Any oldfags on here tonight? Remember when Sup Forums was good?

Any oldfags on here tonight? Remember when Sup Forums was good?

Newfag

b counted to 100

b was never good

not really, no

damn it took this long to get the correct reply?? LURK MOAR NEWFAGS

Yes Sup Forums was good and newfags ruined it

You're all faggots

Sup Forums has never been good nor will it ever will be. Sup Forums doesn't change, however anons always will come and go.

No, a admin did, just to result in banning of Op for being a fag. Doesnt really count.

ITT: newfags trying to hard to be oldfags
>originalfag so eat it

At least it was fucking original at one point.

Self proclaimed originalfag, kek try again faggot.

>like

>gaiafriend writes words and expects us to believe them

if it was considered better, than by definition it was good at some point

No clothes wearing celeb threads every 10 minutes. No fucking homosexual "WWYD" thread attempts to seduce straight Sup Forumsros every 20 minutes. No fucking banana ylyl threads.

This shit was golden back in 06. It must suck being as new as you, missing it’s true prime.

Been here 10 year and I wish I had never found the place.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve laughed like I never have here, cringed like I never have here, watched shit go down here and see it on the news... it has still made me callus to almost everything innocent and wholesome.

Many women have left me because of this.

>fuckit.png

actually the post was about user being an atention whore and saying he was going to commit suicide if Sup Forums counted to 100, an admin lock the comments and started counting, pretty fucking funny

true. we'll always have autistic copypasta fags. we need more oc like the photoshop me holding the pyramid thread which i think was the most recent 'good' thread, the rest are stale memes and copypastas that have been around for years

F u

>than
then =/= than

learn2english you fucking idiot

Holy shit on a shingle.

The best you got
Also nigger

Roody poo

Wrong about the last part.

Once you're here, you're here forever. Or don't you know?

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>be newfag
>don't give a fuck

No I didn't mean past tense

Same. Fuck it.

Excuse me while I jerk to some wholly repugnant shit just for lols and have a smoke.

By this logic, if I dumped shit all over your mother, she still would've been "good" beforehand. This is absurd.

Yeah, thats what i said in a more summarized way.

Ain’t that the truth... I’m with a woman now, and I’m doing everything not to fuck it up. Including coming here. She’s away for the holidays, and here I am again.

Consecutive counts and dubs, groovy.

>and have a smoke
That's what makes you a degenerate.

Okay, Rob Reiner.

this sounds like Archer

>like

>like

I know my IP range has been banned and it pisses me off, I am going to find the nigger that broke my ability to start a thread without paying$20