Can we finally discuss what happend on the day Sup Forums went too far

can we finally discuss what happend on the day Sup Forums went too far
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1wqzFXjgs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Statute of limitations, OP...couple of more years to go.

no

too soon

>staged pic

the day Sup Forums went too far was making it a thing on Sup Forums

sage all repetitive posts!

Just when I thought I’d forgotten. Fuck you OP

lurk moar

Too soon man...

All in all, Sup Forums is almost never to blame for anything that it "incites". This was the act of young and admittedly stupid fucking people that deserve everything they had coming to them. This girl dying is just the tip of the iceberg that is human stupidity that we are all capable of.

Too soon

whats even the story behind this? seen this a few times and dont get it.

Too soon, bro

you obv haven't lurked enough

Newfag here what does this mean

No, even for those who lurk dailey bro....elaborate

nothing happened it's a dumb joke where everyone pretends this girl is dead/something fucked up happened blahblahblah all you guys are fucking tards.

What the fuck is this about?

she actually is dead you idiot

answer this and I will
>what did the african americans do to my butthole?

Bitch is dead while OP took pics thinking she was just high

>girl wearing cheap plastic bracelet
>looks kinda like the body id tag from a morgue
>anons act like something happened that they don't want to talk about because "it's too soon"
>literally nothing

got any proof faggot?

>754643912
proof of burden lies on the beholder retard

Mary-Ann Rialeb
AKA perfection girl
Also has nudes of this.
Too Soon

literally not even the correct phrase.....retard.

Newfag spotted

its your proof to prove fucking idiot, too stupid to conversation with

murder has no statute of limitations

Bitch moves and is looking in a different direction in the other photos...

it's the burden of the accuser, not the fucking beholder you godamn simpleton. Stop being 15.

No, too soon

youtube.com/watch?v=T1wqzFXjgs8

Too soon, faggot

jokes on you, faggot. I'm 12

sheeeeeeiiiiiiiittt ya got me.

too late

Okay, so here's the back story to this image. Some English dude posted this picture years back as a joke. The lady is very much alive and was his GF. Proof it's an English ho is the band on her wrist from a well known English festival. Proof she's not dead, the pose, her colour, the fact the guy eventually admitted it was a wind up. Fuck you Amerifats you bunch of dumb ass niggers. Only fucking post Moot cancer fags don't know the story.

ts just a hoax to trick newfags

that is not the origin of the meme faggot

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.
The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.
As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.
But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

This

you're full of bullshit, kid.

It’s true newfag

THAts the fake story made to fool newfags. Nothing happened, it’s just an excuse for people to ask what happened and for those in the joke to all circle-jerk “Lol newfag” “Spotted the newfag” Legit justxignore them along with the finger box threads

too soon

The family of the killer was REALLY rich, like REALLY REALLY rich so justice was never achieved and the family still pays these people to deny her murder till this day

not soon enough

How old was she when this was taken?

SO if nudes exist they are CP?

Yeah shes also dead

underage Sup Forums = b&

Damn it op to soon. Try lurking more

New fag needs to lurk

Made it hurt

More to it than that user. Way to cut the story short Sup Forumsro

Shut the fuck up

Due to little brother with a camera. Continue to lurk. Info denied.