Why isn't Trump building a wall at the US-Canada border?

Why isn't Trump building a wall at the US-Canada border?

Illegal canadian immigrants, is it a thing?

Why do you want to lock yourselves in?

The only reason to build the Canada wall would be to keep the Hollywood Libtards from returning to America after they defect to our neighbor to the North.

He wants to leave a route of escape for people who are "going to canada" when he gets elected. Expect one this time 2 years from now after they've all left and the us-mex wall is complete

lol even Canada's kilometers are devalued against our miles

Because Canada Goose flies right over wall.

Because he needs a platform to run on during his reelection.

What about after Canada has taken in hundreds of thousands of undocumented kebab?

Yeah but getting shot is part of the deal.

This

Once Canada's cuck PM bends over for thousands of migrants and we start seeing terrorists coming from the north we will.

RARE FLAG

Fucking Rare

Please No bully Santa Claus, I have been a good goy

It soon will be.

Because Canadian forest fires can melt steel beems.

There may be one eventually to stop the flow of mudslimeism into the and the rest of the
Americas.

Pax Americana Orbis Obcidentalis. Fuck the rest of the world.

Stop devaluing my rare flag collection

that's a nice flag you got there buddy

Because we're going to nuke Canada.

You sound like an edgy little roleplaying cunt. Speak English faggot.

we want it to be easier for liberals to leave, not harder

The first thing a smart or talented canadian do is move to te U.S. and everyone else is too irrelevant.

Why would they need a wall?

he really should be.

GAS THE CANUCKS, LEAF WAR NOW

What is a canadian kilometer?

I'd love to be safe once your country falls apart from the race war. Your refugees can help build it.

I'll build it, just so long as I can come stay on your side afterwards

>Australia owns christmas
why live?

Half the people in Hollywood are Canadian.

>Using undocumented rather than illegal
The advantage with Canada is that the only good way to get there for refugees is by airplane or boats much better than those they normally use, so Trudeu won't be able to let hundreds of thousands of Illegals refugees in.
Which says nothing about the legal ones

I could watch that gif all day long.

It is so hypnotic.

Yes, the chinks and pooinloos from BC always overstay and then just decide to live here because no one comes after them.

There was a debate where Trump confirmed we would also be getting a wall on the Canadian border, newfags

underrated

8/10 are jews

It's value fluctuates based on the worth of the American mile, so its different on a day by day basis.

new

SIX WHITE BOOMERS

>he doesn't know Latin terms is used as in naming official terms
You must be 18 years old to access this site,

The Mexican wall is the test wall. The theory was that it could always be fixed or changed on the fly with cheap Mexican labor paid by Mexico.

The Northern Wall is planned for the 2nd term once illegal Canadian immigration becomes a talking point, once again brought up by President Trump. Islamophobia takes over the Americas. Spoilers: Canada becomes a third world country by 2032.

Kanye West does NOT secure the Democratic nomination in 2020 instead it is General Petraeus who won over the left. Petraeus loses in the election to Trump after having to suffer ANOTHER round of insults over the affair/classified info, this time from Trump a man who had supported him in the past. The Northern wall receives funding and construction begins in 2023.

Moot is on the team at Google that gives rise to a form of advertisement that learns from customer "input". The ads learn and they quickly become the new adsense and have functionality to create what are essentially dummy accounts on forums and super-social media outlets becoming indistinguishable from Human posters. Memes become a DAILY talking point at EVERY marketing firm in the world.

Also Palestine literally gets ahold of a nuke and friends I don't even WANT to tell you what happens then.

I thought your military used km? Here everyone uses miles but the military uses km because it's easier to work with. Just wondered if it's the same in the USA?

>canadian kilometers

wat?

Post yfw this all comes true

He's probably hoping the shit flooding in from Mexico jumps the border to Canada.

Merry Christmas

Why build a wall when you can just annex it?

Which? Canada, or Mexico? For all practical purpose, USG has already annexed the former; the real question is, what do we have to gain by annexing the latter?

This country is 'politically correct' enough already. Can you imagine every single member of the Canadian Liberal Party and the New Democratic Party becoming American citizens?

If we got rid of the Mexicans, we could turn the newly acquired Mexican territory into one big Trump Resort

Canada of course, that was OPs question, there's a reason we're building a wall to the south.

>Letting Canadians live

Can I have a girlfriend for Christmas Santa?

I wish a nigger would

S A N T A
A
N
T
A

seriously why did they have to destroy thousands of acres of trees in order to get the point across

You really don't know what the point of the wall is, do you? You just want to go on a wall building spree like some retarded sims adventure. Please become smarter before you post here again.