Only people that have had sex in the last 24 hrs are allowed to post in this thread

Only people that have had sex in the last 24 hrs are allowed to post in this thread.

I'll start.

I've never had sex but I'll post in your shit thread anyway

I masturbated in VR with a fleshlight. Does that count?

may as well, sometimes masturbating is better than sex.

>Sup Forums
>people having sex in the last 24 hours
Wrong site user

yeah ive never had sex but ima post anyway
try to stop me faggot

just got done smashing my girl's luscious pussy. bitch will be in a wheelchair for three days.

Is... is fapping count?
hehe

I'm probably the only adonis alpha male that exists in the neckbearded realm of 4chin. I had sex today, 4 times. Yes 4. That's 4 times more than you 4chinnians have had in your life. No, it wasn't with a trap, it was with a female, a hot one. You basement dwelling tit coddling cucks should bow to me.

Women are so fcking retarded, you dont squat with a v bar and with knees set up like that she wont get any workout done thats for sure

>First time today for her in 9 weeks bco surgery
>She came once for each week
>Could barely walk straight to bathroom

do blowjobs count?

>how to sound like a 5'5" manlet virgin.

had sex with my chubby gf earlier today

I fucked my side bitch last night. So that's a little over 24 hours ago. She's a bit of a freak in the sack. She can take quite the pounding which always feels good. Problem is she gets clingy especially now that it's the holidays. It was supposed to be a quick summer thing for me but turned into a regular piece of ass.

easy mode

get job (40k/y)
get 1 room apt
get shit car (I rocked a Sunfire until 2015)
work at Bar
fuck dumb sluts (no waifu here)

mom1? mom3-??

had sex with a 16 year old in the shopping centres handicapped stall yesterday. came in her ass it was a good time.

Fucking auto correct. Mel changed to mom. First attempt at webm

Wife came home very drunk at 1am from a night out with the girls. Got into bed and passed out. So I fucked her.

more of mel plz

Photo or didn’t happen only tards and kids would believe without proves

shit form

yea and I get pussy you mad virgin?

im so glad my dick is thick

that shit looks sad

Just the wife. Nothing exciting

What a king

wrong this is very exciting, more plz

good for you user. im proud

fapping keep going or possibly drop in vola?

Having some fun

Don't have time. I'll just post a couple good ones.

thx user

that ass is insane

I love your wife!
Makes my dick hard!

h-hey guys :^)

ITT: Vergins

I just got rapped, i think that counts as having sex, so i'm going to post here.

Marry a girl who might be a prude in public, but is not afraid to let her inner slut out for you. Keeps it fun.

I want to stick my dick inside your dick and fuck your dick like a pussy. Your dick becomes flaccid and transforms itself into a tight little pussy for my horny dick (cock) as I thrust, thrust, thrust into your greedy little dickvag. I grab both of your buttcheeks and thrust as deep as I can into your dickvag and dump my semen load deep into your bladder.

Yeah. I love her ass too. It has become my fetish.

Nce, go on

Totally get you, man
Same thing here

Nipples pierced. Freak in the sheets

Last time I had sex, my wife had a heart attack.
I don't remember what month it was but it was in the summer.
She started having the heart attack in the middle of coming for the second time.
Now she won't have sex with me.
I've had 2 hand jobs from her since then, but that's it.

Didn't cum but... Still counts?

Yep

Ah, a fellow patrician fatwifer.