Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Morning Sayori
Actually, it's past midnight so it's morning for me too

I dont play all that often tbh my internets a piece of shit.
Those semen deamon's will do that. What was your GT score if you dont mind me asking?
>Hitagi

Eh, 6:20 here.
Morning.

its actually me
>nyarko claimed

So how are you doing?

Oh, man...

Fuckin nice

Claimed

At work and wearing gloves cuz its cold. Phone wont react to gloves
It's just what people usually put to say which poster they are after image limit

I have literally never had a growth spurt. But I have a respectable size 9 1/2.
What kind of cards user? I've played most card games at some point. how old are you? (just curious). And what's safeway? Also Kanbaru is the character I keep posting and it's just a figurine of her, might post a pic of one I own of her in a minute
True
Oh wow, how cold is it?

>>claimed
Did they buff dragoons? (my IGN was Floor Tank)

Mornin'

wear fingerless gloves or just cut the fingers off of them

Hi

You should stop asking that.
How are you?

I usually fall into a comatose state somewhere arround 22:00 and 0:00 and wake back up again between 2:00 to 4:00.

Couldn't get myself to sleep though today for some reason.
I already feel completely drained.

It's 10 degrees Celsius.
Temperature always goes up and down dramatically. A few days ago it was 2.

Morning

Ayyyy, third best girl. Monkey's obviously number 1!
>not going to say who second is just to keep any other monogatari claimers guessing/annoyed

uh well i play mtg but theyre just a deck of cards i was hoping to learn cardistry.
safeway is a grocery store feelsbadman.
oh nice.
post pic owo

Is she sick? She looks deathly I’ll.

I was basically in a perpetual state of growth spurt until I was like 17, now their a bit less frequent
It's cold as hell I aint doing that

hey
are you the one saying you remember nyarko? were you there when i was banned

Nigga I know its me

she probably has aenemia. but besides that she's fine.
just probably because she's Albanian

How much time do you spend here in average?

hody fags

The entire day.

Claimed

No, I don't even know who you are.

shit hey

Oh, man...

NICE

You never know, you might be happy
As it turns out my ex may be allowed to return home from rehab for the holiday, so there's that

Hm, that's troubling.
Do you know anything else about his time at rehab?

Should I?
I always thought it was none of my concern

Thank you. Best waifus there are

drg wont be good until next expansion, they fucked up so bad on them in stormblood

Could be just me, but I'd keep tabs open on him to determine just how far away I should stay from such a person.

I don't think I'd really be able to find stuff out
I'm still within walking distance of his mother, she's actually really nice

Imagine getting you milking your waifus big beautiful cock every morning and bring her such pleasure and joy.

Hmm.
Does he live, or has he lived with his mother?
And sorry for asking, but how many other people know?

Oh wow it's 3 degrees Celsius here rn
I used to play Magic but lost my deck in a match playing for keeps (It was still really fun though). Also here's my figure, it was a bitch and a half to get onto my computer from my phone. (Fuck you Google Drive not letting me download images I uploaded myself)
That's really lucky (You can't say being tall is worse than being short though)

He hasn't been living with her since he was arrested
How many people know about what?

Better version I got online because my camera is shit tier

rip, i dont have any figures. if i wasnt worried about other people being upset that im a weeb id buy a pillow and a figure or three. what are your hobbies user?

About what happened during your relationship with him.
And with that I mean people who know that are friends, family, etc.

Nope, nobody else knows
I'm very prone to hiding everything from others

Whats up?

Neither are better, they both suck ass

Where the fuck is clobert?

Also a seasons greeting to you fucking faggots.

Requesting cumshot.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't
There are a lot of cute girls in monogatari, but I'll give you a hint: (she's in this image)
Why would you worry about being judged? I borrowed money from my ex to buy that one at a con I went to. Who would you get figures of? Also, I do everything: Longboard, anime, gaming, doing drugs (don't do what I do), and plenty of other stuff but that's mostly what I spent time doing.
Agree to disagree then :P

I live with people. I’d buy figures of my waifu of course, and maybe a few from S-blend I don’t know. I already own a sword from seraph of the end. I do some drugs but not heavily enough to say user even, mainly stuff to help me relax every now and again. Never been to a con, want to go to one though. Would you recommend a con and if so which one?
No photos of waifu on phone whoops

>dat stapler
Cute.

My family is still up, also I've never really posted anything like that. I just feel like it'll just be awkward

Agreed, can't know the different height struggles

Yeah, gunna need license of when you guys cum all over these. I know someone here has. Just be a man and post it.

It won’t be awkward. I’ve posted pics of me cumming on my girlfriends feet. We all do it here, we get it. It feels good to unleash a load on your waifu. Especially on a figurine because it looks like it’s so much more.

Maybe you shouldn't.
I honestly don't know whats best.

To switch subjects though, any plans for christmas?

>We all do it here
No, not all of us are into that fam

Im standing by my statement. By the way order is wrong Hitagi is number one :P
Thank you
I dont own it.

I'll be doing my typical Sunday routine on the Eve
I guess I'll be visiting family on Christmas day, I guess we'll see how everything goes

Stop lying to yourself. If you post here and you own a figurine, there’s a 100% chance that you’ve made love or came on it.

Spent way too much money on the things to go pulling that kinda nasty shit yo

I'd like to think you're wrong.
As not everybody in here has a fetish to show off their dick or girlfriends feet.

Have you ever seen a practitioner for that ridiculous vein though?

I used to snort bars and do some really dumb shit.
I lived with my ex at the time when I bought it, pretty sure she did judge me though. I've been to A-kon here in Dallas three times. I would recommend going depending on what type it was. Also it depends on what area you live in, most are state specific. Like A-kon is Dallas only (it was also the first anime convention in the states, suck it losers).
For me it would be (awkward)
Well you're entitled to be incorrect
I can't make love to it, it's 6 inches tall. And I guess it's person by person my dood

One plus one equals two. Two plus two equals four minus one thats three quick maths. Look, my logical
thought processes work perfectly!

That vein is what makes my head swell up beautifully instead of having a shriveled wrinkly dick. It’s called the dorsal vein for the uninitiated. Girls (and gays) love it

Hahahah.

I can take that rejection.

I’m in Washington no clue what happens up here besides liberals. Storys about what you use to do? Unless you don’t want to share

But why is it that you post it here?
Why not go to threads specifically made for this sort of stuff?

I mean, does the picture matter? It lets you know it’s me. I got tired of posting my waifu.

Isnt it obvious? He's a disgusting degenerate.

I'm not too bothered by it myself.
But it doesn't really fit to the theme.

Washington in a nutshell fam: Rain. Live there long enough you basically become amphibious

Mmm. Tell me how big and dirty my cock is!

I wish I knew how to use photoshop. I would totally paste Kanbaru's face over his
Too bad it would be a lie (Ya know, cause she's hot... Lel)
She (might) be my second favorite though :)
My brother lives in Portland, always wanted to go. And sure, but it'll probably take me a minute to type one or two out.
Oh lord, who was your waifu? Also, it just really contrasts to the cute girls.
I'm right next to my mom; hiding the bottom adverts are hard enough
>Since I said that it will probably only get worse, but whatever

Kongou?

I think you have fucking thrombrosis

That thing looks diseased, you should seek help

thin and short

Community threads attract that type of faggotry.

You should not be on your phone/whatever browsing Sup Forums when you're next to your mom.
That's your own fault.

Lay your phone down.

If I told you, you’d know.
It’s just naturally thick and veiny. I need all that blood to keep up my massive erection.
Kongou has a tiny cock and fucks trannys with shriveled dicks bigger than his

Haha fair enough. I think its just us two left though for monogatari fags now. Shinobu is probably sucked into FF haha.

Hi Kongou

Its disgusting

Let's approach it from a different angle then.

Make photos where we can clearly see the measurements of your dick then. Girth and length.

I used to actually be a dealer, I had my own place that I turned into a trap house. Used to sell acid and weed, never sold anything like Coke though because people trying to buy weed can be annoying enough.
>"Hey you got any"
>*5 min. later*
>"Hey man? I'm trying to pick up a g" (A single fucking G),
>Literally not even 10 min. later
>"yo, I'm gonna come by, try and have it ready by the time I get there"
Imagine how coke heads get.
Anyways though I really do have stories out the ass, I even put another dealer through a glass table once. But it's a lot and most of the stories intertwine. Maybe I'll write a couple of good ones out so I'm not spending the entire time writing them during threads. (I'm a really slow typer)

dissapointed with the lack of earth-chans

Welcome to the cock show, hosted by waifu

h

>he uses and sells drugs
You're a piece of shit. Literally the cancer killing America. You disgusting druggie. Hope you go through really bad withdraw and die from it.

I want drugs

that you Ta-kun?

Well this is actually starting to gross me out for some reason, so I'm going to go to sleep