Yo Sup Forums. I've never drink Alcohol in my whole life (20YO) and wanted to know any tips on how to start drinking...

Yo Sup Forums. I've never drink Alcohol in my whole life (20YO) and wanted to know any tips on how to start drinking, how to handle drinking and how to not vomit like a fucking faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big tip: Go slow. Just because you don't feel effects immediately, doesn't mean you won't in 10 more minutes after your system processes it

don't start drinking

Basically this. Intoxicant of the weak minded right there

I feel a bit left out. I'm the only one of my friends who have never drink in their lives. This Christmas is awful at my parent's house. And my friends are almost only doing bar-hopping through these holidays and going w/ them and not drink would be weird (for them.)
Of course I wouldn't drink like 18 thousand beers and end up like a useless piece of shit, but maybe be able to drink maybe 1 or 2 glasses of whatever and still being able to exist would be interesting.

if you wanna go with your friends and bar hop, go and grab a beer,a smooth one, so it goes down easy, and just drink it slow, so you feel included

It takes time to get used to drinking. Especially if you drink beer. Stay away from wine though it will make you sick and you will vomit. Drink 2 beers a night and then increase the amount slowly across few months. It's an acquired taste.
Only idiots drink lot when they can't handle alcohol and then they pass out, vomit, cry like idiots or do something stupid. This happens on Christmas party season btw. Normies who don't usually drink go out and then end up getting revived by paramedics. They should be fined. Don't drink if you can't handle it.
It takes couple of years for you to able to handle it if you are a pussy like you are.

one of the barriers for a new drinker is the taste. bourbon, scotch, etc all taste like old piss, and it can be hard to keep that shit down long enough to get a buzz.

the answer: schnapps. apple schnapps. goes down smooth, like fruit juice, but fruit juice on fire.

one of my first binges was where i discovered i'd drunk about half a bottle before i realised.

whatever you do, don't start with polish white spirits like Polmos. that shit is like rocket fuel. evaporates in your mouth and you can find it hard to breathe.

it's real good for priming your lawnmower, though.

eat

drink water

take it slow

do that and you will be fine

Try crown royal, easy smooth good shit

Drink slowly. Drink water in between drinks. Know your limit. If you find yourself more talkative and getting tongue tied either stop completely or take a break. Don't mix liquors. You'll be fine.

Dont do it faggot

Eat two loaves of bread beforehand, it will slow the absorption and make it a lot smoother if it comes back up

Shut the fuck up you worthless pile of shit. Bet you dont even drink. Go back to bed before mum catches you on the computer

>not vomit like a fucking faggot
Don't guzzle it like a fucking idiot. Booze is for drinking, not drowning in.

You gotta know and test your limits dumbass. Take advice from an alcoholic.

Broheimer. Broseph. Brotis Redding. Broly. Get drunk at a friend's house. Find your limit. Avoid it. Drink to just under it and then eat greasy food.

You're also overthinking things. It's just alcohol, people have consumed it for thousands of years. You'll be fine.

This. Build a good base of food, and find an alchohol type that your body vibes with.

I don't know man. That's why I asked

I got some Rum eggnog. Would these work with it?
Also should I pick Mcdonalds before drinking? I'd prefer drink my first time at home/nowhere near people I know in case I fuck up.

If this is the case, why do people on parties often down shit like that in one sip?

Im a former alcoholic who almost died from alcohol withdrawls here.

Drink plenty of water during and after, eat healthy and try to limit to much suger and carb consumption before you drink.
Start off slow and dont hit the bottle like 0 shits are given.
Stay away from other drugs unless you can handle your shit.
Nothing goes better with it then coke, but the shits expensive and snorting has never been fun to do.
Cannabis is cool but to much of both will leave you spinning
Stay away from pills! Pills and alcohol never mix!

A word of advice, don't start drinking hard alcohol everyday like me, i went cold turkey 10 months ago starting yesterday and it was the worst week of my life physically and emotionally bar fucking none. Still fell fucked up from it 10 months later.
From my heart to my kidneys, im all sorts of fucked up.

I'm drinking right now actually, don't be butthurt because you're an underage fgt who isn't allowed to drink

Try your hand at the roulette cam camsexter.com

пить вoдкy.

Continue not doing it. Man up and get into hallucinogens

pussy