Just been made homeless Sup Forums

Just been made homeless Sup Forums
I have a bit of money, but not enough for a place. What should I do?

buy a knife and either kill someone with money or yourself

u dont got a girl somewhere?

I don't want to hurt anyone, I have thought about killing myself though

Yeah, but I can't stay with her, as she lives with her parents

Get arrested. 3 hots and a cot. Then get on prison rehabilitation program. Dont do anything crazy that will put you in prison, but just enough time for county lock up. Research crimes that wont end up on your record for life and they expunge after jail. At least you have time to figure it out then

Buy a tent, get a job and shower at the gym. County jail works too

Honestly I'd give anything to be in your situation. My parents are narcissistic baby boomers with zero boundaries, so I'm stuck here forever. They won't kick me out because "kicking out their son" doesn't fall into line with their idealized version of themselves, even though they hate me. Like, when they enter the room I can FEEL the hatred emanating off of them like a physical force. I can't just, like, run away, because the second I get tired of it they'd let me move back in. I'm never fucking free.

What a retarded idea

what faggotry got you kicked out

pussy

shut th fuck up you have white privilege

I lost my job due to mental illness so I was ataying with family, but they had enough of me not working

So what do you suggest I do? It's like everywhere I fucking go in life there's a ceiling over me. It's not my fault.

become a rent boy.

Staying*

dang lol u need a white girl bro

Rent a storage unit... sleep there.
Most indoor units are heated, and as long as you're stealthy, quiet and prepared, you can stay there indefinitely.
Add a latch to the inside for security.

Find some church that's got an open altar thing. It worked for Simon Belmont, it can work for you.

Yea nigger you made your troll too obvious

Could you just ask to stay in the cells?
Like "ayyy, when napster was still around I downloaded a song illegally, can you book me?"

>complainers like you
Fucking LEAVE or fix your own situation retard

Look up the number for social services in your area. Call and explain your situation to them, and they should be able to tell you about emergency assistance programs in your area.

So for shelter, does she know anyone who would be ok with letting you crash for a night? Someone in that area who the two of you both know, or hung out with sometimes?
Failing that, you got a car? I'm sure almost everyone's slept in their car at least one night. I've known some people who car-camped for weeks until they could get a place.

I'm dead serious.

Hop from Mcdonalds to Mcdonalds.

How? I can't leave because everything I do they're kind of allowing to happen. There is no leaving.

Ask the GF for a couple tupperware containers with boiled up potatoes inside and a couple bottles of water. Now you're all rationed up. All you gotta worry about now is dying of exposure.

If there's a college campus in town, go there and head to their library, if you're lucky, it's open until like midnight and you can sleep there until then.

this

They've extended the chain so long there's no way of breaking it, basically.

Thanks I will try them. I'm not sure my gf knows anyone I could crash with. I have a couch for tonight though.

You have two legs don't ya?

>I can't just run away
Yes you can faggot the world is your oyster
>I'm never fucking free
The only thing that is keeping you back is your own sorry ass

I would freeze here, lol. Might try the library thing though, thanks