FU

THIS IS HOW, YOU REMIND ME

>one of the most important games of the season
>do this shit in his head
What was he thinking?

>le i want to be messi secretly man

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Probably about cock.

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSIMESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MES

t-tsuuuuuuuuuuuuu

How do you say "EL JUSTO" in Portuguese?

Literally halals worst player. Even bayols non existence on the pitch contributes more than this fraud.They should just sell him to the americans or gooks and move on. His abomination level of football will cost real more then keeping him for sandnigger moneys.

O JUSTO

"O JUSTICIÃO"

O JUSTINHO

Cristiano Ronaldo

His movement and drive was excellent tonight. But as usual, his technique and team ethic under pressure leads him to constantly take on unlikely shots at goal when he could look for a pass to set up a certain goal. It's a dilemme for RM because his presence in the team causes chaos in the opposition defence, but he's a greedy cunt who fucks up half of his chances.

That fucking haircut and ugly dye.

This guy has no class whatsoever.

>*record scratch*
>so... you probably wonder how I got myself into this mess

O JUSTAO

His drive is useless if he can neither dribble or score. The way he plays was acceptable when he was 20 and still had his strenght, accuracy and speed. Since 2012 he has been getting massively worse every season and now it's at a point where he could be replaced by a random lelliga striker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why so mad? This game meant nothing, right?

JUST
U
S
T

I like how he get's mad at his team and farca when he is the sole reason they lost.

They are rivals, it always means something, wtf

This is his fault, too

He has no right to be mad at his teammates

There's more pressure on Real now

The fake tan too. Orange bastard.

Oh shit, they're finished now.

is that a new haircut for the occasion?

too bad he lost.

>Wasted two clear chances
>Gets mad

O que ele fala?

"Porra, Messi"?

what a fucking cry baby

>me when i saw who heidi klum is married to

just googled it

JUST

>one of the most important games of the season

>A lelilga game
>game #31 on the list
>even with the win they're still tied
>with 5 more games left
>madrid has still one more game left than barcelona
>even if barcelona manages to win all 4 of the games they have left, madrid still can cuck them with one game
>not expecting madrid to win against such giants like deportivo, granada, sevilla valencia and malaga

>important game.

Lol you farcalona cucks are funny.

See you in the champions semis!

Oh wait...

What do you mean wtf, why would a leaf know

I'm convinced he's acting

Don't worry they will all go back to jumping on gaynaldo's cock when he scores a hat-trick next game against Granada

i like it

I'd be pissed too

Barca literally ran from end to end and no one did shit but stare and look literally like 20 seconds from being 2-2

What year was the last year this guy did any significant dribbling? How long has he been a stat padding in the box turret for?

When your team has a coach who is retarded enough to consistently play benzema over isco and morata, then anything is possible.

FODA-SE

>Messi plays like god and pretty much dickslaps every single Madrid fan in existence with his celebration
>CR7 plays like shit and ends mad as fuck

it was a good day for football

I actually dislike Ronaldo, but is there indication here he's mad at his teammates?
I'm competitive myself and I usually am mad at myself the most when my team lose.

This
Madrid still win the league tho

>can't deal with getting old and turning shit
>gets his 2003 haircut back to feel young again

sad

he was telling marcelo to foul roberto

what happened?

Peinado de gitano

eternally buttblasted

I think he's mad at himself and barça.

Realistically the only team they have left that could beat them is Sevilla. Count that as the game in hand and all they need to do is pull off a draw there and win every other match to win the league by a point.

Wsan't that Barca loss to Deportivo
Imagine that

Remember that they are playing Atletico for the champions league. It won't be easy to win the league with this result