Just found out my gf of 5 years who I recently proposed to fucked her ex a handful of times the first year we were...

Just found out my gf of 5 years who I recently proposed to fucked her ex a handful of times the first year we were together, and twice 2 years ago.... do I just end it? Or do I just swallow my pride and keep going? We talked about it nonstop for days now, and she is so insanely apologetic and promises that there is no chance of it happening again.. but idk. Genuinely asking peoples opinions. Not just looking for "dump her" or "stay with her"

Pic not my gf obv, but almost exact body type

Dump that hoe..she's done it once she'll do it again

Look, obviously the cheating is bad and you should dump her over that alone - but the even bigger issue is that she lied to you about it for 5 years. FIVE years. That's a long ass time, dude.

What else is she lying about? How could you ever trust her again? I don't think you can continue this relationship but that's my opinion.

How did you find out?

Greentext her responses/apologies if you really wanna know what to do

Of course you end it, dumbass cuck.

even if you decide to swallow your pride and keep going you will always doubt everything she says to you. the thought of her cheating on you will always pop in your head again and you will feel like shit.
dump her now before the whole situation eats your fucking soul

I mean, how many hang ups are there? What was going on in the relationship when that happened?

Also, if you're not full of shit (unlikely but I'll play along for now) and that's roughly your girl's body type, get used to it.

Unless you get rich or she pulls a 180, she'll probably fuck someone again and you'll definitely be divorced in 5 years. That said, bodies like that are worth marrying if you can put up with them being slutty every few years.

The trust is broken, it will always be lingering in the relationship. Since this is pretty much the basis for all relationships, you'd be better off just ending it.

Cheater gonna cheat

you can never ever recover from girl cheating on you, you can almost always recover the other way around though, it will suck but just move on.

Every user here is right. It would be great to just ride off in the sunset and pretend it never happened and it did. This bitch really really screwed you. You're better than that. You don't need her man.

all women are animals tbh u shouldn't be surprised

Stay with her and fuck around with other chicks.

>apoLOGetic

I gave her my old iPad because she had broken hers, and she must've used an old iCloud backup that still had convos between them from like last year and she didn't set up a password and didn't realize what was on there, so I just looked at it the other day and the convo basically laid out how they had been together a few times 2 years ago, and mentioned something about right when me and her started dating and she owned up to the fact that they slept together like 5-6 times that year... idk man I fucking love this girl. This is maybe the worst thing I've ever had to deal with at this point in my life. I honestly in my heart don't want to leave her, but idk.

She's asleep, and we mostly talk in person considering the fact that we've moved in together a few months ago. Or do you just mean what she said within these last few days?

Find out where he lives and fight that nigger who stole your girl.
BE A MAN,
Protect your honor. Protect your pride.
This slut (sorry, not sorry friend) BETRAYED YOU and your trust.
Show her what a man you can be and leave her in the dust whether you get your ass kicked or you leave him bloody. This needs to end. Fuck feelings, fight for YOU. God bless.

>she didn't tell you
>you had to find out on her own
OP i know it'll be hard but there is no saving this relationship. You found something on your own, one thing. Who knows how many others this has happened and you didn't find out? Now she knows how to keep it from you so whenever she wants she can keep it from you, as long as she uses her own electronics. You cannot wed yourself to her

it's a big shit sammich and ur gonna have to bite it. leave her now and mu may still have a chance ate life

Dump the whore. But first bring her to me and ill give her herpes

I made this mistake with my ex and regret me not taking up for myself and showing that treating me poorly and acting immoral has consequences. I also felt bad for not having enough faith in my self to suck it being single for a while and having faith in myself that I will find just as good or better, and not keeping it up just to keep it up with time. At least I learned my lesson though. Hope you don't learn the hard way.

Women do this because they're excused too easily with all the feminism and shit going on. They think if you're bored, you should just go out and cheat, no matter what, and no regard to the other person.

and yeah obviously not all women, but a good bunch will do this, and you have to take up for yourself eventually for self-preservation.

Listen man, I don't know how old you are. I'm 28. When I was growing up I got hung up on all sorts of small shit, but as I got older I learned to let things slide. If this was something that happened like a week or two when you were first dating 5 years ago I'd say maybe you could let it slide, but it happened many times years into your relationship. That's fucked up.

This isn't something you should let slide. She would have NEVER told you if you didn't find out yourself. This is a person who was capable of fucking another person during your relationship not once, but MANY times and if that isn't bad enough she was capable of lying to you for ..... as long as she could get away with it. She never would have told you, and that's fucked up.

Do you want someone like this to be the mother of your children some day? She isn't worth it. I know you feel like you love her and you don't want to leave, but you're gonna be a lot fucking happier getting rid of her and finding someone who values you and is loyal.

Also, if you stay, the relationship dynamic will immediately change. She will know you're her bitch and treat you miserably.

dump

So she didnt even tell you and you are still considering forgiving her
Jump ship buddy
Otherwise you will find yourself in a shitstorm later

depends if you're a cuck or not.

You see I'm a cuck, so if it was me I'd tell her it was ok to sleep with him if that's what she needed.

Honestly, maybe two years ago we weren't like going super hardcore in our relationship cause I was finishing school and had to focus on that, but we still loved each other and saw as much of each other as possible and knew we wanted to spend our lives together, but I guess I wasn't giving her enough attention. As for the beginning of the relationship, I don't know what could have done it. I mean, we've never been like super intense with sex. We fuck. But we aren't at each other 24/7. She just never seemed into it like that, so idk. I'm kinda rambling and just going in circles in my head looking for reasons to blame myself. Which I need to stop doing... and I'm not saying my girl is a supermodel or something. She's fit, but thick in the right places with a thin waist and wider hips.. I love her body.. genuinely close to that pic..and she's never been "slutty" before. This was not like her M.O. .. she never seemed to show any interest in other guys and tbh she barely dresses provocatively when we go out.. maybe it's just cause it was the guy she dated for a while before me. Idk. I need to get into it more with her, cause she really didn't give me any real answers as to why she did it. Just lots of apologizing while I sat there trying to deal with it

go with your gut feeling user, it's always accurate.

Stay with her but delay the marriage.

Here's what's happening: your brain is dumb, it acts based on what your genes tell him to, and your brain thinks that being in a relationship = reproducing. It's making you feel the way you feel because it wants you to reproduce, to spread your genes.

You need to distantiate yourself from those feelings and understand that, once a cheater, always a cheater. Your life will be miserable. That feeling you are experiencing that makes you think that if you leave her everything will be terrible, that is not real. That's hundreds of thousands of years of evolution kicking in, but it's not real.

Dump her, find a better mate, be happy.

You should try to figure out why she was fucking her ex. If it's his penis size, then you need to dump her because obviously she'll forever be thinking about his dick being better than yours.

That woman in the pick has a perfect body but damn the fact she fucked him so many times says to me she likes his cock for some reason.

opportunity for 3way and browse away.
Its easier to branch swing when you already have a GF

It will always bother you OP, it never ends. I know it sucks starting over but you gotta get cracking. You will never be able to forget this and it will always be there. Cut ties and teach her a lesson.

I'm 27 and she's 29... and I honestly appreciate this advice. And most of the other shit I'm hearing. It's so much easier said than done when it comes to just leaving the woman I want to fucking spend my life with. Fuck man. I don't know.

>3way

for emphasis

I've been seeing this girl on and off for about a year non-exclusively We dated 1-2 times per week for the first 3 months of being together and I then moved to a city 5 hours away. 2 weeks ago we decide she's going to come visit me for this weekend and that we'll try to go to a sex club together (first time for the both of us).In order to make the night enjoyable, we talked a bit about what we'd be comfortable with.we figured we would keep the rules light: we leave the club together at the end of the night, we use protection with anybody we play with and we use a safeword if things get a bit too crazy. We've had a threesome before together and she has said that she likes watching me fuck other women. I've repeatedly told her that while I'm theoretically okay with the idea of her sleeping with other men, the visual might be a bit painful. She told me,"I need a connection to sleep with another guy. I highly doubt I'd even be able to give another guy a blowjob if I didn't know him well."
con...

Just keep fucking her, abuse her in bed, really dominate her. Cheaters will always cheat again, If that shit happened to me, I'd tie her and the ex up then fuck her ex in the ass forcing her to watch.

just straight 1v1 her, tell her that she has hurt you very much, but if you find that she is honestly sorry then maybe you do have a future... u know that they say u dont realise the value until its lost, so dont lose it... i mean for her... but dont be a beta dog that she can walk around as she wants, assert dominance with passion

>Don't ever get married. Especially to this chick.
Why would you even think of something like that?

In all honesty my dude, the first year you were together was a long time ago, so you should just forget about it. However, why the fuck does she keep fucking her ex? She obvs has feels for him

once a slut always a slut

just remember, IT NEVER ENDS. It will come up in fights, you will think about it when you're mad at her, you will think about it during sex.

Tell her you know and you'll forgive her so long as she gives you bomb ass head for the rest of her life. She'll feel so guilty that you can avoid those lazy married hand jobs in your future.

Listen, she cheated on you. To do that, she must not value your emotions whatsoever. Make the right choice and leave her before she breaks your heart some more. She's already cheated on you, why let her walk all over you and she knows she'll get away with it again. Don't be the beta male and just curb the bitch. There's plenty of girls out there, I'm sure you'll find better.

How did you find out? If you forgive her, she's just gonna do it again, because there were no consequences to her shitty behavior. I know you don't wanna hear dump her, but you should hate fuck her, cum in her face, and when she looks at you as your cum in dripping off her face, you tell her she's a worthless cunt and you are breaking up with her.

I'm not a weak dude. I'm not just gonna let her walk all over me. And this is honestly most likely what I'm going to wind up doing because I can just tell I don't have it in my heart to leave her. I catch myself thinking that I did something wrong to drive her away, and can't help but feel bad for the way I must've made her feel if she felt she needed to do that. Which is the lamest fucking dumbed shit feelings ever. But I can't help it. I love the girl. I can't see myself leaving her, but every time I close my eyes I see her getting fucked by this douchebag of an ex of hers. I even had a nightmare about it last night. It's the worst. This shit is fucking with my head and my heart so badly.

dude

she'll do it again, and again, and again, I've been there in her place and in yours. thats how it works

Say you won't marry her unless you get the same benefit she did, you get to fuck an ex (or some other girl, w/e) the same number of times she did. If she can handle that then she is truly sorry and willing to make up for her transgressions. Thats what I would do.

Easier said than done man.

no it's not
you're just a weak beta then, good luck

Don't let her do this sort of thing to you, she'll do it again. She doesn't really love you if she does something like that to you. Save yourself from the emotional torture and do not continue with the relationship, you're just setting yourself up for a life of misery. Leave her, fuck some sluts and you'll forget all about her. No doubt she'd run straight into the arms of her ex.

We all know it hurts user but let's be honest and do it mainly for yourself, let her go, it will hurt, but it's part of growing

Have a threesome with her and one of your exes. While you fuck your ex, make sure to say things that would make your girlfriend feel like shit about herself, such as "I missed your tight pussy so much"

That feeling will never end. But I can tell from your comments that you are a cuck, don't worry though she can always go back to her bull when you aren't cutting it for her.

lots of bad advice in here. ive done shitty things to my gf and her to me but the fruits of the lifestyle change that follows are worth it. if you want to spend your life with her you should. you two have the potential to be in a loving trad relationship and thats always worth it. ignore the zogged mgtow neets in here.

Let's give odds on this guy staying with her.
I'm thinking 85% chance he'll stay with her.

This, or go fuck one of your exes (or a prostitute), record it and send the video to her

"Not giving her enough attention" is never the mans fault when it comes to sex because it's 100% arbitrary and used to shift the blame from the person who did something wrong (her) to the victim (you). It's a classic shame tactic used by women. If you had already decided that you two were in a committed, monogamous relationship then the length of time you'd been dating is irrelevant to her cheating. She could've done it within seconds of it being official and it wouldn't excuse it.

You are not at fault here. She did something wrong and hid it from you even after proposed which means that the trust you thought you had doesn't exist. Do not let this be the woman you spend your life with or god forbid have children with. Bail and cut 100% contact. Block and delete her from everything you can think of, do not reply to anything she or anyone she knows says. Excise her like the cancerous growth on your happiness she's going to become.

This will be the hardest thing you ever do in your life but it is necessary. Please user, don't make the easy choice to stay with someone who doesn't respect you.

hadn't read the rest of the thread yet, so forgive me if I'm missing key details.

Ask yourself: Is the sexual part of your relationship as important as the romantic part? To some it may be, to others, not so much.

This.
if you tolerate this now she will keep doing it to you.

My god you are such a cuck. The only bad advice here is people telling him to stay with her.

well you can look at your relationship like a guilty pleasure, you kinda know it would be wrong but you still like it so much that you continue being with her... however one day if u do end up braking up it might fuck ur relation with other women... thats a pickle my dude... have you thought about relationship counseling?

Look bro I just go on Sup Forums just for the nudies and shit but once I saw this thread, it reminded my of my past experiences. Stop being a fucking bitch. Straight up. Even if you don't want to leave her, there's going to be that lingering untrustworthy you'll have over her. Honestly your relationship is fucked and you need to move on. I know it's easier said than done but trust me you have to start to move on. Cheaters are always going to cheat.

I think 100% chance he's gonna stay with her because he's a fucking cuck and secretly gets off thinking about his girl fucking her ex. He already had his mind made before starting the thread. OP is truly a fagcuck

Male here so a bit different but I've cheated on every girl ive been with bar my current gf.
Had an opportunity to do it but was honestly just too drunk to get it up.

Some people are cheaters, they will always cheat.
Some people are not cheaters, they wont cheat.

Get the fuck out while you still can! You're gonna get in too deep and be stuck with that cum dumpster for a decade and look back and realize you fucked up when you're both miserable still.

she doesn't respect you and she never will

If you keep with her, be prepared to never trust her again. The relationship would be hell, because you'd always have suspicion in the back of your mind whenever she's not with you. It'll also show her that there's no consequences for getting caught, because she's been caught before with no consequences. The chances that you won't break up within the next two years anyways are low, so just rip that bandage off now, my dude.

jesus christ I hope her ex was a nigger or she's fucking a nigger behind your back.
Imagine that normal' marriages sometimes go bad, now add a cheating whore into the equation... What could go wrong ?

I think you're right. Nobody in their right mind would seriously ask for legitimate advice here.

Once a cheater always a cheater. Dump her.

Hey OP, I put up with this once. She really was a stellar girl, but a big slut and couldn’t resist cheating sometimes. Anyway I overlooked it, and overlooked it, and overlooked it, and she ended up leaving me for someone else eventually. I had been fucking my ex for about the last 6 months of it though so at least I had some semblance of dignity.

So yeah OP, just get rid of her. Sorry man

the reason for dating is to get married. if you marry a woman that cheated on you at two points in your relationship you should not marry this woman. if you do youre a fucking mongoloid. Love will fog your vision, but trust me its only right to move on

nothing cucked about being a single little bitch and throwing away true love, you FAGGOT

I swear op will confess he was cucked by a bbc anytime now, then we'll know it's a jew

have some self respect. stop being a trash person and find someone that deserves you.

Exactly, it's a board full of virgins, autists and cucks, what does he expect?

So I was lurking this thread for a few and I think it would make logical sense to punish her and force her to give up all her social media passwords accounts etc if she truely loves you she would allow you to completely access everything she has.

Take away her electronics and tell her you will split if she doesn't listen to you.

fuck that bitch.... she effectively killed the relationship, as you'll never place it out of your head. granted, she may never cheat on you again.... but i seriously doubt it'll ever be the same again.

you're dragging a dead corpse. these are consequences she's going to have to live with.

"True love"
>GF goes and fucks her ex several times
ahaha keep telling yourself that

Just don't set a date and start cheating on her. Keep the pics just in case to throw it in her face.

There's a reason why people use the expression - a leopard doesn't change its spots.

You're always going to be wondering if she's cheated again. It's really a matter of when

No but that's a good idea. I'm definitely going to consider this.

That's actually a really interesting point. The fact that it'll show her there are no consequences.

Honestly, thank you guys for giving real advice and giving me something to actually think about. I mean, I will most likely stay. But I know that is not the smart move. But as logical as I am, and want to be, I am 10x more emotional and in love and this has just shown me that love fucking sucks.

Dump her dude. Pride or no, she did you wrong and you deserve better than that. She may say she'll never fuck her ex again, but what happens if someone else comes along? You deserve someone who will not just go and fuck other people while you stay committed and trust worthy.

I am definitely going to do this.

That wasn't op. This is op

OP, your relationship might be lost. Here's how you can tell: If she was willing to tell you, unpromptedly, that she had sex with someone else, that she was sorry, and that she was committed to not doing it again, then you can feel secure in your relationship with her. If she came to you then that means she values your individual agency and recognizes that you have a right to the truth and your own decisions, If she didn't come to you unprompted to tell you that she had sex with someone else - that is to say, if you had to ask her about it, even once, even if it was not serious at first but she was weird about it, or even if she came clean right away... as long as YOU HAD TO ASK in order to find out - then she doesn't respect your right to the truth and she will always be able to justify to herself doing things behind your back.

That's it. Did she tell you one day out of the blue, and you had no idea, or did you have suspicions and it only came out after the suspicions?

op she's hot and worthy of swallowing pride but i know i wouldn't be able to live with a fact that girl i live with and love is maybe jus maybe fuking that guy AGAIN (again is caps cuz its crucial) once is bareable twice somehow too but not with thesame guy ...i personally think her never again meant u never gonna find out again....

You'll never stop being angry.... Anyone here who says you will is either a woman or lying to you.

Its over user.

You saw what I wrote though. She doesn't love you. Nobody that 'loves' you is going to cheat on you, simple as. You're never going to trust her again, you'll be thinking about it all the time. Just save yourself the hassle and leave her before you get in too deep.

She cheated while you were together, dump her honestly. Short and simple. She broke your trust. Even if she saying it won't happened again the trust is already broken

She cheated on you OP.
You will never be able to fully trust her.
She did it to you once, she'll do it again.
Dump her brother

Go back and read so I don't have to explain. But I had to find out. But when I did find out, she owned up to it happening more than I had known. Only had evidence of like 3 times and it was at least 5..

No unfortunately don't enjoy this.

'evidence'
what evidence?

A relationship can recover after a partner cheats, but it's more work. She needs to understand that for your relationship to work, you need unfettered access to her devices and accounts. If she's okay with that, there's hope. If she balks, it's probably time to move on.

Love is a choice. Forgiveness is an act of will, not feeling. Clearly, she has acted in a way that she doesn't deserve your trust.

The question is, do you choose to care about her enough to choose to forgive her, and to keep forgiving her every time another undiscovered fragment of resentment surfaces?

It'll be work, user. But that doesn't necessarily mean you should split. It also doesn't not mean you should split.

One of the few times Ive actually commented, been lurking for years.

Seriously man, for real.. have some fucking self respect!!

1. if you don't respect yourself do you think she ever will?
2. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
3. Without trust a relationship is nothing.
4. Do you have any idea how many other women there are out there? And you're gonna let this one do you like that and keep he around?!

Bro. Hit the gym, get some confidence, kick her out of yo place and learn to be the source of your own happiness. No vagina is worth all that suffering. Come on man!

Once a cheater, always a cheater.
End it now. You’ll regret it later if you don’t

no, this is Patrick

Why even bother asking for advice if you don't want to hear the truth? There are obviously heaps of dudes here who have had similar experiences telling you that it will end very badly even if you stay. If you murder someone they don't let you off the hook because you apologize and say you won't do it again. You're effectively letting her get away with murder. Either way you'll learn soon enough and I sincerely hope you think back on this thread and realize how right we were.

This