Why do people even like Messi?He's so fucking unlikable how do people genuinely like him ?

Why do people even like Messi?He's so fucking unlikable how do people genuinely like him ?
Only americans,hipsters,feminists like him.
Even weeabos like Ronaldo.
Fuck off and bow down to the Ballon d'or 2017 winner

tbf I'm all of those and love Messi

Obviously. No one is as dedicated as Ronaldo.

Messi is lucky to have a guy as talented as Alba on his team. Ronaldo would kill to have someone that talented on his back line.

Both are disgusting

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

this

Suarez >>> these retards

one:
>insecure/narcicistic fuck who is overhyped because he craves attention, has inflated stats because of his selfish playstyle, and is only loved by 15 years old because he has abs (also kinda faggy, dresses like a fucking immigrant that won the lottery)

the other:
>mature head of a beautiful family, shy, and way more talented

geez i wonder why people prefer messi over ronaldo

take the big fat ronaldo cock of your mouth, jesus christ

>Why do people even like Messi?He's so fucking unlikable

look at this fucking argument of yours

I don't give a shit about those fuckers, they make millions and I'm unemployed, but Messi is simply the best player, don't ruin it jesus christ marie and joseph

Fuck off ape

>muh ronaldo tap-ins
Portugal will never win a World Cup

Niggernaldo is a rapist

ok Muhammad Al-Abin Suckadin Ronaldin, keep chugging on that cock you fucking mongoloid

How many threads have you made now? LMAO.

Because people tell me I look like him

Then go to different gay bars.

>implying anyone gives a fuck about the Ballon d'or

But I like hanging out with your dads

Steve? Is that you?

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Ronaldo
>insecure
>mental manlet even though he's 6'1, always on his toes
>no wife, deprived his son of a mother
>rapist allegations
>controversial gay pics
>blames his teammates for everything
>doesn't help the team whatsoever and just stands waiting for a cross
>30% of goals are penalties
>the rest are tap ins
>trademark attention whore celebration, his teammates have to run to him to celebrate

Messi
>head of family
>2 sons
>married the girl he knew since he was 3
>assists his teammates every chance he gets
>top scorer, top assister
>has some of the most iconic goals of this era
>gets kicked and elbowed every game, lately has been bleeding because of brutalities against him to try and stop him
>still is the goat, still is the face of the team, elevates the play and quality of those around him

I don't but I support whoever makes Halal supporters cry the most. I wish it wasn't someone from a dirty club like Barca but what are you gonna do.