Hey, Sup Forums. This is user here saying that I think I’m gonna kill myself. I don’t need to go into details...

Hey, Sup Forums. This is user here saying that I think I’m gonna kill myself. I don’t need to go into details, I’ll just say that things are hopeless and expect you to understand. Here’s to wishing there’s a god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cheers mate!

Have fun how are you going to do it?

Good luck!

Livestream or gtfo.

If thats your choice, I wish you well. I will say though, if you've got nothing left, try just leaving everything behind and go vagabonding. Give yourself one last adventure in life. See where it takes you.

There’s a very tall parking building, approximately a 30 minute walk from my house. Once I’m sure my parents are asleep, (I’m still living at home) I will depart and complete the task I have a few hours probably, they stay up late.

Do a flip

No thanks

OP here, I’ve got a few hours. Ask any questions you want, I’ll do my best to answer.

how old are you

This is almost certainly bait, but I don't mind looking foolish if it's actually helping someone not to take their own life.

Do not do it. Things get better. You may not see how they will and you may not believe me, but as one asshole talking to another asshole on the internet, you've got literally nothing to lose by just playing it out.

Stay strong, brother.

suicide is for cowards

You still have hope. I know that there is nothing left for me. Not bait btw

You’re not wrong, but I don’t claim to be anything noble.
I just want out

You're going to regrit it the second you jump. Put a katana inbetween your front door at neckheight and just run into it

get over it
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

If there's nothing left for you if you stay, there's *certainly* nothing left for you if you go.

You might as well stick around and ride it out. Otherwise...you're going to cease existing and that, at best, will be very, very boring.

But if you were going to do it how would you?

I personally think I’d try and OD on some pills.

I don’t have a katana lying around

I already answered this, read the thread

Hi user, this is user. If you want to know the real exact way out of suicide, please: [email protected]. Try emailing.

Don't be a gay tard. Live for the memes.

I honestly don't care at this point. Too much has happened just over the last few months. I’m not willing to put up with it anymore. I’ve been headed in the wrong direction since I was 5

Actually shut the fuck up, you should come do this with me

as someone who just lost a close friend dont do it. your family and friends dont need to go thru that. its really just a fuck you to them. and if thats youre mentality then byu all means. with the world ending any day now you might as well ride it out and make the best of it. let death find you when its actually your time.

There is a god and it's me, thank you for your patronage and come again.

Just don't breed.
It's a type of suicide, but you can still get slurpees and stuff.
And who knows, after years of drudge and living as a monk, things might get better.
I mean, Feminem is crying over president TRUMP not replying to his pozzed little ghetto lymerick.
If I killed myself when I wanted I'd never get to see this ridiculous shit, and it's only going to get sillier.

at least get a couple STDs before you clock out

Godspeed, user, but just remember no man can be so lost in the dark that they can't turn back to the light.

op if you're gonna die, mind helping me pay my shitty debts?

I don’t have any money

When I was like this, I just walked out on everything and went to sea for a year working on a cargo vessel. I had a nothing but time to figure shit out, fucked a bunch of Tais, and made decent enough money to get started again once I got back. There's always another way user.

did you killed anyone?

You think I’m doing this because ima good person, who cares about what the few close ones I have feel? No. I’m an absolutely irredeemable piece of shit, who frankly couldn’t care less how what I’m going to do effects my loved ones

oh well, godspeed user. You're braver than I am

I’ve actually killed a homeless man who jumped me and a friend in an alley in Chicago. I hit him over the head with a brick of concrete

jumping off a building is so fucking lame,
go to a Chernobyl for a weekend.

OP, it's not worth it. I don't know what else to say because I thought so myself. just fight yourself and wait yourself out. you will eventually get over it. life is better than death.

OP here, logging off. Pretty sure parents are asleep. I’ll be leaving for the building right now. Good luck anons, I will see you in another life

You and me both, was sorta of a fun ride but it's over now, hopefully we can rest with the dead.

Suicide is universally understood to be in direct conflict with anything that a God would allow.

So while you do hope there is a God, killing yourself (and dictating the end of the life God gave you by playing God) would most likely be something that will put you in an unfavourable position in front of God.

Just sayin'.

There is no god.
Don't let that brick wall wear you down.
You hammer at it with whatever you have, even if you have to shatter your knuckles off it.
Either it falls, or you grind yourself to dust trying.

see you in another life brother

i hope he's okay =(

>tldr you're welcome

Hi user, user again. You approaching means you still have curiosity in you (trainer tips: manhattan is curiosity itself)
You don't want to die, You may think you deserve it but those atoms are not yours to use. Someone quoted "If it exists it has meaning". Look at snowflake. The intricated shape and uniqueness is only unbounded by what pic related would call a cosmic miracle (or something like that). So even fucking physics has a probability of randomness. So you approached, that means you still have hope. Or curiosity, or both.Won't be replying again. Take care and have a good life.

I find it more humbling that maybe there is no god. That life is possibly rare in the infinite cosmos and meaningless either way. How many billions of people ever lived and are now dead, or will be. Doesn't matter. Id opt out myself under the right circumstances. How you thinking about doing it?

> if it exists it has meaning
Profound, im not op but your bullshit is making me suicidal

Checked

see you on the other side user

If dubs live stream it.

You may not be very old - what I mean is that maybe you haven't realized that things get balanced out in this world in strange ways given enough time....things REALLY do work out if you have the balls to wait it out - I cant say it any more simply - you are just choosing to see a VERY small part of reality - you are sucked into a void by your own train of thought and therefore you CAN get yourself out of it with thought as well- some of your issue may have been caused by someone else - maybe ALL of it ...but to give up because of it is - well not smart....open your eyes a bit and see that if you kill yourself you are not taking any more chance with serious pain than if you keep living and not letting the world bend you over without a fight. If you die - will there be eternal pain and horror? - you don't know - but if you live - you have the potential to realize ALL your dreams. Just look at a bigger picture......I know what I am talking about - I have been HIV positive since I was 27 , was falsely accused of a serious crime when I was in my 30's and now in my 40's I have early stage 4 C.O.P.D due to smoking so much weed and cigarettes for 25 years (I was a night club musician) - man I have been though some SHIT - I lost two children due to them dying in the womb , lost two women I was going to marry - my dad passed away when I was young - my only real friend - fuck I could cry you a river but I choose to not let life fuck me , I choose to set the example of courage under fire - and now - believe it or not - life is getting really great ! -- don't do it - there are people who you will meet in life who will need you - need you very badly - don't hurt those who care for you either - that is selfish as shit. If you don't have anyone I feel that too - again - it just takes time and courage.