so what keeps you from ending it all? Personally I'm running out of reasons

then end it and get the fuck off Sup Forums faggot

What's making you suicidal, op?

Lemurs

i tasted the emotion of happiness today

then i pooped my butt

Shit or get off the bucket

The pendulum

Life swings to and fro like a child on a playground.

If you feel like you are going nowhere, it is because you are not playing.

Look around you at all the fun waiting.

Why don't you try?

The idea of redemption

yeah pretty much

eh, living

cool

good stuff, really I mean that.

'cept for don't wanna on the bucket in the first place

because feelings and thoughts can be insurmountable to the point of helplessness.

from what?

Oh, quit crying and do it all ready, faggot.

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.

- Uncle Charlie the Child Molester

if only there was a way to power edge. we would finally be able to keep grocery marts open for at least one more half hour a day.

the sweetrolls m'dude

Let me tell ya a little something about feelings that may take a decade to fully come to terms with

Feelings are in your head, not in reality.

The lottery and I might win it.

that's like saying "Humans anthropomorphize everything from animals to everyday objects because they are social creatures." Yeah for sure a fact of life. That won't stop people from doing it though.

You don't have to stop, just be understanding and aware of it so it doesn't control you.

Gaining control is great when you're in your room preparing for the day. But what about when you're in the shit and everything is too much and you just wanna go away and stop being. When you wanna do things that you think will make you happy but can't bring yourself to do them. You aren't even sure if they ever made you happy in the firstplace or if you've actually felt content before, or if was always a lie you told yourself to make-believe that you were actually a human and not some twisted fucked-up monster that is trying its best to understand but, for whatever reason, just can't.

ya ya edgy inb4 only you are 13 and trying to act all emo. that's fine and all but when that's actually your reality it makes you want to go away.

At this point nothing, and that's what makes me realize nothing was ever actually holding me back, it was just excuses.

That and there's like a whole bunch of weird shit I don't remember that actually peaks my curiosity...

yeah i could definitely feel that if you leaned in closer.

what's the werid shit though?

I wouldn't be so weak as to instantly end myself. I'd just fuck off into the woods and live off the land first.

>what keeps you from ending it all?
it'll end on its own anyway, and sooner than you think. set goals.

why don't you do it now? What's stopping you from living on the land now?

government

Suicide is for pussies. I might be many things, but a pussy is not one of them. If I'm to off myself, I'll do it in a way that doesn't eternally brand me as yet another pussy to be pitied of.

Analogy 2/10
Message 8/10

how then?
so your story would be: "Fuck you I'm not gonna die I'm going to live off the land!" then the government stepped in with a rifle and said "No." and you dropped your head low and quietly muttered "Okay."

Good story.

stop fishing for attention and either see someone about it or jump off a building

Yeah but they happen to tint the lenses that people perceive reality through. Get what you mean though.

am seeing someone. guess it isn't working too well. your bones turn into jelly when you jump off a really really high. You then bounce up a pile of goo and then fall back down into the sewer. Idk seems like a sad way to go. But environmentally friendly I guess.

When you see a movie that says it is based on true events do you mold your life to it? Do you let it tell you who you are and what you are capable of? No, because it is just a story. That is what is going on in your head. You are stuck in a story.

Realise that it is not true. That the story that your brain plays on repeat all day has no more power over you than a movie based on true events. They are the same.

Stop thinking about what life is and just start living it. The universe will fill in the blanks. I promise.