It's 5 30 AM and I'm fucking bored as shit. What is Sup Forums doing?

It's 5 30 AM and I'm fucking bored as shit. What is Sup Forums doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chilling to music while browsing through Sup Forums and other ones.

11:36pm here. I'm browsing Sup Forums, wondering what else to do, since I won't be getting any sleep for at least the next 4-5 hours

> 5:30 AM

Nigga do you live in France ?

Holland actually

Same, depression sucks...

Wondering if I'll go to my grandfather funeral or sleep all day

Nice, what you listening to?

Well what would you like to talk about ?

Ever heard of the sleepwet?

>looking it up

Is the symbol an eye ? Why does it talk about a referendum ?

Dude yes. Thanks to social anxiety, however, I drifted off from 99% of everyone I talked to. So, I don't want to leave the house, and have little need to anyway!

Yup, it's essentially a law to be able to see monitor everyone's internet use if they live in the vicinity of an "at risk" person. See: terrorists and the like. It would allow the government of pretty much every UN country too see all the people's internet use that live in the same block as the "at risk" person. It's in a way out net neutrality, as in that most young people are very much against it, but that it's probably gonna go through anyway. A couple of people on reddit got enough signatures to warrant a referendum, but our current government spokesman has already said he will ignore it.

Why do you have social anxiety

Try your hand at the roulette cam camsexter.com

Lol are you me? I'm in the exact same boat, I don't wanna go out and I don't have anyone to go out with anyway.

That sounds pretty bad. I'm from France, in the US currently, the net neutrality removal is going to hit them pretty badly I'm sure, but when it does I'll be back to motherland for good. Is your neighbourhood "risky", terrorism wise ?

Lol bin da aufgewacht 8-) haii user.

that's a good question, and one that I could not possibly answer. But I was my one friend's birthday party a few weeks ago, and had to go to another room once people started showing up.

Which one of us is Tyler Durden?

Nah, I live in what you'd probably call the suburbs, so I'm not really worried. But it's still just gonna suck overall. It's not a good thing for sure.

4:51am here takin coke and music

Shit man idk. I sure as hell wouldn't mind screwing Helena Bonham Carter.

Can't you put words on what make you anxious? What were your thoughts when you left the room ?

Sick, what is coke like? I've always wanted to try. Do you snort it or use other means?