Sup Forums: I'm 46. WTF am I doing on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums: I'm 46. WTF am I doing on Sup Forums?

Wasting your time, like everyone else here.

Shitposting and enjoying memes, obviously.

Hell, I'm 61 and I'm wondering what you're doing here too. Yo certainly aren't adding anything.

you seem like a redit twat

Being a loser with no real friends, like the majority of people here.

Sup Forums: i'm Bait WTF am I doing on Sup Forums?

i'm 40. it's not really a thing. if anything it suggests you have a good sense of humor and recognize this place is life: unfiltered, which is perfectly natural to find enjoyable.

Making me feel better about myself. 35 here

Is pic related?
Get with times old man

43 yrd old(er) fgt here, been here for 5 years, i am a retard, i like it here

This.
45 year old Britfag here. It's 03:45 and I can't sleep. What else am I going to do?

Also 46. Been here off and on since '06.

I come for the celeb noodz. Stay a while for the occasional lulz.

>i am a retard, i like it here
If you were a retard, you'd be on reddit. reddit is where morons go to look smart. Sup Forums is where smart people go to act stupid.

nb: plenty of exceptions to the smart people part of that.

preciate you fam, and ya i like trolling reditrs at times for no reason

A lot of older people here. The propaganda we can spread and change the world a bit or a lot....... nah I come for the funny and to jerk it.

I hope you're liking Sup Forums, pedophile scum.

Also, checkum.

Yeah, nice singles faggot.

35 yr old. been here since the beginning. i was a mod of Sup Forums back in 2005.

Looking at Titties, Laughing at the Comments, same as me

just turned 47 reporting in, I browse a lot of other boards but come here for the lulz

Hell 59 here, and l know why l am here. I am avoiding the old woman's annoying me. Looking for some lulz, but damn if there are any. Not even embarrassed being here.

Possibly dealing with the fact you're 46.

48 here. Clicked on a link from College Humor in 2007 and am not able to leave.

>I'm 48 and what is this?

42. around since W T Snacks

well, let's see her!

I'm glad five year olds are finally able to start browsing and posting on Sup Forums posing as 40 year olds. really makes the old yeart tingle

49 here. Reading Sup Forums is more complicated when you're messed up on cough syrup.

Autism is a helluva disease...

You’re here for the same reason as everyone else. It’s often hilarious.

Jesus Christ I thought this place was about young, rebellious edge lords. Instead it's like a nursing home in here.

or being a winner with no real friends , like me ... friends suck ... beer rules

41 here.
Been coming here off and on since 2005, and I still have no Idea why I do.
Used to be for the lulz, but these days it's hard to find any what with all the threads full of trannies/logs of shit/pics of your "gf/sister/aunt/cousin" and other associated cancer.
I usually find myself arguing with other faggots on political/movie/game threads, or contributing to the occasional nostalgia or ylyl thread.

>i am a retard, i like it here
If you like it here, you're a faggot, not a retard. Jesus Christ, this isn't reddit.

Did you have a tag, or were you just a janitor?

could you explain to me in 400 words or more why you don't like incest?

Lul, also czeched

>I thought this place was about young, rebellious edge lords
That would be Sup Forums.

im 27

I don't even know 400 words.

I'm 50 and you're cancer

im 9 and 3. there is a feeding tube. it is locked onto me and it makes me eat always i dont want to ealways eat always bplease, the nures also makes me feel bad at night comes into room and sdoes things i dont like him makes me sad please help me with your 0999 always on line wish i could please ed thes. always 90 rjember the dust buowl i meb ther the dus bowl iwas the key

50. Been here since the start. No sense in not coming back. Oddly, socially normal, married and kids and good job.

Someone save the dus bol key.

what if I asked if your kids were doing a good job in school at this point? Would that be weird for you?

I was being serious about that and I'm 35. For the funny and to jerk. I wait for the milf threads and if I'm lucky the gilf threads.

No. They are excelling. Not sure why that's weird. I normally lurk and don't post.

50 - and here to keep tabs on what the kids are getting up to these days.

Also, all the fapping.

no shortage of that

I originally came here because of the camwhore femanons. But I guess they are all gone now. You faggots scared em off with your dick rate threds and traps.

Although some of those traps look pretty good ... wait NO. NO I DONT LIKE TRAPS.

Damn you Sup Forums

Hell l don't want to see her as much anymore. Go look at your mom upstairs to get a good idea.

Post Moar if you got em, 43 here.

47, been here since 09. Came for the tits. Stayed for the tits

Worst thing about being in my 40's and coming here?
My son comes on here (he's 17), and I found he did after he saw a webm of his mom (my ex) sucking my cock I posted on /gif/ one night, and he asked me about it a couple days later.
Talk about an awkward conversation.

You sir are an amazing gentleman, and a cool guy too.

Beating my dick to young girls!!

Lets see the webm

Its kinda hard to get an erection

Being awesome like everyone in Sup Forums

Google says you are the Shoe Fetish Molestor from 2009 ... have you come here to continue your preversions?

Chekn these dubs biznotch

56 here, sup Sup Forums

Not gonna post the webm, but here's a screenshot from it.

Moar, my good Sir.

Timestamp
That's hot post more this 35 loves women like that

Well, not from the webm itself, but from the original video it was made from.
Webm is pretty shit quality.

Ooh hot mature ass right there

38, been here since 08 or 09. A lot of Boxxy posting around then.

would love to watch the video

Dad what the fuck!!! I'm telling mom!!!

GODDAMMIT DAD WE TALKED ABOUT THIS

Go ahead and tell her, And I'll call your manager and get you fired for being on Sup Forums when you're supposed to be working.

Yeah, I don't post the videos very often, but I have a bunch of pics, and I post them in fat girl threads every once in a while.

Keep going user .
Isn't she like famous or well known on Sup Forums?

Time stamp

I would jackhammer that squishy ass and blow a load with the force of a thousand suns.

That is the shoe fetish man....

is this?

Moar

> I'm 12 and what is this?

Me, too. And I did. Thousands of times. Still do every once in a while.

No I'm a different user.

No.

I am 63 and enjoy rekt threads and eating soft vegetables

20 years of life and 7 of Sup Forums

The jerking is back on
Noice

What a gorgeous woman.

She's beautiful very nice definitely makes me touch myself

No more :(
It's alright I finished :)
But will take more for later ;)

Don't you recognize SpamGrannie? Shes Sup Forumsfamous