Is this the goal that saved Sup Forums?

Is this the goal that saved Sup Forums?

if its the goal that caused this messi spam happening right now, then no.

marcelo should've tackled and picked a yellow
also why are RM attack like madmen when they're in 10 men?

based Messi though, you either foul him or he punishes you

I fucking hate Marcelo now.

I thought Messi had blond hair now

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSIMESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

> easy dribbler
> literally on a platter for you

fuckin, anybody's grandma could have scored that goal

goat my ass

How did Roberto get so good?

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

look at the crowd, they get up to leave as soon as he scores

>you were alive to witness the golden age of Messi

>madrid's defense
JUST

>also why are RM attack like madmen when they're in 10 men?

Because Barça have a high chance of choking when counter-attacked (see: Juventus 1st leg)

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE GAME YOU STUPID ASS MOTHER FUCKER???

>this post
>that flag

cracks me up 100% of the time everytime

he's right though.

what's so special about that goal?

Tony kroos turning his back like always

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you.

What's amazing is how retarded you can be

Nothing man, everyone is just trolling u xD!

is there a red card webm?

>star playing scoring in the very last minute of extra time to seal the deal against their rivals

except, it looks like a goal a high school student could score

seems to me like europoors are exaggerating their "sport" again

>extra time
it's actually stoppage time

DELETE THIS!

great post

>leaving the GOAT unmarked

go order some mcdonald or whatever, fatty

you realize that everyone laughs at idiots like you, people don't realize that when they actually go out of their way to talk shit about a sport every well adjusted person thinks you're autistic as fuck

Yes

also, 90% Sergi Roberto 9% Messi 1% Suarez

>flag

When's Trump deporting you?

>tied with about 5 mins left
>down a man
>up three points in league with a game in hand, 6 games to go
>HURR LET'S GO ALL OUT ATTACK
>let Barca attack your defense 7 on 5 in the last minute of the game
>leave Messi unmarked

EXPOSED

>Sergi Roberto giving it all at the end.
(You) if you cri evry tiem.

Him, Rakitic and Luis Suarez have truly admirable workrates.

>admitted to knowing nothing about the sport
>listen to my expert opinion on how this looks
Nigga, you have no frame of reference. Stay in school.

upboat

Suarez was kinda of shabby today, but he gives it all , Rakitic got some redemption with the score. But Sergi Roberto at the end reminded me to Pujol, and we need one like him the most at those times desu.

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

The spirit of la masia, this cunt has so much passion for the game & his club. The shit he went through to break into the first team, having to perform in 8 or 9 different positions & his reward is to become an integral part of Barcelona with some unforgettable goals.

Really does bring tears to the eye.

>
homosexuals everyone

we all know its bait but still

there are literally people out there ACTUALLY thinking it's easy

That is were Sergio Ramos should've been

Was anyone here when Torres scored in the 93rd minute against Barca?

I remember what I was doing, I was in a boring physics lecture browsing Sup Forums with the game on another tab and I couldn't stop laughing.

>it looks like a goal a high school student could score
Please stop posting my obese friend

trips confirm

Literally means nothing. Real Madrid will still win the league.

hearing portuguese cuck commentator salty as fuck, at 90+2 was delicious

>ronaldo's salty reaction
>messi banting the entire crowd of bernabeu
for a day, real was humiliated, that's good enough for me

Anyone have a better webm that shows the whole build up to the goal. Pique's pass and Sergi's run were great.

Wait. Just how fucking tiny is this guy?

After seeing that run from Roberto maybe he could be an Alves replacment

that's a kääbik

poor man's version of dybala's second goal against barca

Based Sergi

They fucked up lmao

Lol

>people compare Ronaldo to a genius like this

>the reaction of real players
priceless

That was "only" clutch and ruthless finish, but the first goal is the work of art.

Look at all the players he passes just giving up around him
>fucking hax

If Kovacic would have sprinted the way Modric did he would have covered Messi

Which is pretty bizarre he didnt sprint since he was brought on just a few minutes earlier while Modric played a full match.

I guess im happy hes not at inter no more

It's time to sell that piece of shit called Benzema already.

I stopped counting on how many occassions he simply gave the ball away.

Don't yell at me but apart from the circumstance this really isn't an impressive goal, right?
Why were you all yelling at that guy?

Mate
I'm Hala Madrid for life, but.. Messi yesterday was just class. That goal was fucking brilliant, especially taking into account the setting.

Messi is too football what Jordan, Kobe and LeBron combined together, would be for basketball.

Griezmann replacement please, or just get Mbappe and phase him in over the next season and dumt Benz afterwards.

hire Valbuema and fire benzema

Asensio is the future.

Tää :D

Real still got La Liga.

I''m not too sure.

We said the same about Morata. Asensio can take over for Ronaldo or Bale, when they finally sell that injury prone guy.

Jese-M'Bappe-Asensio - If that trio could work, it could become the best attacking trio ever.

OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S

history

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:12:05 No.75473801▶

Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:15:41 No.75473833▶

he's been that way for a while now desu. he never has any actual opinions on anything

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Su>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:03:54 No.75472950▶ File: 1477454728841.jpg (409 KB, 630x900) 409 KB

injuns desu OuTYLAWEDD

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:04:09 No.75472955▶ File: WN.png (19 KB, 800x800) 19 KB

Best team in SDGKLJSDGAJKSDFA

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:04:47 No.75472965▶

why wont daniel murphy stop punishing the mets?

>> Mariners !lpO4XKCZJE 04/23/17(Sun)22:04:50 No.754 >> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:05:16 No.75472972▶

That's nice but do you have 27 rings?

>> Anonymous 04/23/1

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(SunSGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGA)23:19:52 No.75473875▶

we need to put together a /nba/ mixtape desu

>>OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:25:51 No.75473926▶ File: lil-pump-flex-like-ouu.jpg (274 KB, 1080x720) 274 KB

Say something nice about Lil Pump

>> Anonymous 04/23ESSI MESSI MESSI MEI MESSI MESSI MESSI ME >> us 04/23/17(Sun)16:20:30 No.75463656▶

> easy dribbler > literally on a platter for yo Anonymous 04/24/17(Mon)08:30:10 No.75477093▶

Please get help

>> Anonymous 04/24/17(Mon)08:OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S32:05 No.75477107▶ Cody Garbage >> 114 KB → >dat dc kek. If I have one criticism of the new guy, his shit isnt memey enough, to corporate lookingu fuckin, anybody's grandma could have scored that goal Can someone please beat the Warriors for me... I don't think the Cavs can do it. >> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:27:07 No.75473939▶

OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S

this goal would never happen with neymar playing because he never passes the ball to alba*

*last time he did, alba did the exact same play and messi scored against atletico

The finish is sublime
The circumstance too, moreso when you watch the game and see he was clobbered through all of it, literally taking an elbow to the mouth and playing with a tissue held in his mouth to try and stop it

His first goal was more impressive, amazing run, but to say this one wasn't is daft. He ran in to the box at the perfect time, got his shot off and hit it with incredible precision and power

Man I know it's a team game and you can't just focus on one man but none of them even so much as checked for Messi in that final play.
He's completely free throughout.

What the hell were Real doing?

This. Look at Messi's, Modric's and Kovacic's position at the beginning of the counter and look at where they are by the end, you cant tell me Kovacic who was the most rested player on the pitch couldnt cover him

Where the fuck was the defence?

Look at how he reads it and makes the run into the box before his passer thought of that himself.

you're right but so are
They gave him a free pass

>defense is 5 on 7
>uuuh why was he unmarked

>La Liga defending
What a joke

Just looking at the first frame in OP, how did Real allow this position to happen in the first place? It looks ridiculous.

Robben, Ribery and Lelwandowski sure struggled to expose it in open play.

He's been doing that all season. He almost scored against Celta doing it.

They were trying to press a throw-in. Real Madrid were going man for man so when Sergi broke through, there were 2 men over on the far side.

You can see how it's 4v3 with Messi, Rakitic, Busquets and Sergi up against Marcelo, Casemiro and Kroos. If you pay attention, you can see Messi turn his head to see if Benzema is going to get involved; he doesn't and Barca score a good goal.

It's a good goal, not the type of goal you would see in the best goals of week but still is a good play and a good finish.

It isn't as easy as you might think to kick a ball in movement and do it with that strenght and direction, just enough to beat the keeper.

The great think about all this is like the second user said, the circumstance.
>last minute
>biggest rivalry in Spain
>two leading teams in La Liga
>most watched league match of the world
>winning goal
>best player of the world scoring it
>that celebration

Pure kinography

Finally.

Bale and benzema casemiro out. Isco and morata in. Sell james to get decent forward.

Use ascensio more.

Zidane is all kinds of effing up. Hos loyalty to benzema for racial reasons will be why RM will lose both the CL and LL

A simple tactical foul from Marcelo would've guaranteed a point in this game

messi is fantastic

>the state of buyernliga

I so glad to see the new generation taking the Bog pill

what is the antonym of TSU? NUUU?