/extraflags/ + /flag/ | ANSCHLUSS Edition

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about things like:
Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

Previous thread: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

:^)

^extra turbo autist^

make a new thread or i will fuck this general until i die

I'm a liberal and I'm voting for Jim Carrey for president

MasterAutismo is on the left size of the IQ bell curve.

*Pulls out calipers*

Uh-oh. This isn't looking good sir.

*side

Best state flag ever

anglo subhuman

I am a Greek

It's one of the better ones for sure. I like S. Carolina's flag too.

Are you by chance a rural and suburban retard?

Anglos are "bro-tier"

america is a shitskin country

anglos are ugly and boring subhumans

nice flags!

Hey Dude :^)

Now, here is an interesting specimen. This man may seem European but my instruments are showing a very North African brow ridge. Can I sit you down for a test? :3

shitskin

flachwichser

I want to live in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. Seems like a cute little town.

shitskin america

i want tot fuck your motherr

Since I have your attention, do you or anyone you know live in Brandenburg?

I need F U L L G E R M A N Y

i know that germans are subhumans

>Not all people are created equal. Jews are very good at taking tests.

shitskin america

Not all people are created equal. Jews are very good at taking tests.

Get regionals then subhuman

have a flag, burger

blacks fuck white amerian girls and their fathers cant do anything

Kek i have green eyes
How does that makes you feel? Ashamed to be more of a nigger than a south italian terrone??? :DD

shitskin american

bulgarians are slavic subhumans

Good lad. Блaгoдapя!

Iki, my son

Why would I be ashamed? You have nice eyes. Very handsome.

slavs are subhumans

Sounds like something Hitler might say wow

>didn't even attempt to refute argument
>baseless shitposting and ad hominems

At least I know you're just being an ass now.

shitskin america is a failure like shitmany

germans started both world wars and got fucked every time

WORKING OVERTIME IS OVEr
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

oops wrong regional

>he works
KEK

Nice!

You are wasting your time u
nless you have a rare regional, gtfo

i have a flag 4 you

>doesn't even attempt to refute argument

every place in america is filled with non whites

How is it that there are many Berlin posters but now Brandenburg postsers. Can you go there since it's right next to you?

german girls bake cookies for refugees
nobody does that for german men

If Germany ever becomes an uninhabitable war zone I will bake you cookies

it is already an uninhabitable shit place
ugly shit country

test123 extraflag

fffuck egermany

:^)

Go to Brandenburg :^)

no :^)

Please :^)

test

I hate all the fucking crosses on the flags

i hate whites

it doesn't appear on other threads

>dem flags
>dat post

NAABOLE

this feels just like tripping

flags are one hell of a drug

TopFlags, can you set deeper flags or is this it?

germans are subhumans

I can, but I feel compromised already

CHARLOTTEFAGS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shitskin america

thanks for your flag mane :^)

k, just checking

germans are subhumans

no problem

germans are subhumans

this is pretty cool

Yambol isn't loading

and what kind of name is yambol?

select actual UK regions, no meme regions allowed :^)

waiting for someone in Northumberland to post

>UK
>Yambol
diaspora, please

Full countries

>Ireland
>France
>Netherlands
>Greece

Need 1 more top level regional

>Denmark
>Germany
>Bosnia and Herzegovina

Need 2 more

>Belgium
>Luxembourg

germans are subhumans

I have full United States and Australia of course but this list is just for Europe

germans are subhumans

Ahmed pls

I am a Greek

>be German
>decide to the Wolfenbuttel district should be two separate, disconnected places

does anyone have a berlin template

nvm found it

germans are subhumans

>Luxembourg

you can tour the whole country on bicycle in one day

wait until you find out about when we had a federal state in two seperate disconnected places

Germans are not subhuman

Don't worry, he's been like this for over a year. The funny part is he thinks he fits in.

Holy shit you're blind.

Yes, this is why Trump won. That is a massive shift in voters who became fed up with a political party hijacked by disillusions postmodern elites, and instead sent a gigantic middle finger to the White House because they fucking felt like it. You exist as a demographic unit to the Left, and are useful solely because you are a.) gay, b.) retarded, and c.) a virgin - like many white big-city boomer-millennials refuse are because they're constantly force-fed SEX, MONEY, DRUGS, HANDOUTS by the establishment cabal consisting of most of Hollywood, mainstream media, and the DC bigwigs, which in turn motivates them to not perform their biological duty to reproduce - which they owe to each and every ancestor which has fought and struggled to contribute to the peak point in their genetic lineage at which we all find ourselves now - existence.

You are nothing but a number to them, and will continue to be a useful number in their twisted, hellbent path to the destruction of a nation founded on the principles of God-given rights and liberties - which have been subverted and beaten to death by the individuals seeking to empower you.

There is nothing wrong with being a braindead moron and willing to assimilate to the political and social beliefs of the country you immigrate to, or find yourself born in; and there is also nothing wrong with retaining your family's original culture.

But please keep in mind that if you refuse to reconcile the two, or put the latter over the former, you will never be successfully integrated and will forever be seen as not only an outsider by many but a traitor by a patriotic few.

they are
germans are subhumans

>The reason I don't have children is because the media is forcing white people to reproduce. It's not because I'm an unfuckable turd or anything.

>muslim
>calling anyone else an unfuckable turd
T H E L A U G H S

>*not to reproduce

you should be able to edit posts here like you can on reddit

You told me I was good at reproducing, now you are telling me I am not. What changed senpai?

You are good at having your women shit out children for your modern jihad and spread of Islam. You don't use birth control, but whites do. I'm personally not a fan of birth control and don't fit into that category of most whites.

The difference between us is women of all races love white men. Literally nobody finds Paki men attractive. Even Indians, your rivals since you had a chimpout over Kashmir, fail to find you attractive, despite historical overlap and being regional powers.