Why are the cops such pussies?

Why are the cops such pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

criminaljusticedegreeschools.com/criminal-justice-resources/police-departments-by-metro-area/chicago-police-department-officer-requirements/#requirements
globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask them that the next time you see them

Because they deal with assholes like you. They wouldn't be so fearful of hurting someone or themselves if these fucking shitty ass protesters didn't do the shit they do.

why is OP such a faggot?

cause they wannabe warriors, who couldn't cut it in the millitary

godamn that looks like it would make a CLEAN kill

Anger and control issues mixed with a lower than average intellect.

i dunno man, ive seen those american protest/riot videos, they seem very controlled and tactically minded. in fact the idea of a cop being a pussy is pretty ridiculous. they get paid pretty poorly to do a shit awful job that involves dealing with the worst society has to offer on a daily basis. when they do their jobs well people hate them, if they do their jobs bad people hate them.

must take some kind of mettle to want to wake up and do that everyday

I dunno hero why not walk up to one and ask ?
Not a pussy are ya ?

Well since 100% of America is a cuck, the pussy still needs something to fuck.

Whatever you say, officer...

They are high school failures on their last option before flipping burgers that hate their life and want to make other people as miserable as them.

you're a clueless moron. Police officers get paid good to sit around and do nothing the majority of the time.

95% of them do nothing their entire career yet they get promotions for cutting red lights to get into a 7/11 parking lot. They then get rewarded for the rest of their life with half pay and can retire with half pay after only a few years of "service" (7/11 trips)

the fact that many of them die should only be natural. it would be too easy to be a cop. its practically the best job ever.

You get to bully citizens and get paid to do it and only a small percentage of you get some shit for it.

You have to have a degree to be an officer and the academy is extremely similar to basic military training. In the academy they focus more on hand to hand and ground fighting than firearms training in relation to basic military training, although they are tested extensively for firearms competence. Facilities standards are consistent, though extra requirements such as shooting higher scores, or even having to disarm multiple assailants unarmed, I've even seen where you had to push a half ton single cab ford 100 feet in 12 seconds.

Group tactics is a monthly training regiment after graduation from the academy, with yearly PT tests.

it's not easy. They aren't pussies.

That's almost accurate for corrections officers.

Damn I sure am glad we have people like you who have taken a servey of every cop's life story WOW you are a special person arent ya lol. Likely you are describeing yourself rather than thousands of men and women you know nothing about.

Are you stupid?? In Chicago You just need a high school diploma, and they’re hiring anyone who wants to work, they legit have a shortage right now. Anyone that applies pretty much gets hired, if you’re not a felon of course.

So can you give us a link to that %95 statistic - or is it just you talking out of your ass ?

To work in a prison? Definitely. Corrections officers aren't police officers.

CO=/= PO

Are YOU stupid ? That comment is complete nonsense. Yeah no training or prerequisite needed just come on in and get a uniform lol

Cops are a reflection of the people they serve. Do you think you can take an area like East St. Louis and give them the kind of cops they're clamoring for? Apparently a bunch of low-IQ criminals and welfare recipients want their police to be Olympic-level athletes and marksmen, Harvard Law graduates with Buddhist monk-levels of patience and the ability to slow down time with their minds so they can make the perfect decision during the most critical, stressful moments a human may ever encounter.

Not him, but that's fairly accurate.
It's not everyday bank robbers and high speed shootouts or hostage situations.

a lot of it is in fact boring as fuck. And they do get a nice retirement check.

You need 60 hours of college credit to be a Chicago cop. And it can be in anything. Or you can be out the military with no college and be a cpd. Look at the requirements before u say anything. My father in law was a cod retired after 30 years and he just served the military for 4 years. No college.

this makes the most sense

You could literally have 60 college hours in “wine tasting” and “medival studies” and complete the requirements.

?, the police are quite tough in reality , and the african pygmies are asking about people horizon ' leo ' , there you go ,.

criminaljusticedegreeschools.com/criminal-justice-resources/police-departments-by-metro-area/chicago-police-department-officer-requirements/#requirements

You can have 60 hours of college credit in “cheese tasting” and you’d meet the requirements

>requires someone having written a scientific article when they come across a point they dont like, but cant back up anything they say with a scientific study either

Not in my state. I don't know about yours though. I still don't believe you.

See my above post

then how are many of them ridiculously obese

Cops are kid that we’re picked on in school that finally get one little shred of power. That then Proceed to stomp around with a half chub yelling marijuana is illegal, all while pissing on your sand castle. Then murder someone and say it’s not a crime I’m a law enforcement officer -_-

Pretty much. Then you need to learn a little bit of law in order to be a cop. Honestly, 99% of the shit cops deal with require little brainpower. Thievery, robbery, assault, reviewing camera footage, making the scene of an accident and determining who's at fault. It isn't very often that a cop comes across something that requires a decent bit of brain power, and when they do they can usually call someone else. The payouts people get when they sue police departments are ridiculous. There's no way some of these dead niggers are worth millions of dollars. We need to put a cap on that shit. People want their cops to be god-like, but they don't want to pay them that much. And honestly, if cops were required to be any smarter then there wouldn't be any Black or Hispanics cops, and that would just be racist.

Spoken like a true boot licker

being a cop is far from the best job ever, if you really think so why don't you become a cop? Do you personally know a police officer and he has definitively told you all he does is stand around? Because I do know a police officer and he has probably been in more physical confrontations than you. I know hes had to deal with at least one suicide. Tell me, what is so easy about knowing the next call you go to might have people who hate your guts rooting for the criminal that may very well want to kill you? Then you get to fill out paperwork because some idiots thought it'd be cool to get into a fight. Many police officers are criminally underpaid.

Any job where your life could end in a matter of moments is not an easy one. You need to stop watching CNN and joining in every leftist circlejerk that sounds appealing.

Lol cops don’t die that that much! my friends a cop.The guy doesn't do shit and drinks on the job you must be a retard. Now going into the army yeah lost a lot of good friends over there

he wasn't the one talking out of his ass

>sit around and do nothing
No, they are forced to deal with the dregs of society for mediocre pay while pretentious edgelords like you do nothing but deride them as if they weren't one of the only the only lines of defense between you and the chaos.

I'm a cop, I can confirm that my job is pretty laid back and easy. I've only been on the job about 7 years, and really only come across 3 people I truly thought were dangerous. Some days are shitty, with back-to-back traffic accidents and reports that need to be written and burglaries where people are demanding fingerprints be taken where there are none. Those days suck, but there aren't very many of them. Being able to whoop ass and taser people is fun, and before I had a body camera I enjoyed telling people off for being stupid. I enjoy towing people's cars, too.

I totally agree with you. I’m not anti police at all. Like I said, my father in law was a cop for 30 years. But even he’s told me the only people that become cops are either people with a power trip, or people what don’t have any better career perspectives. My father in law fell in the latter part

I'm not a boot licker. I AM the boot. :3

op

>we hungry but them belly full
>plead the 5th 'cause you can't plead the 1st.
>so im rollin down Rodeo wit a shotgun.

all the ones that aren't pussies died

Exactly this

Is this bait? That user is not far off. The vast majority of cops do jack shit to protect anyone and bully the shit out of the same people they are supposedly suppose to protect. And no it has nothing to do with niggers before your pig kissing ass says that

Its not like I laid out that paragraph so neatly so I get why you responded this way.

What that sentence meant to say was; if cops didn't deal with some of the bottom of the barrel shit it would be the best job ever. But like I said earlier in that post, most cops get to do nothing all day.

And everyone calm their fucking tits, yes 95% was pulled out of my ass but in my neighborhood I always see cops running red lights, so I figure they're headed to somewhere important, only to find them parked at a 7/11, wendys, or burger king a few blocks down.

P.S: I'm not a fucking leftist. I hate the SJW, LGBQT. This is just the reality.

Is it true that most blacks do crimes. Are white people the biggest meth heads ? Are Chinese’s people the worst drives?

The fuck is a servey you retard

Many Native Chinese people are terrible drivers yes. Where they come from manners don't exist so they're oblivious to how rude/annoying/obnoxious they're being. Hence why they suck at driving. Its not a matter of talent, they're just obnoxious shits.

Yes most blacks do crimes.

all is true

I've been a cop for a while now and I haven't met too many people that power trip. I've met plenty of people that don't have any better career perspectives, but the could be said for any job really. You're doing X because you couldn't make it to Y. The job won't make you rich, but you can raise a family on the salary, the days off are great, and it's almost impossible to get fired. Have you seen the shit some of these officers get away with? Now imagine NOT being a complete fuck up and realizing the kind of job security you have. Most of the shit you'll be handling is boring, but every once in a while it can be exciting and some people prefer driving around over a desk job. It's an easy job to break into. Most people are in this job because it's a job, and that's it really. I've really only met a handful of people that enjoyed the power aspect of it, and I've heard of a few others (I work for a large department). And I'll admit, the allure of the "power" presents itself from time to time, because everyone can appreciate those poetic moments when justice gets served and it feels nice to be the one administering the justice.

Well if your happy with niggers robbing your house..then theirs a lot of places you can go that don’t have cops.

>Is it true that most blacks do crimes. Are white people the biggest meth heads ? Are Chinese’s people the worst drives?

Yes to all of the above. We get BOLO's (be on the look out) on our computers all the time, and they're typically for robbery or assault suspects. Time and time again it's "Black male wearing all black" or "Black male wearing white t-shirt and blue jeans". I've seen "Asian male" only a handful of times in my several years.

I've only ever found meth on White people.

Asian people are the worst drivers indeed. I went to an accident one time where both drivers were Asian women. I figured maybe the older one was at fault, but they had the same birthday! Man, that was a tough one to figure out.

Yea I totally agree with you, the majority of cops do it cuz its a steady paycheck and its for life. My father in law sent his 2 daughters, one which is my wife, through med school. Even now that hes retired he gets great benefits.

I served 9 years in the United State Army as an 11B (Infantry) Soldier. After 9 years I began a career in Law Enforcement.......... So your bullshit post is in no way valid.

they are unionized public servants, so they get paid well enough, hard to fire them, pensions, good insurance, and the public buys into the hero angle (a myth). they also get a lot of overtime so whatever their base salary is advertised as is it's a floor. they can make a lot more if they get overtime pay.

sounds like it is spot on
if you could have made it as a warrior you would have put in a full 20 instead of bailing after your first enlistment
you pussy ass bitch

police officers spend more time giving out tickets for traffic infractions to generate their pay and fund their bosses than stopping burglaries. they'll come over to your house after you've been robbed though.

this one is more accurate brother
thank me later

I guess for the same reason you are a beta faggot

Know Your Enemy-- Rage Against the Machine

nice bait

not that user but 9 years get easily be 2 or 3 enlistments depending on options, at that point your options to continue being a soldier really get narrowed down and its most likely he didn't want a desk job if he got out before 10. so again your post is invalidated even more.

Well fuck, I'm convinced... That you are retarded.

>stopping burglaries

Hard to stop those, really. Even if you have an alarm most of the alarms are bullshit and are rightfully prioritized as the lowest level of importance, unless the alarm company has video and can see the suspect breaking in and stealing your shit. Larger departments have special teams assigned to catching burglars, which mostly involves the dispatcher telling them the moment a burglar alarm call comes in and they race to it as quickly as possible. Our department had one such program, and it turned out to be a waste of resources, go figure.

Say that to his face pussy

being a cop is ranked only as the 15th most dangerous job in the US, less dangerous than maintenance workers, with fatalities of 10 per 100,000, with about 95% of those deaths being traffic accidents.

Most of them are cops to compensate for feeling inferior. Thus crooked cops.

yeah traffic cops do that and they are generally the ones you see the most so its easy to make a fundamental attribution error about them. when they are handling domestic problems or conducting special operations you wouldn't know so your assertion is quite baseless.

More cops would die if they didn't kick ass and shoot Blacks as often as they did, though. Less Blacks would die if they just stopped acting like niggers, you know? I think in New York City something like 96% of all the shootings are committed by Blacks and Hispanics. Imagine having statistics like that ingrained in your reflexes.

globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630

shhhh. they want the public to think they're constantly under siege and it's life or death every time they go out on patrol. much easier to get away with outright murder when they want to and people can call them heroes for doing nothing and all.

>Be me in highschool
>Scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
>I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>Hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>Second night falls
>Up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>Delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another BvB set
>The music stops for a while
>Hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>Am I hallucinating?
>"Great set, bros, I'll be back - I've got to take a massive shit."
>It's Andy Sixx
>His footsteps get closer, as does the jingling of his Hot Topic chains and belts
>The door opens
>It's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>He rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>I see the log crowning
>The steam nearly blinds me
>It dangles for a moment before slidding silently down my throat
>It is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>By the time it's all over he's pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

I judge people on a case by case basis. And I forgive them for working for a fucked up system. I just hope they know when to revolt before ruling class build AI to replace them.

I remember my first ticket

Everybody in this thread

>protesters are the problem
Get cucked

Most of the cops involved in controversial shooting are from piss poor areas where the cops make less than 30k/ year.
In thise instances it's probably a matter of brain drain mixed with bad training, bad teside.ts and bad cops

I see you fill the needs for pasta making around here. 10/10 oc

> applying to be a cop at 49
first i'm surprised there isn't a legit way to bar him from getting that job at that age because it does require serious physical skills. if they can't bar him for age i guarantee that's why they came up with the iq excuse, otherwise it's age discrimination and that's a federal lawsuit they'd lose. so they had to come up with another way to keep him out

Hey that cop in Ops pic is big Jim Vaglica. Just like it sounds. True story, I know him. He was on American Grit season 1 with Jon Cena. He's actually a cool cop that got to hunt the Tsarnaev brothers after the Boston marathon bombing, but did not get to shoot them unfortunately.

the biggest tragedy for a police officer is to never have the opportunity to bully and kill civilians and get away with it.

Once you are in you are in.

You can get as fat as hell and nothing will happen.

But to get in most departments use the P.O.W.E.R. test.... look that shit up. its nothing to crazy but most people cant do it without training for it.

in an oasis of moronic opinions including one obvious pissed off cop, this one really takes the cake. what does the weed have to do with the sand castle you're building? why is the cop a 1950s bully? is he getting a boner from the weed or the fact that it's illegal?

gee whiz, man. you need to stop posting

Serpico was a good cop, any other out there is garbage

"The police department went on to continue automatically disqualifying anyone whose IQ was “too high.”

I think you're going to need about 24 more random rationalizations before I'm a believer.

you're not too smart i guess. congratulations though you could be police officer apparently.

If I were a cop I'd mow down shitbags too

military rules of engagement pretty much state they must wait until actually being fired upon before returning fire (but this varies according to the mission)
the police/sheriff forces like to think of themselves as a militarized force, but they don't want to follow the same rules of engagement because they're chicken shits.
if the suspect does even the slightest thing that makes the officer think his life is in danger, they go straight to 100% lethal force.
zero hesitation.
they don't care if the dude isn't armed.
they don't care if there are innocent civilians in the background that could get hit.
they don't care if there is zero intent by the suspect to do harm to anyone.
if the cop "feels" like his life is in danger, he immediately uses lethal force.
and the police union is perfectly fine with it.
the judicial system is perfectly fine with it.
all the politicians are completely fine with it.
and because of that, absolutely nothing will ever change about it.
the cops and citizens are just going to be more and more suspicious of each other.
resulting in even more willynilly shootings of innocent people.
>it's the civilian's fault for not being docile and accepting their police state.

>take time out of their day to risk getting shot to protect society
>called a pussy by pussies online
Hope you get shot next, Tyrone.

>wait until somebody kills them before returning fire
Stopped reading right there. Grow up, that's not how combat works.

Point being they disqualify any applicant that has a higher than desired IQ. Not just the guy who sued. So, while "I'm" more than smart enough to be a cop, apparently you would be severely under-qualified.

"The cops" aren't one giant organised group. Maybe you mean American cops

>that's not how combat works.
i never said it did.
and my point is the police are 100% willing to make every single situation a "combat situation", even if the other guy does nothing obviously life-threatening
>if cops don't want their life in danger, then they shouldn't be cops.

They're not one giant organised group anywhere, dingus. Every individual cop is different.