What happens after death?

What happens after death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6ayvGPP0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends on who you ask. the few who experienced it and came back tend to have contradicting information which suggests that either multiple possibilities exist, or that those are things created by the brain, which makes sense even if you are religious: your brain is a purely physical thing, why would it have memories of your souls experience? how would they transfer? just sayian.

The long dark teatime of the soul

Rampa's 17th book

You know when you're sleeping and not dreaming? That. Nothing.

>why would it have memories of your souls experience? how would they transfer?
Your soul is energy and all energy is encrypted data of some sort. Your brain runs of electricity in your body and knows how to compute that into information. Thats How we know physical touch via pain or stimulant. Computes chemical from the body into pleasure and happiness. So why couldn't the brain interpret information of or from the soul?

Judgement

lights out

Nothing because you're dead

Your break apart into your molecular components and become distributed back into the world; meanwhile the rest of the world goes on like you never existed, except people who depended on your existence for whatever reasons, they become traumatized to various degrees.

Also OP finally stops being a faggot

A long time passes before you are anything again, and by the time that happens you forgot what you were.

The game ends and it turns out you're a weird giant galactic squid monster in an arcade playing the "human on earth" game, that's so intense it made you forget about your squid life for 80 years. Your squid life memories come flooding back instantly, and you're like WOAH that was a crazy play through! Then you decide if you want to go again, or go play a different game, or go do something else.

Don't worry about death that shit is all a myth

nothing "happens"

there are no wwyd threads in the next life.

It's a multiplayer game too, so people in your life, that you killed, fucked, married, ruined or etc... are actually your friends, and it's totally funny how things played out once you're back in squid world.

>thinks he will be a physically fit squid guy and not the fat neckbeard version of the squid guy

Your body decomposes

if you are unlucky, you come back as an antifa faggot

Because souls, reincarnation, past lives and spirits from the beyond are all false narratives to placate scared monkeys I can reassuringly tell you that nothing ever happens after death.

With that being said there have been more than a few accounts of people affecting the living world long after death. Also because every human is born with the same amount of perception, give or take a few potatoes, it is completely reasonable to suggest that no one really dies. The point of view just changes.

OP would still be a faggot even in death

there's no neckbeard squids. We're such an advanced race that our nanobot bodies keep up in whatever physical condition we desire. The line between mechanical and biological has been obliterated. If we can make games as realistic as humans on earth think of what else we can do. Humans on earth isn't even cutting edge, it's more like a classic game from the 80's That's the 80,000th gigaannus. In squid world we live for millions of years so we have to organize time differently. There are some that believe squid life is really just a game and that we squids are actually much higher life forms after we squid die.

Heaven or Hell. Don't do as Soros.

>still mad about anti-fa

alt-right same fag.

Back to Sup Forums with you.

You die and become sfaggot.

my own theory is that when you die, you don't know and your soul just get's instantly transported to another universe and you continue living out your life in that universe until you die, and it keeps going until you finally die then your memories are erased and you start again as a baby.

Nothing.

Seriously. Nothing happens after death. Nothing CAN happen. Because you're not there to experience it.

In fact, guess what? You already know what it's like to be dead. It is exactly the same as before you were conceived.

From your perspective - nothing. Your consciousness ceases to exist, thus you can't experience anything. There is no "you" to experience it.

The universe moves along without you, same as it does every time someone who isn't you dies.

i actually remember before I was conceived. I remember the waiting place. It's all feeling, no sights or sounds, just energy. It's calm peaceful, and loving.

The human life, is like an egg for the soul, death is hatching.

The same thing that happened before you were born.

Unconsciousness for a length of time so vast nothing compares to it. Then eventually, we should regain consciousness. Almost certainly without memory and without the people we left behind.

Anything that can happen, will happen if you wait long enough. There are no miracles. You are no miracle. Whatever prerequisites were needed to generate your current conscious state, nature will eventually satisfy them again after you die.

One issue... souls are imaginary.

Eventually maybe some necromancer animates your skeleton.

You come back to life 42 years later, but you can't tell anyone or you'll end up in a mental institution created by the MJ12 to fuel the myth that death exists

Your corpse rots, annnnnnnnnnnndddddddddd that's it.

nobody know's what's beyond the mortal plane or if it can even be transcended but...
>emotions rise, and then stop forever
>time stops too, or at least one's perception of it
>there are no memories
>there is no truth
>or words to convey it
Beyond death is not just the unknown, but that which is unknowable. To experience it would meaning giving up the concept of knowing itself. Still with that experience lie the answers too man's deepest questions.

After death looks like Eight CH /b

No shit, but stop discouraging him

Funeral.
That is, if you're not some nobody/hermit of whose existence no one is aware. In that case, you just slowly decompose until there's nothing left of you.

you respawn as a nigger and get to star in Blacked movies.
rip biggio

What a load of hippie crap. There's no "beyond" after your brain stops working.
The End.

Man's certainty in unknowable convictions is his greatest folly, and you demonstrate it well. I never claimed there was a beyond, only that if it were to exist it would be fundamentally unknowable to us. This is logic. Where is yours?

kek

It just starts over, but each time you go through your life you die a few seconds earlier and remember a little bit more from your past lives.

Don't know and don't want to know. Thinking about dying terrifies me. I am diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder and the thought of the world continuing on perfectly fine without me drives me crazy.

Nothing. Just like before you was born. Nothing, sorry OP but this life is all you get and yet here you are.

>Eventually maybe some necromancer animates your skeleton.

Here's why you don't mock the necromancers
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6ayvGPP0g

Do I go back into my mum's cunt?

cuz it has no way to

same as what happened before birth

Nothing.

Don't waste your time worrying about what happens when you die, do something with the time you have now.

Nothing. You're surrounded in darkness and you don't even know it.

Nothing, and everything. As time is a man-made construct, in the final moments of death you're granted access to experience time differently. You can change things, alter the world as you see fit.

For some, this becomes the tools for the afterlife. For others, this just grants you the ability to go back over fond memories.

Those of us that lived full lives can use the existing memories to enjoy our "afterlife" until we become so unaware of time that we finally pass.

Those of us that lived less fulfilled lives or have built up a lot of resentments will find ourselves struggling to create happy moments and so you'll have to burn the last bits of battery left on your existence, or you'll simply choose to pass on.

At this point you as an individual no longer exist, and your energy will slowly make its way into the life around it.

Put down the shrooms, man.

Your biological functions cease, therefore your brain stops functioning. You might know you are about to die, but once you are dead, it becomes a state of nothingness. Unless, of course, you believe in unsubstantiated biblical woo. Then you find out what a delusional twat you were.

I wish, man.

>Then you find out what a delusional twat you were.
No... the funny thing is they won't find out because the brain is no longer functioning by the time they'd have the irrefutable proof that their beliefs are delusions.

Sadly
/thread

The evidence suggests: nothing.
Your brain ceases all activity.
You sleep without dreams.
Forever.

Elaborate

1. You will be asked by St. Peter if you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior
2.If "yes," you proceed
3. If "no," then you go Below, user.

That's how it works.

I recently stumbled upon few mandela effect videos about it being spelled "berenstein" and not "berenstain", and it seemed so many people could relate
why is that?

you go to heaven or hell

You shut the fuck up faggot.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT
GOD IS REAL
I COULD HAVE YOU STRUCK BY LIGHTNING FOR TALKING THIS SHIT
GODS
GODS
GODS

How do you know?

Ok sure, if that's what you consider your soul to be then great. But like you said, your brain is what understands that energy. Once you die, so does your brain. Without a brain to interpret that energy, that's all it is: energy. So fine, you die and your body releases your soul (or energy as you describe it) and it dissipates into the surrounding environment. Either way, you cease to exist.

Because it's a reminder in nearly all of our culture, worldwide. There's no way that man should be able to ignore that message.

ey yo man, shut the fuck up before i come over there and smack that cheek of yours

after death our gloriest god welcomes us in warm arms behind the golden gates.

How do you know that the consciousness doesn't just get transferred to another vessel?

ikr
sometimes I just want to subject atheists to the most intensive of God's Punishments to where they're literally crackling with lightning bolts.

Remember what is what like since the beginning of time until you gained consciousness? It's like that, except from your death until the end of time.

>GOD IS REAL
Only the Olympian Gods. Say hello to Hades for me.

you stay dead

>(You)

Is something true because it is popular?

>after death
Other people go on living. You no longer exist.

Doesn't evidence actually suggest that you have short term delisions while your body and brain finish shutting down? Given that it has the time that is

>How do you know that the consciousness doesn't just get transferred to another vessel
That requires an active effort on behalf of an entity which possesses this ability and has any reason what so ever to care.

Do you know the fake of broken computers?

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT
I COULD HAVE YOU SENT TO HELL MYSELF

What vessel? It would have to be another human brain in order to interpret the soul, right? But each living human has it's own soul. I don't understand what you're suggesting.

God's message is nearly everywhere, and when the time comes for you to pledge yourself to God, you will have no excuse for not embracing the Doctrine while you were alive.

The question was after "What happens after death?"
I answered that.

You're answering "what happens during death?"

How do you know that it just doesn't happen naturally, user? Who's to say that our consciousness doesn't leave our bodies already? Like dream experiences?

How do you know it's not a vessel that's halfway across the galaxy? You don't.

I have plenty of "excuses," chief among them that no one provided any evidence, not even a being that is supposedly omnipotent.

You also failed to answer my question.

i agree, but sometimes i'd like to think there's more than more than these flesh bags hoarding even more flesh inside

Your's or mine

to be fair, consciousness is probably an effect of the brain, as diseases of the brain strongly effect it. Then again we're all probably simulated anyway, and thus all the same vessel in the end.

Are we having an actual discussion right now or are you just fucking around? Serious question.

>You also failed to answer my question.
Yes I did. God being real has nothing to do with "popularity." It simply is.
> no one provided any evidence
It's a leap of faith. At any rate, you will be asked to pledge yourself to God when you die and it will make much more sense to you then.

There is literally no evidence that life is over when a body dies.

That's my point.

Confirmation of being in a simulation would answer many questions.
However, there are no viable signs that this is the case.

At the very least I hope that there will be a permanent dreamland after death. Like those before me had said, there is some type of energy in all us humans and hopefully it transfers somewhere.

What if it is a test world for Aliens and when we pass on, we actually end up in their world? Or outside the simulation?

>God's message is nearly everywhere
No you just see patterns where they don't exist. No different than looking at the starts and seeing pictures.

Looking for patterns is part of your evolutionary instinct. It helps you find predators and prey faster. But it also helps delusions feed themselves. When you look for "signs" to feed your existing views, you'll always find them no matter what they are.

Greeks saw proof of Zeus and their other gods same as you see yours.

>you will have no excuse for not embracing the Doctrine while you were alive

I think "it isn't real" makes for a fine excuse. You won't receive a reward. You won't have an afterlife. You won't meet your imaginary God. You'll just stop functioning like any broken machine.

>God being real has nothing to do with "popularity." It simply is.
Then why did you bother appealing to popularity?

>It's a leap of faith
That's a unsustainable way to live your life. And even if it's a matter of only applying it in special circumstances, because of the very nature of what it asks for, you can't know what those circumstances are.

>At any rate, you will be asked to pledge yourself to God when you die and it will make much more sense to you then.
Then the problem solves itself and I'll continue on with my usual philosophy: I'll believe it when I see it.

You have the latest live reviewed by a team, there is about a month of deliberation. Then you are assigned the next body for your next life.