How, and where can I buy counterfeit money?

How, and where can I buy counterfeit money?

Your country's bank or equivalent minting institution.

why dont you google it, faggot

Why would you want to, its hard to use and if you get caught with it you are going to jail

www.fbi.com. They take email transfer and ship right to your door. I buy lots from them.

They make the best fake currency

It used to come from China/Best Korea, ends up in Central America before moving to NY, Boston and NJ w the cartels. Bonds and FRN tend to originate in Indonesia. There was a Canuck who got a hold of real rag paper, who made 10s of millions.

Currently Peru is one of the counterfeit kings. So hit up dark net, arrange a meet, fly to some C American hellhole to make the buy, die in horrible agony. Protip: lots will do business w you over darknet for BC

Think I'll use that website. Thanks.

You use small bills and you don't get caught.

here again:
Also expect to pay face 20-25% of face

Hmmm... I work with Peruvians. I wonder if they know someone.

Face? So like $25 for every $100?

>real rag paper
Crane & Company?

I guarantee at least 1 knows someone who knows someone.

My hired local guide/bodyguard on my last trip to Guatemala offered me 1/2 a brick of 100s for 5k. I courteously declined as I had no way to get it back to the States.

I would never use 100s it always gets checked. 20 and 50s would be great.

roughly yes.
Or get some industrial degreaser wash your bills, buy a HP color inkjet with cash and print from HQ scans, be aware Photoshop on a PC w net connection cannot be trusted w Adobe's connections to the S.Service and Treasury, and HP printers use a unique dot pattern to identify the printer, if you didnt already know.

The Lanquart Mill in Switzerland I beleive

I never knew that... I need some schooling lol

Ctrl+P

>Where can I buy counterfeit money?
The counterfeit money store, duh.

Ideally I would have bought it, taken it to a local friendly Guatemalan bank w guides help, deposited it, and done a (several) wire transfers to my US bank giving a helpful teller and guide a taste.

Trips... you should have

Remember this is hard core shit. All felonies 15-25 years per CHARGE.

Have a plan.

I have previously, wife was w me, we were there to see the Tikal ruins, where the jungle scenes at the rebel base on Yavin were filmed before the Death Star battle.

>How, and where can I buy counterfeit money?
Its too hard to get rid of and not worth the bullshit of the gov/fbi following your steps