticed how puffy Leia's pussy lips were...like she'd been recently fucked. Hard.

As Padmé looked more closely, she even noticed what looked like dried cum running from Leia's pussy down her inner thigh. Before she could think about it, Leia raised her head and turned back to Padmé.

"Ohhh mom....don't just stare at it...." She said seductively, "Eat it."

Lowering her pussy onto Padmé's face, Leia moaned as she felt her mother tentatively licking on her wet, waiting pussy.

Taking Han's cock in her hand, Leia began pumping on his dick with her fist as she resumed devouring her mother's pussy.

He wouldn't have tossed that... well...

Did you see the mouth on those milk monsters? A fleshlightsaber need he has not.

That's not how the military works though. Poe was subordinate, he has to follow her orders

Yup. Still terrifying.

The resistance is like 5 people.

>Correllian cock

Yep. I want to see some of these nerds try to defy the orders of their superior officers in real life. They wouldn't last a day in any resistance just because they think the leader is mean.

>WE STRON WIMEN

The Resistance was almost destroyed because the superiors didn't feel the need to actually explain that they had a plan that didn't involve slowly letting themselves die and you people are sucking chain of command cock.

Are you crayon eaters or something?

Do you think Poe would have gone along with the plan even if they had kept him in the loop? He's a highly rash character who would have done something stupid either way.

Yeah, and it was entirely Poe's fault because he's a piece of shit soldier

She's still a garbo leader. She knew he was rash and just said "fuck off" instead of sitting down, explaining the plan, and ensuring he was on her side and everyone was on the same page.

That half of the movie was garbage, worse than TPM. Rey's stuff was okay, not better than ESB cause Mary Sue etc, but fine.

I just wish Laura Dern got a better written character because she's a cracking actor (her role in Twin Peaks: The Return was evidence of that, as well as her previous roles in Lynch films. Also muh Jurassic Park blonde qt)

If that had been real life and not a movie after she explained NOTHING the crew would have mutinied and executed her. With Po's plan or not, the fact that they didnt is only highlighted by the fact it was a movie.

She;s in charge and should be obeyed, but explaining to her senior officers her rationale behind her decisions is the right thing to do when they say"wait, what?"

Shit you should explain that to everyone that dislikes Trump. He's in charge and should be obeyed.

But in all seriousness, blindly following lead to the holocaust and like every other major fuck up in human history.

This also why didn't they have all light classes of fights capable of Lightspeed either auto pilot them selfs into the shit or have the fighter shoot at the ship while coming into and out of light speed?

Because having the time to examine a situation and have ongoing policy debates and an election is totally the same thing as a military commander in the middle of a battle.

Except when they finally found out the plan, Poe thought it was great. He should have then realized the leader was a stupid bitch for not telling him the plan, but hey, we're talking about shitty writing here.

Yea the big difference as one was chosen to lead people and the other inherited it because else more competent was dead.

*die*
Just like the other 95% of her people

It's why we have ranks and chains of command and make sure subordinates understand the situation.

there's always that one faggot that forgets to think.

yes, understand the situation. Apparently youve never been in a life threatening situation. In that situation someone would have executed her, the 300+ people on the ship wouldnt have just been like "Well we arent hyper space jumping I guess we'll all just die"

Or Poe could have just done his fucking job in the first place instead of stomping off when Admiral Tumblrhair didn't explain herself to the likes of him. She's in charge, he isn't, and there was no reason for him to not obey except shitty writing.

I like how she gave poe so much shit for sacrificing their bombers, meanwhile twilight sparkle admiral sacrificed the only capital ship they had left. Poe's plan couldve worked if someone more competent than Finn and the Asian maid to follow it.

Well fuck then I guess you better settle in for the next three Years and listen to everything Trump does and do your fucking job bitch.

Y do I obsessibely click each and every thumbnail godfuckingdamnit.
I've seen that pic like a bazzilion times and if I am braced for it I just think it's corny, but when it takes me offguard it fucks me over.

The only reason the escape craft were being shot at is because del Toro's character sold them out, which wouldn't have happened if they hadn't tried to infiltrate Snoke's ship.

Poe might have wanted to still do that plan, but he would have had a harder time convincing his co-sonspirators to go along with it if they knew that there was a plan already in motion.

Del Toro didn't know about the pods, he thought the plan was to disable the tracker so the cruiser itself could hyperspace away.

classic newfag missed the triple troll. retard.

It's a dank meme you newfag

The only order I follow is the First Order.

Fuck this purple haired bitch. Seriously. I want to fuck her milfy ass.