Okay guys, tranny here

Okay guys, tranny here.

Why haven't you started your path to womanhood? Why stay male in today's society?
Genuinely curious

I call bullshit on this post, prove me wrong

Only females can be women, trannies are mentally ill males. Just like an anorexic has body dysmorphia, trannies do too.

because most trannies aren't into fucking other trannies. they want to fuck dudes. most of us are fine how we are.

What do u mean?

Mentally ill? I just feel like being girly has been a huge step up in my life, I live on easymode now, if anything staying male in a society that's anti male is the mental illness

You like taking it up the ass. To each their own bro.

>because most trannies aren't into fucking other trannies. they want to fuck dudes.
Meh, I have a bf and we have 3 ways with other mtfs

We aren't done killing the geezers from my country so I can't yet

Dick or gtfo

It's more than sex. In every day life people are nicer to me than when I was a dude. I get doors open for me, people give me free rides and drinks and meals and places ahead in lines, it's fucking amazing

Idk it feels like a bait thread, no real post

yeah... because he wants to.

Yeah you’re mentally ill dude. You’re a guy in drag. Outside of Sup Forums it’s creepy to see.

Saw a transman at Walmart the other day. I called her she over and over, she was a cashier. She looked like she was about to cry. Felt great.

Still have it

>Felt great
So you like to make people suffer, you're the mentally ill sicko hurting people for your sick pleasure

I doubt you pass well enough for any of those things to have happened. You can tell a tranny fag when you see one.

I pass very well and every one assumes I'm a normal female, I mean just a few hours ago I was in the ladies rest room and as I was washing my hands another girl my age was complimenting me on my new shoes so yeah.

You're both mental, fuck and get it over with.

So what? We are both mentally ill. You’re a tranny and I like to make trannies cry.

There’s a website trannies post on to ask if they pass and 99% its all positive, pure lies. Someone has to tell them the truth. Why not me?

I'm dead serious. Hormone replacement therapy is better every year and it's not hard to transition if you're not a lard ass or tall as fuck

Very feminine penis. Thank you.

Transition and never be taken seriously again. Sounds great...

This user is my fucking hero.

There’s a tranny online that swears he passes since people always use her pronouns. He is 6’3 and looks like a man. It’s called being polite. People assume if you’re in women’s clothes you want to be referred to as a woman. No, you don’t pass and you’re not fooling anyone. No one wants to hurt your feelings.

because im not a mentally ill person who believes that you can be something you're not.... FAGGOT

I don't like most other trannies and that site you talk about i know of and yeah it's a bullshit hug box where ugly fucks lie to themselves about passing. Most trannies on Sup Forums pass though. Basically if you start hormones before you hit 25 then you will pass, the ones on the other sites are in their 30s and just starting so they aren't real trannies imo

Answer me this faggot, why do you little queers get your mom's panties in a bunch when people don't worship the ground you walk on?

seriously. I don't get it.

Niggers will straight up call tranny faggots out for being tranny faggots. It's pretty hilarious to watch.

None of you pass... who the fuck is telling you this shit? Other trannies. No one likes you faggots. KYS

Yeah that part is true, around guys irl I'm always talked over and hushed and no one takes my knowledge seriously except for other women. Like I used to be a mechanic and the other day at the AutoZone this guy selling me parts flat out talked down to me and said I was wrong and I had to shut his ass down by showing him the part myself

who the fuck would run the steel mills? not you, sissy faggot

"other women" You're still a dude.

This

If you want to dress like a woman, it's your life, don't care.
But you want attention for it all the time.
You talk about it all the time.
You want other people to talk about it all the time.
You want it in the media all the time.
You want to shove it down our throats all the time.
You want to be thrown a fucking parade.
Then you literally throw yourselves fucking parades.

Most trannies on Sup Forums don’t pass. I have only seen one and she started HRT as a minor. She was 17 and Asian.

There are plenty of trannies that try to pass, but I lurk in the shadow waiting for their threads, then BAM, I out them. Point out every masculine feature and then they finally tell the truth.

TRUTH.

Trannies are fucking attention whores who scream rape, or homophobe if their hairy nutsack isn't properly kissed.

Trust me I hate the fact it's been put in the media as of late. I started hormones 6 years ago when I was 15 and it was nice when normies didn't know about us. I'm totally with you that this shouldn't be forced on people, thank the over 30 hons like Jenner wanting to attention whore, don't blame actual transgirls because the real ones like me live stealth

You’re hushed not because they think you’re a woman, but because they think you’re a faggot, a bottom.

You'll never be one of them.

Show me your dick faggot i wanna cun

Fucking sexy
Kik?
Id gag on that dick

Those hands and feet scream dude. Also boxy waist and square hips. No curve.

do you have a chastity cage? youre qtaf

why maybe this is a bit of ridiculous but i was born that way lol

>no curve

Damn, bitch you have some sasquatch feet. Bet that girl in the bathroom really was admiring those size 12's bruh.

Ever had sex with a woman? Do you like pussy?

Kys

Why do you faggots always come here for validation? Only weirdo neckbeards want to fuck you.

See how her waist curves and her hips curve. That’s an hourglass. What you can’t is a toned man ass. I do too. My job involves a lot of heavy lifting and moving.

Kinda, I get jealous when I'm naked around biological women because I want a vagina, gonna get the operation soon

Remove the only thing that's keeping your dating pool alive. riiiiiiiiiiight

Not every girl has a big waist

Then who will fill your holes with cum?

Don’t do it. Straight men are not interested in transgenders. You have a small dating pool, if you remove your dick. You’re done.

your body is male. your feet and hands are huge. stop trying to sell yourself to straight guys and go kys.

You’re built like me, a man. What’s wrong with that?That’s a woman. Thicc as fuck in all the right places. Women naturally carry weight in their hips and waist is naturally small.

You have no hips and a boxy waist, which shows you’re male. Also big feet.

cause we're not retarted you weird fuck.

Lots of anger lol, guess you're jelly ur not a girl who gets spoiled. I'm literally about to get ubered to a club rn with my girlfriends to get drunk af and party, enjoy playing csgo alone in your room faggots

Ugh. As if you think that you could possibly pass as a woman with those large hands and feet.Not to mention your naturally (male) wide shoulders. I'm sorry to say, but I have as much right to disagree with you as you have against me. You are never going to be truly treated like a woman, will live life in a facade that you've created for yourself, and are never going to fully convince a sane person to convert or accept your harmful practices. Your justification for saying that society does not favor and hurts the male is a fully valid one, as I have studied this topic quite extensively myself. This being the case, the state of society does not qualify you to just throw in the towel on the experience of living as you were born. Blocking out the things that hurt you serve to only make them have more impact later on. There are things in life that can and should be given up on, like ideas and propositions. These are not concrete objects and are inherently meant to be changed. The way that you were born however? as a male? no matter how hard you try, you will NEVER be a woman and your gender dysmorphia (aka mental illness) is never going to justify how you ruin your body in the future.

You are mentally ill, and I implore that you get some metal/physical help to cope with this in a healthy way.

I know this is bait but, you really ought to know just how small the minority of mentally ill individuals like yourself comprise. I venture a guess that there are probably more gay nigger jews than trannies, and even they aren't as fuckin retarded as you. You should stop trying to normalize this freakin nonsense. Seriously.

Okay... I’m going to fuck my girlfriend and eat her ass and pussy tonight. I can brag too fucker.

Don't get murdered OP. As soon as some poor drunk fuck realizes you're a dude, it's a trip to the morgue for you.

Ohh of course, look at the brat who can only look at criticism and disagreement and rely on the fallacy of ad hominem. You're fucking pathetic.

>You are mentally ill, and I implore that you get some metal/physical help to cope with this in a healthy way.
Fine then I'm mentally ill, but I do pass irl, people don't go out of their way to be nice to me, they just assume I'm a girl because my voice is 100% passing, so are my mannurisms and yeah my body does pass too irl so you don't know what the fuck u are talking about. Plus my life now is way healthier than it was, I was a no life shut in and now I go places and have fun with people who care about me

I'm playing destiny 2 thanks. Get aids and die, k? buh bye

So many trannies get beat up for shit like that. The music is loud, can’t hear someone’s real voice and he lights are dim, can’t see to well.

Then They are seen in natural light and no music, then get their ass kicked. Cry about being a woman and shit. I read about it all the time.

Too many think it’s their right to lie and try to pass. Sure way to get killed.

Because taking hormones and having some Quack butcher your body doesn't make you a woman, just a hideous mockery of one.

even ugly bitches get some attention.

>so they aren't real trannies imo
Why not? I mean, surely the point isn't them "passing" but rather you're all infected with the same mental illness, so how exactly are you a tranny but they aren't?

No you don’t. People just know you’re mentally ill and don’t want to piss you off. Crazy people are dangerous. Women are afraid of trannies.

Man hips and stomach. Your body is manly.

As much as you like to delude yourself with the idea that if you pass irl because people are polite to you, it is no real indicator of you "being a woman" until you are met with a serious situation where a real female, and not a guy who wants to think he is, can solve. Since you and I are both males, neither of us can answer this truthfully.

pro-tip: youll never have a vagina, at BEST a literal wound

I have my surgery scheduled with this doctor for February 2018

Tits?

Was gonna but my ride got here and you're all mean bitter fucks

I hope you wreck some guy's prostate tonight

Have you ever see a pussy? Why does it look like a flat ballsack cut open? Those are not pussy lips. The skin is way off.

wtf did you expect, that we would kiss your pimply ass and pander to your fucking insanity?

good for you. i hope you become a part of the 45%

Come on, post them anyway. I'm curious to see if trap tits would be good be enough to fuck.

Please don’t, I’m eating.

Ever seen a fat guy’s tits? Just flatter. Those are what they look like.

In the uber rn, it's dark so shit lighting.
Don't wanna eat my data up so nite nite meanies

bye cancerous faggot go back to tumblr

Dude face posing kek. Night dude. Don’t try to fool anyone.

>mean
>bitter

Nah, we're just honest. Sorry that you can't handle the truth dude.

you look like a man wearing lipstick.

HAHAHAHAH
pass my fucking arse

its a trap

I bet all his real girlfriends lie to him and act like he’s one of them, use she/her. Then the guys trying to get pussy have to pretend he’s a girl as not to offend the real women(because no pussy). Then the faggot’s head gets all big and he starts to believe he passes.

You kinda look like a girl I knew in high school

Sup Forums HATES TRAPS WE HATE NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS

THIS IS NOT YOUR HOME

You are beautiful. Don't listen to these assholes I'd suck and fuck you.

I fuck.
I don't get fucked.
That is why.

dassa man