Hey Sup Forums, help me identify what the fuck has been happening to my hands for the past three years now

Hey Sup Forums, help me identify what the fuck has been happening to my hands for the past three years now.

These blemishes (best name i could give them) have appeared on my hands every Winter for the past three years. I’ve let my doctor know only once during a physical and she only prescribed me an eczema cream which only made it worse. By worse I mean the blemish grew and spread to my other fingers. I’ve been treating it with Hydrocortisone and it helps with the iching and over time makes the blemish completely disappear.

However, just this morning I noticed the back of my hands iching and to my discovery I felt some maybe five bumps. I didn’t take a picture of them cause you cant notice them even with the flash.

I forgot to mention that in small bumps is how the blemish starts. What comes out of the blemish when I apply hydrocortisone is clear like water. Does anyone know what this is??? I know I should go to a dermatologist but I’m fucking lazy and waiting for the new year before I go.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/pompholyx/
skinsight.com/skin-conditions/adult/herpetic-whitlow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis
camsexter.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same blemish without the flash

Nerve gas exposure

Here’s my right thumb

herpes

Probably just a different form of eczema

How the fuck would herpes show up on my hands

Could be psoriasis or seborrhic dermatitis

No joke. That is definitely herpes. Most people don't realize you can get herpes anywhere.

>dermatoLOGist

Think you might be right. I found an article of dermatitis and it said it was seasonal so that pretty much ties in with what has been happening to me

I think this user's right, if the surface is crusty herpes A's probably what's up. Either way you've demonstrated it's transmissible so you need to see the dermatologist before you, say, whack off or touch your wife, you know?

this
medfag here, do go to a dermatologist, can fix you up

These blemishes are from being touched by the Devil, only the rod of correction can remove them.
>I am a doctor

This is beyond true. Why are people so fucking retarded when it comes to herpes?

Do you have a fish tank?

I’ve tested myself twice this year for any STDs. I’m clean, you guys are fucking retarded.

Mos def herpes. Some people just don't show signs or only break out once a year. It's nothing to worry about go get some meds. Herpes gets a bad rap cause it's ugly and stays with you for life but almost 99% of the population has a form of herpes.

How cold is your winter? Could be chillblains

This. Find a dermathologist and get some proper tests.

What about cold sores then? There's a reason why you're not supposed to touch or pick the sore.

It's Pompholyx.

nhs.uk/conditions/pompholyx/

I've had it for years, the blisters appear in the same places and itch like mother fuckers. Mine is usually caused by eating particular sorts of food.

>Hey Sup Forums, help me identify what the fuck has been happening to my hands for the past three years now.
Thats herpes friendo.

skinsight.com/skin-conditions/adult/herpetic-whitlow

You got fish tb bro

From Los Angeles so not very cold

Haven’t had a cold sore since I was in elementary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis
dyshidrotic eczema

It's Morgellons, a man-made disease. Look it up.

Try your hand at the roulette cam camsexter.com

Typically an STD test won't include testing for HSV antibodies. The test isn't super accurate, and as it turns out most people actually have HSV antibodies present (at a certain age). The test is also relatively expensive.

It also probably won't spread to different parts of your body, but in some cases that can happen (extremely rare).

You should go see a doc and get it confirmed. Then we can chop off your hand and stop you from spreading it to the rest of us you disgusting fuck.

Not chillblains then, they're associated with cold.

Ive never seen that but probably skin reaction to dryness
>winter
>rink more water, even if youre not thristy
and synthetic chemicals your skin may be allergic too
>use natural handwash and lotion
combined with age, in which your body slowly gives fewer fucks about fixing shit.
Could also be or turn into skin cancer, keep getting it checked out by doctors based on how fast it evolves

Except I only recently lost my virginity friendo. This shits been happening since Winter of 2014

You can get herpes from several different sources, not just sex.

wash your hands with dandruff shampoo

this may sound dumb but have you tried applying just regular moisturizing lotion regularly? like in the morning and every night for a week or so. Cold dries out your skin and washing your hands alot does too.

Good idea. They are anti fungal.

You are attempting to put your finger farther into the fingerbox than is recommended by the government. Moderation in all things, user.

should see a Logologist user