What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? It's friday night so no reason not to get fucked up

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? It's friday night so no reason not to get fucked up.

Do you lot have any plans for this christmas?

Drinking Beams 8 Star. No Christmas plans.

Never heard of beams 8 star blend and I drink jim beam on the semi-frequent. Is it new or am I just blind or something?

White Russian to get in the holiday spirit.

Cheap vodka and crying alone

nice
gotta go whiskey when ur alone mate

sipping a boot amber , gonna do some whiskey some time

Vodka with what?

My knee isn't well but at least I have beer

post pictures of your drinks faggots.

Almost done at work, gonna drink Jack. And I got a flight at 5 am to go to indiana and spend time with family there.

and a sick fucking case too
what model is that my mans?

Can't go wrong with a good ol' white russian. Though I'm sticking with eggnog for my holiday drinks but saving that for christmas. Debating what to mix it with still, might go with the martha stewart recipe of eggnog + dark rum + cognac + bourbon.
What happened mate?
Nothing changed for me but a refill

drinking water :)

just got home last night, staying till tuesday and leaving for another month. im a over the road truck driver. only come home for a few days to see gf and play games on actual desk

Are you canadian or underage b&?

Not to be rude, but you look like you're 16.

I'm not a heavy drinker, but this stuff mixed with fireball is flaming sex in my mouth.

CM Enforcer. The case is shit; it looked cool 7 years ago when I bought it and modified with LED cathodes. The 2500k is still going strong

Patella luxation. An oldd injure that escalated again a few months ago. I hope my knee works now

Woodford double oaked. It's an early Christmas gift. Good shit.

i'm a sucker for dark ale.

Johann?

I get that a lot so don't worry mate. I was born in KY and live in CA, I turn 24 on dec. 31st.
Sounds weird as hell but potentially good. I do enjoy moscow mules and it's variants with ginger beer.
Aw that sucks, hopefully it doesn't get too bad. Broke my arm bones but they at least get held together by metal.

wew
i see Smashbox going strong too

Hey man just cause i like dark ale doesn't mean my names automatically Johann

Sipping fireball. No real plans over Christmas except to struggle with my hollow empty shell of a life.
>I did buy my ticket today for a music festival on the 29th. Middling out a Santa suit and building a Christmas totem. Gonna rave and pass out kandi all night.

Get on my level

That was a bitch chug, OP. Not gonna lie

A Boots to the Head is much worse than a boot to the Head

Hope your knee gets better. Is that a chorus pedal you got?

Have had this since my teenage years and it is still going strong. Still can't play anything but those Iron Maiden and Metallica songs, and anything but solos, but I am loving it

holy shit dude

Nevermind. Nice pedal though

lol dumb cunt

What a moron. I would've drank every drop of her peepee in that glass.

what the mutha lovin fuck

good choice tho,SM is fuckin' tight. i don't think i'll be getting any new pedals ever since i bought this thing,literally everything i need

cheapest beer that i can find and that allow me to sleep
without it i hear screams and voices of death ones

Seen this before, seems weird as fuck but I'd be willing to try it. I know in texas a few places have anchovy shots.
I was better at it before but took a month break from drinking, excuse central. I'll get it down to 10 secs tonight as I get more fucked up. Or die trying.

here are my guitars. My room is a bit messy but maybe that isn't much of a surprise

Epiphone tc-10 aqoustic, epihone les paul standard electric guitar, and an ibanez artwood electric acoustic guitar

right now I'm drinking CAMO BLACK ICE LAGER BEER. Later I'll drink another shitty brand of cheap beer. Tomorrow I think I'm gonna get some cheapo vodka or something and get fucked on that. Spending this Christmas alone, like every year. I'm not really bitter or anything. I just like how everything fades away when I've fucked myself to the point of no return.

No alcohol tonight. But I did just eat a whole snickerdoodle cookie with 54mg of THC. Might help me relax and forget how I've spent most of this year living in my car.

I don't understand drug speak but I'm gonna assume thats a decent amount. Hopefully you have fun with that.

gods i wish I could chill out on weed and just chillax without all the shit that alochol puts you through. I only got to try it a few times but it was nice.

Stupid federal laws. Stupid working in medical.

Fortunately, I live in California and I work at a state government agency. So weed is easy as shit to get and I know they won't test me.

It's quite a decent amount. The package recommends doing it as three doses. But my tolerance is off the charts.

sparkling water

Water. I don't drink alcohol...

I'm going to visit my grandparents with the rest of my family, so wild Christmas incoming

Enjoying a mickey of rye with coke.

Philadelphia Whisky. I do not challenge you to find a better whisky, but I challenge you to find a better whisky at $16 a handle.

I won't judge, I'll just say sparkling water is the worst drink I've ever had to date. Whats the point?
I mean nothing wrong with sticking with tradition, more people should, tradition is dying at this point and its kind of sad.
crown royal bags always make the best dice bags.

I like to drink sparkling water after I've eaten too much because it makes me burp and feel less full

It's 0 calories, is fizzy, and is a good alternative for mix.

I got one of those Soda stream things I make my own at home and I love it. I drink a lot of energy drinks and it helps stave off my fiending