WHY THE FUCK DID TEH CRITICS GO APE SHIT OVER THE LAST JEDI? THE MOVIE WAS FUCKING SHIT

WHY THE FUCK DID TEH CRITICS GO APE SHIT OVER THE LAST JEDI? THE MOVIE WAS FUCKING SHIT.

O P I N I O N S

nice tiddy

Because it was a new Star Wars movie, duh.

I cant believe Daisy Ridley died. RIP.

LUKE DIES

>the Last Jedi shit

umm, have you watched the prequels, lol

you have misspelled "shekels"

THIS WAS THE WORST OF THE LOT EVEN WORSE THAN THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

FUCK YOU

LEIA DIES. no seriously

umm. can you like put a shirt on or something.

HE DIDN'T DIE YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. THEY "TRANSCEND" DUMMY LIKE OBI CHINK KASLOPEHAD

ACTUALLY SEEING HIS BUFF BODY AND MAKING HER WET WAS THE BEST PART OF A SHITTY FUCKING GARBAGE KIKE SHIT MOVIE

starwars: justice league

>brought back from the dead, superman.

SHE DIDN'T DIE THOUGH..NIGGER

neither did superman

try telling that to her dog Gary tho.

WHO THE FUCK IS GARY?

Honestly how did Leia survive and randomly get sucked back into the ship when the cockpit blew up. Why didn't the other people on the bridge get sucked back in too? It's not like she was some super powerful force user. srsly wtf

Because none of you faggots have any significant valid criticisms of the movie.

You just went into the theater expecting to see your fan fiction happen and it didn't.

The movie has flaws, like any movie, but from a technical standpoint it's excellent.

her son used his force to shield her and push her back to the ship.

(((why))) indeed.

fans didn't like it cause it basically threw away everything that was setup in the previous movies in favor of introducing new, minority characters which contributes nothing to the movie.

No no no, movies do have flaws but this was a fuck feast, i was fine if they changed a few things but come on, everything was weak, they killed every serious moment with cheap laughs and weak plot, it technically wasnt even a star wars movie, just had its name and killed everything that mad star wars what it was, it was like disney just didnt know how to keep it going so they threw in a bunch of random shit but this is only the peak of the problem

OH FUCK OFF YOU NIGGER. TEH LAST 3 SHITS WERE SO CHEAPLY DONE IT LOKED LIKE A STYLIZED APPLE COMMERCIAL. THE MOVIE WAS BLOATED AND COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN TRIMMED TO 2 HOURS AT MAX. PLOT HOLES AND POORLY EDITED STORY LINES MADE IT A FUCKING MESS.

Why did any one care about Star Wars that much? It was a cool movie series that didn’t take it self to seriously. Then nerds read to much into and wanted more explanations for every thing. And got the 3 shit sequels! George gets shit for it doesn’t care any more sells it off and Disney makes a shit load of money off merchandise. And a shity movie you will watch even though you knew it was shit

THAT FAT CHINK WAS 100% USELESS. SHE WAS LITERALLY A NOTHING CHARACTER EXCEPT TO PLEASE CHINKS IN CHINA SO THE JEWS COULD SQUEEZE OUT A FEW MORE SHEKELS.

Which is exactly what I'm talking about.

"But that's not what I wanted to happen" isn't valid criticism.

Try writing a full review of TLJ and you'll see how quickly your shallow points crumble.

HOW ABOUT YOU TEL US WHY IT WAS GOOD?

LET ME GUESS:

YOU: 50, UNEMPLOYED , LIVE WITH MUMMY AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF BETTER TIMES WHEN MUMMY LET YOU SUCK HER CUNT AND TIT?

pretty much, no one normal likes it. only weirdo old dudes

1) they get paid to give good reviews
2) any critic that gives a bad review to a Soros-subsidized propaganda film becomes unemployed
3) critics are all jews and part of the left-wing propaganda machine anyways

Great acting, great directing, funny, good character development, satisfying fight scenes, many questions answered.

Off the top of my head.

2 YEARS AGO I WOULD SAY YOU ARE A FUCKING IMBECILE, TODAY I SAY I AM THE IMBECILE AND YOU ARE THE WOKE ONE.

FUCK OFF TROLL. JUST FUCK OFF. YOU WENT FULL RETARD WITH THE "GOOD ACTING" SHIT.

Episode I - III: the life and times of the whiniest jedi

Episode IV - VI: the life and times of his kids

Episode VII - IX: the life and times of his grandkids

It really is as boring as it sounds

BUT BUT BUT YODA AND THIC....

Where was this implied in the movie o.o

>It's not like she was some super powerful force user.
>Luke Skywalker's sister
>Vader's daughter
>not a powerful force user?

Plenty of time passed since Ep VI. Why wouldn't Luke teach her a thing or two? Why can't she figure out a few things on her own after finding out she can?

Think a little for fuck's sake. You're really just attached to the idea she's still a damsel in distress. She isn't, and that triggers you.

WTFFFFFFF????

lol defending that comical scene is total stockholm syndrome. TLJ is a pile of burning garbage not even good enough to be alloted a dumpster. Disney Star Wars is an abomination. Even the prequels are better, which is saying a lot.

Yeah, cept there's nothing that shows that she's randomly picked up advanced techniques like living in the vacuum of space and flying around like Superman. You're just some astroturfing shill.

Did you just ask why politically retarded agenda driven shills paid to say things are good said a transparently feminist propaganda piece they were paid to say was good said it was good?

What are you mad about, exactly?

I agree but at least this movie looked aesthetically pleasing
The sets the costumes and the cinematography were all great and looked amazing in my opinion

WELL SEE THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE RETARDED .ALL THE FEMALES FAIL MISERABLY IN THE FILM. I MEAN LEIA RAISED REN AND PILOT LADY FUCKS UP LARGE AND EVEN LUKE IS SHOCKED HOW WEAK DAISY IS WHEN SHE GOES TO THE DARK SIDE.

SO EXACTLY WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THE ONLY SEMI COMPETENT DUDE IN TE FILM IS THE JEW PILOT WITH HIS UGLY JEW FACE...AND LUKE.

OH FUCK OFF YOU FAT FUCK. GO WATCH BLADE RUNNER 2049 AND IT WAS MADE FOR 1/2 WHAT THIS LOAD OF SHIT WAS MADE. SOME SHOTS ESPECIALLY IN THE LAST 15 MINUTES WERE REALLY LOW BUDGET. LAEI IS SPACE LOOKED LIKE SOME FAT KID ON HIS APPLE MADE A SCHOOL PROJECT AND GOT A C+

dude, stop.

it was dope.

sure, i would have technically prefered someone who wanted to handle the epicness head on and not an 'antihero' director, but it was dope. probably the best star wars flick ever. maybe empire strikes is first...

And then Force hax her way back to life.

I ALWAYS PRESUMED THE TYPE OF 12 YEAR OLD RETARD WHO USES THE WORD DOPE IS EXACTLY THE FAT FUCKER THIS MOVIE WAS MADE FOR.

5 > 4 > 6 > Rogue One > 7 = 8 > 3 > Catching AIDS cause of prison buttsex > 1 > 2

There's no other way to rank them

I mean I’m not saying it’s the best looking movie in the series or anything
Far from it actually but I was just saying that it LOOKS better than the prequels
The whole movie falls apart before it even gets off the starting line
It’s a terrible Star Wars movie and the only redeeming qualities are Adam and Marks performances and I feel like they still did a shitty job with Lukes character as a whole

YOU FUCKING NIGGGER

7 is less creative but is still a better movie than 8 in my opinion

most critics are sjw liberal morons. thats all you need to now about how worthy their opinion is.

Please if you are going to do that get it right and call me a “sand nigger” next time

You are wrong and you should feel bad.
Introducing the strong female characters is the best that can happen.
best: Leia

lol you must have meant this faggot

5 76950390 030 lol who the fuck knows or cares?

it was dope.
fuck yourself.

I CAN'T KNOWLEDGE YOU AS HUMANS SO FUCK OFF.

i totally agree, I just still have a hard time deciding which one i liked the most.. EP8 had better things going for it, more surprises, but a LOT of shittier things as well, so...

Oh shit you just reminded me
FUCK THE PORGS
stupid marketing shit to sell toys

>Yeah, cept there's nothing that shows that she's randomly picked up advanced techniques like living in the vacuum of space and flying around like Superman.

Advanced techniques? That application of force is one of the weakest things we've seen. Compare lifting an X-Wing in defiance of gravity(for example) to simply providing a little thrust towards the nearest airlock. There isn't even any resistance in space. You just keep moving until another force acts upon you. All she really demonstrated is just providing a little push to herself. That's nothing compared to so many other things force users do.

You don't instantly die the moment you hit space either. You don't just explode like you're thinking.

As for learning that... it is far more illogical to assume she wouldn't pick up on anything especially when her brother is a Jedi. She has the same blood, the same force affinity.

She wasn't exactly "fine" either. She still nearly died from it. No magical space immunity you see.

>TLJ is a pile of burning garbage
Not so much. You're just a raging nerd who is PISSED that they didn't go with the script you spend years imagining. They didn't vindicate even ONE of your pet theories. So now you're one triggered snowflake.

Get laid for fuck's sake.

WHO EXACTLY WAS "STRONG"? LEIA IS A COMPLETE FUCK UP. A USELESS BLOB THAT HAS TO BE SAVED BY EVERYONE AND RUNS INTO ONE DISASTER AFTER ANOTHER. SHE IS DECIMATED BY HER INCOMPETENT SON.

what about jar jar and finn the nigger?

>PORGS

FAT CHINK IS WORSE THAN BOTH.

>brought back from the dead, superman.
lol still dead

You don't know how to properly use Caps Lock. Your opinion is worthless as shit. On this and every subject.

>DERP DERP LOOK AT ME BE A RETARD

Kill yourself snowflake.

Disney paid them off with LLCs I imagine.

>LLC

That's just cringe newfag. take another shot spanky.

Worse than the Christmas special!?

You’re either a troll or some pseudo hipster who think heMs just too cool to enjoy movies.

"He's not my Luke Skywalker'

EVEN FUCKING LUKE SKYWALKER, LUKE FUCKING SKYWALKER, HATED THE FILM YET THESE 400 POUND FAN BOYS CRY LIKE BITCHES.

YOU FUCKING FAT ASS UNEMPLOYED FAN BOY IN MUMMY'S BASEMENT. MARK HAMIL SAID THE MOVIE WAS S TEAMING PILE OF SHIT AND HE'S IN IT...DUMB FUCK

woah woah calm the fuck down user
Mark Hamill didnt like how his character turned out in the story (disillusioned, reclused, etc), not necessarily the whole film itself

\
YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB. HE HATED THE MOVIE AND SAID THE DIRECTOR GOT IT WRONG BADLY YOU DUMB FUCK.

to be fair luke was pretty whiny in IV-VI

geez get a life m8
you can't be that pissed over episode 8 if you didnt an hero when the prequels came out

humm well he definitely mans up during the movies, he's just badass and confident in EP6

ALL OF YOU DUMB FUCKS MADE ME SO MAD, THAT I SHARTED AND POPPED A VEIN IN MY EYEBALL, SO NOW I CANT ASK MOMMY DO CLEAN MY PANTIES, CAUSE SHE'LL THINK I TOOK DRUGS. FUCK YOU ALL, I HAVE TO SIT IT OUT NOW

THANKS. YOUR TEARS ARE AWESOME. THIS REEKS OF DESPERATION. I WIN.

This
I’ve seen so many people say they need to watch it again to make their review, it’s obvious people WANT it to be good because it’s Star Wars

I WANTED IT TO BE GOOD. FUCK I EVEN DEFENDED THE PREQUELS. THIS ONE? THIS IS A TOUGH ONE.

nice tits. who is this lady? more?

U mad?

sorry Mr. millenial, that the movie didn't have Justin Bieber's cock in it, or traps for you to jack off to. Or pictures of Obama's gaping anus for you to fantasize about sniffing.

These are the only things you homos care about.

I liked it but this made me kek

You forgot to post the whole thing.

Bad shoop is bad.

Who was the double for her?

Fucking gold

Nah it's from a tv show

>Protip
Star Wars is shit