So, I found a dildo my wife had been hiding from me a while back. I'm not into that shit. Not a fan...

So, I found a dildo my wife had been hiding from me a while back. I'm not into that shit. Not a fan. So I was like fuck this bitch. I then concocted the most convoluted scheme known to man kind in order to ditch her. I did all kinds of things to push her away, withheld sex for months on end in an attempt to get her to cheat on me. She finally did, and I had all kinds of evidence of course because that's the plan. I happen to live in a state where they are extremely harsh on spouses who cheat during the separation proceedings. I hired a good lawyer and she couldn't afford one of course (She was a stay at home mom and got small jobs here or there) and she got literally nothing at all. While all this nonsense was going down I was obtaining a masters degree and low and behold I'm now dating a 20 year old. This thread is for any faggots that said I wouldn't do it and by some off chance are reading this. Also general comments about what an asshole I am are more than welcome. My life is sunshine now.

K

What's wrong with a woman having a dildo? At least it wasn't Chad or tyrones dick. Prolly a little harsh, desu, unless there's more to the story?

Op is retarded that's why

>and she got literally nothing at all
bs, almost all states are 50-50 regardless of reason.

You made a case for being a complete idiot who deliberately ruined his own life to hurt someone else. And you're here bragging?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

To be honest there isn't any more. I mean unless you include just annoying and nagging me all the time about shit that didn't matter. It was a pink dildo. For some reason, I was in a mood when I found it an it really pissed me off. I mean I guess the more to my story would be that I'm a little mentally nuts, but no one knows it but me because I'm the kind of nuts that knows to hide being nuts from everyone.

How did I ruin my life? Tell me how you really feel.

What planet are you on? Are you aware how it is possible to manipulate the system?

Epilogue: OP finds a dildo the 20-year-old has and leaves her, then is raped and killed by her on-again off-again boyfriend her own age.

All in all a good end

I'd be ok with that.

I think I may have just had an epiphany. I just like manipulating people. That must be it. Why not just twist the world in an odd way to see how the light reflects from a different angle?

planet lawyerfag, who makes good $ representing fucktards like you thinking they can game the system because "I has proof". In reality you are a single apartment dwelling recluse who probably who has been on maybe 3 "dates" in your sad life.

You must be a much shittier lawyer than mine. Also your fortune telling needs work. 4500 sq/ft custom built house in 2011. Although you may have to specify what counts as a date for a rebuttal to the second part.

>So, I found a dildo
Don't need to read anymore. What we have here is a microdick who can't satisfy his wife, much less any woman. If they need a stick, you ain't got no dick

Oh an it sits on some shit like 4.6 acres and I have a stream running along the back edge on my property. I have water rights to it. Sounds nice right?

Interesting you say this. I personally have a 7.5". That's pretty average, maybe a little about. Here is the thing, she starts some nonsense talk about "internal orgasms" and I was like, hold it, where did that come from? She was trying to coach me and shit. So I guess, in a sense you're right? However I don't see how many men could hold such an extreme upward arch in their dicks. Maybe she'll find one when she's working at CVS or Denny's or some shit.

> find wife's dildo
>
>
> so intimidated by a lump of rubber he has to dump her

i'd really like to meet you in a bar fight one night, op. i'd glare at you and mutter "BOO!" and you would piss in your pants, drop to your knees and offer to suck my dick if i don't break your pretty face.

Not my problem you're jealous - here's a pic of my 20 year old taste of honey. Best sex ever.

I'm sure a bar fight would be very scary for me. Not like I haven't deployed in OIF and OEF or anything. I'm sure your BOO would scare me right out of my pants.

maybe if your dick was good she wouldnt need a dildo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>20

lel

You are right about the pretty face though, I've been called handsome for most of my life on a regular basis. I had a problem with bar fights for a while too so it's funny you mentioned that. I had an addiction, perhaps I have an addiction to adrenaline since I got back. Although I'm the type to let you hit me and then call the police and ruin your life in the process since I'm over having to prove my toughness to the world.

Ffs OP, good for you, we don't give a fuck about you or how your life is. Please just fuck off and enjoy your life.

you..did all of this...because of a dildo? How insecure about your penis size are you?

wow user you must be the man! that bimbo's pic is all over google image search and tineye!
>>mfw a loser tries this hard

It's b, couldn't the same logic be applied to you if you felt the way you claim to feel? Good advice man, I will.

I'm actually a newfag lul git fucked cunt

OIF and OEF, yet lives in a custom built 4500 sqft house. Jesus baitboy you have to try harder

OP didn't post that, pretty obvious. I am OP. Who's the loser that couldn't identify that?

Nice Trips.

and I think he's trolling now. It's clearly Bailey Jay, he expected us to yell that at him, but he's likely been surprised by our reckless ignorant faggotry.

I would of just put some cayenne pepper on that donger she was hiding from you and wait for the fireworks.

Again, you're just jealous. And see that scorpion pendant she is wearing? It's a souvenir from my OIF and OEF days - I captured it before it could sting my CO.

Yes, I served in the Army from 2004 to 2010. People can do things after their release date. Honestly, a lot of times it's a boon to my career. What would make you think vets can't make money? Also it's even EASIER for vets to get mortgages. How can you be so ignorant?

Not my post, some other Sup Forumsro is impersonating me. Happens a lot to me.

Damn it man. Now I have to look back at this with some form of regret.

You're sharp. You could have posted a picture of an actual girl if you were hoping they'd believe you. I'm not sure there is a more recognizable face on b.

Also, if you really want to be a prick see if your state allows you to sue the guy she was cheating on you with. I believe it's alienation of affection.

Is this a real thing? I feel like my lawyer would have told me about this. I'll be disappointed if we didn't take advantage of that. Checking now...

>implying you ever had a wife
>implying you had the power to withhold sex
>implying such laws exist
>implying you exist

Lawyer said no. Used to be a thing but no longer as of a few years ago. Which is bittersweet since I didn't miss an opportunity, but I don't get to mess with things which I though briefly was a possibility

Yea buddy clitoral and vaginal orgasms are different, it's not that complicated if your mind can grasp basic biology. Oh and you don't measure your dick starting at the asshole ;)

Sure is, even if you don't win againt him it'll still be fun to have your lawyer cross examine him.

Ah too bad. That would of been fun.

>being sad enough to think obtaining a wife isn't one of the easiest things to do.
>When you're in good shape and attractive women want to have sex with you, go figure.
>Implying laws exist is an over-extension on your part.

The last one doesn't even need a counter since I replied. You're welcome.

Too be honest, I'm not even sure what you're implying here. Sorry.

Neck beards and FUPAs aren't in right now brah, sorry to say you're not the handsome little boy mama said you were

Clearly because you know nothing of how a woman cums

Awesome if true
Blog it for extra keks if roasties triggering

Kys cuck

O.K. you're right, I have no idea what happens when a woman cums. Giving women orgasms is SO HARD. It's impossible. I give up!

>who probably who
Triggered

Thank you, finally a little understanding. A lot of effort and time went into this. I feel like b has changed. Where did all these insecure boys come from that can't accept something so simple as a man manipulating the system?

>dumped an annoying useless cunt
>ruined his life
Pick one, big red

He's not a great attorney. Probably constantly makes grammatical errors on his clients documents. Their instead of there etc etc.