Earth Chan Thread

Earth Chan Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Twekug_5PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For my next plan.... WE WILL LEWD THE ENTIRE PLANET!

fucking weebs ruin everything

>noooooooooooo stop enjoying things!
stfu faggot

fuck I love earth chan so much

>ifunny

I wasn't expecting to fall in love.

more like this please

bump

There really isn't much of it at the moment. Its early days.

shes the most beautiful of all the planets and of all the waifus

I know theres more than this though

bump

bump for more lewd earth chan

more like this

need more like this

moar

moar

bump

FINE Jesus man, calm tf down.

same here user

and this is what I came here for
well
specifically anime titties, but this works

my dick is diamonds

That's it. That's all I've got. This thread is filled with hentai, happy now.

This is the worst thread in the world.

youtu.be/6Twekug_5PU

>worst thread
>has best girl
choose one

>sigh
>*zzziiippp*

The first one you fucking retard.

You are evidently wrong, given that this thread has the best girl, so it cant be the worst thread

W R O N G

Earth-chan is precious and is unarguably best girl

>This is the best thread in the world
fixed it for you

The earth is quite literally doomed to a devastating demise. It will burn up as the suns habitable zone expands and leaves the earth in the near zone to the sun, scorching it to the point it's an unrecognizable charred cindered smoldering orb. I do not give a shit about conserving anything for the earth, I'll conserve if it saves money.

>ifunny
ftfy

The earth is the only home for us at this time, It will always be our first home, and it will always be the planet that raised us. Keep on consuming the planet, all it will do is accelerate humans towards killing ourselves, and the earth will be rid of the human plague

It will be rid of humans anyway at some point in time as the earth fucking dies to the sun. Oh no I flushed the toilet twice, in that grand cosmic scale of planetary annihilation and creation it does nothing at all to help the planet.

thank you kind user

It's flat.

Huge fan of this development.

If we are responsible, we have hundreds of thousands of years if not millions of years, if we keep fucking shit it, we are lucky to be here in the next 50-100years. In the grand scheme nothing matters, whats your point?

A new nigger super aids will wipe out half of us before we decide it's time to cut welfare programs and invest more in space travel

>The earth is quite literally doomed to a devastating demise
So is everything currently in the universe. Everything ends. But in the meantime you do your part to improve our current condition, which isn't looking good.

this user gets it.

> in that grand cosmic scale
nigg you cannot even effect local events
why the fuck are you thinking about the cosmic scale
being self-conscious about the environment and politics are some of the only good things you can possibly do

>And lastly, she's not flat!!!
Her head isn't, but her chest certainly is.

What happened to Ebola Chan?

we...we killed her ;-;

LOL the earth will not be destroyed by us in 50-100 years, maybe we'll start considering not using fossil fuels in that time. That's it. We HAVE millions of years on the earth, pretty much regardless of what humans do. We may fuck up localized regions of the world, but the majority of the planet is actually fine. Thinking that humans have the ability to make a planet uninhabitable at our level of technology is retarded.

>when you don't know what you're talking about so it's easy not to care
smhtbqhf

We sent her back to africa and nobody has heard from her since.

Maybe stop regarding everything your grandmother says on facebook as fact and do a little bit of your own research.

have a (you) for your quality post

Currently unavailable atm.

This

maybe practice what you preach, tard
weve got one home, lets try not to fuck it up

Many scientists believe we may have hit a tipping point where actions we take now will not be able to offset the shifting climate/etc. It might not be able to push us completely to extinction in 50-100years, no. The externalities of these changes will cause global tension to rise, leading to M.A.D watfare. We are really close to annihilation on many fronts, humans need to fucking shape up or fucking ship off.

yhea sure champ