Your best hidden gems

What is the best album you have that you don't think anyone else has heard yet.

An user recommended this album a few weeks ago and it's probably the most original thing I've heard in months. Granted I like acoustic and lo-fi, it feels like glow pt2 but much heavier and more cohesive, story-wise.

Show me your secrets, and why do you love them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xF4HoIu8AU
sbsmoakland.bandcamp.com/album/joy-rage
youtube.com/watch?v=zhTlHrtqnZ0
youtu.be/Bte_xQVg7-Y
wheretheresakrilltheresaway.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aKJvbTEnp0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, their video is bizarre but impressive. It was posted in a metal thread but I do not see how this is metal youtube.com/watch?v=9xF4HoIu8AU

This is pretty awesome so far, I like.

I just love Sarah Shannon's voice.

came across this searching through bandcamp a few years back, they've become my all-time favorite band. I'm definitely not the only person who listens to them but they don't get much success or press outside of the Bay Area scene. Their drummer's unbelievable

sbsmoakland.bandcamp.com/album/joy-rage
no wave revival/synthpunk/industrial

>over 300 ratings on RYM
>14 reviews
>"hidden gem"

>hidden gem
Just call it underrated, there's no need to use such a blasphemous term

>wikipedia "currently a member of a children's rock band"
why is that so amusing to me right now lol

youtube.com/watch?v=zhTlHrtqnZ0

Not an album, but ive always loved this version of this song so much and its like the only thing this person has ever created. so kinda "hidden gem"
youtu.be/Bte_xQVg7-Y

awesome, i'm in.

That's amazingly well-done but my penis can't decide whether it's scared or enthralled.

Kak - Kak Ola
Gandalf s/t
The Gun s/t
The Sundowners - Captain Nemo

Krill- A Distant Fist Unclenching
Heard them on a local college radio, never seen mention of them here.
Their whole discography is good imo

wheretheresakrilltheresaway.bandcamp.com/
forgot to link

May not be a hidden gem so to speak within its own culture, but i never see good middle-eastern music on Sup Forums so this might be new to some of yall here
youtube.com/watch?v=aKJvbTEnp0I

I just finished listening and it was amazing. bandcamp says it was all on acoustic guitar? Crazy, and the vocals are pretty unhinged but they fit the music perfectly.

2 songs in on now. Really cool but I might have to finish it tomorrow morning zzzzz

istanbul has to have something better than that

I grew up with Jonah and Aaron lol. Great Guys. Also Jonah's brother (ezra furman) has some good music.

amazing indie pop

Also not an album, but Lo Moon is pretty under the radar, and I'm pretty sure they have an album coming out this year, but anyway, they have 2 singles out right now, and they're fantastic.