The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Nice joke cuck

U mad white boi?

totally, OP

You niggers seem to think ONLY niggers have big dicks which is nigger logic at its finest and why do you have nigger dick pics on your phone fag?

Nothing a couple rounds to the chest can’t stop.

black men are fucking hot and im straight

Go back on breaking local stores instead of bitching here

I'm not gay but if I saw a black dick in front of me I'd probably suck it

suck a cock nigger.

I forget, is it the Jews or the Russians that start these threads?

this fucking shit again.
how much do you get paid for posting this every 10 minutes?

i think its the vodkas

Will you FUCK off with this SHIT on Sup Forums?

>pic related
sage + report

Why whites do not accept that blacks has biggest penis

Yes you are gay, stop lying to yourself faggot.

Stupid repost

If BLACK men are so great and muscular how come they were enslaved, and essentially used as footstools for hundreds of years

Why spambot do not accept that racebaiting spam only works on Sup Forums?

Deep beneath the dark melanin of the African Nigger are special nerve endings called work receptors.

When the work receptors are stimulated, the nigger will be compelled to work tirelessly without food, water, or compensation. They will even be compelled to sing as they work.

Since the work receptors are buried deep beneath the melanin, the must be vigorously stimulated, usually by a whip or some other kind of flailing device.

The nigger in the picture shown is having an almost orgasmic response to having his work receptors stimulated.

B..b.bbut, women hate toxic masculinity, they said... I thought they wanted nice guys!!! I treat her like a princess!

I'm not gay, but how does THIS not get you hard as a rock?

Yes, that's why all the governments and major corporations are run by black men. That's why our money has nothing but black men on it. Why every manager I have ever had was a black man. Why I myself was mentored by a black man after shiftless white father abandoned my mother.

>tumblr

the human being and the male dominance is being forged by the brains not the muscles, giving you the animal "superiority" (an ape is stronger than any human race), the truth is that asian men are the most cultural and geneticaly fullfill to rule the world, whites are a good middle betwen stupidity creativity and organization, latinos are the best and tasties mix, black, well they first need to lear to follow basic rules of society (as far as i know there is no black REAL civilization developements

The black man, stop right there. Blacks never grow up, therefore can not reach manhood in brain maturity...

thx for bumping the thread
t. OP

Nigger

go to reddit r/hapas and ask the chink cuck faggot why he posts this shit. you’ll lol

You misspelled im mentally retarded...

Being a stud has nothing to do with race. All males are capable of being like this. Grow the fuck up OP.