TRIPS IS THE WAY I KMS...

TRIPS IS THE WAY I KMS. back story: When your a average looking male and you finally tell a girl shes pretty cute and she reads your message doesn't reply.. My confidence is 0, this always happens and I don't do anything wrong to get rejectef 24/7

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116807899/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147749990/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If for this reason kys nigger

bump. I'm being serious, trips decdies how I kms, I wanna go out with a bang and become a legend

oh and also I'm lonely af, I'm so lonely I try to buy friends by buying them games, food etc but still they don't ever want to hang

drink an entire bottle of soy sauce

TBH ill do that for the keks, ill do a timestamp too, if more people fucking reply to this thread

Peeled banana in butthole

I would stick around to see that, OP

confess your deep fetish to fuck your mom and tell her you're killing yourself because you could never fufill your deep, dark fantasies.

Don't do it - use the trips for good

do something I can take timestamps of fggt

work out.
steroid or test supplement.
>but you have to actually work out you mongonog or you're just wasting it and damaging your body

Don’t

where does one get steroids in california

commit seppuku

look at how easy it is to be happy one minute then have it go to shit instantly and be sad. same works the other way too. just give it time, kid. things infact do get better.

Be a supreme gentleman.

take a sword or even just a knife and just fuckin go all out and stab yourself in the stomach as many time as you want

I know killing yourself sounds fun, but have you thought of picking up a drug habit first? Kill yourself slowly with a cocaine/xanax/opiate/meth addiction.

thank god you didn't get trips

Hey op man up. I was dumped by my fiancé last month, and afterwards got rejected by two chicks in my classes. i ended up fucking four other girls tho so I don’t feel bad anymore

listen to a high pitch frequency to slowly make you go insane. The rest is up to you
Please make sure pets are with other people and not left alone.

get fucking baked and chill, bro. no need to kill youself

rob a bank with a rock. when the police come to arrest you, pull out a knife or gun and kill yourself, but not before screaming about anime or some gay weeb shit.

Cut a giant hole in your stomach and let your organs spill out

:(

If get don't kill self pls

go to a public fountain, take a shit ton of drugs and pass out so you drown

Damn.

YES!! OKAY SO THIS IS PERFECT

Not worth it OP
Live your life man

Is rolling allowed?

Scream until you completely lose your voice. Then use a steak knife to cut your wrists. Nobody will help because you lost your voice.

This is OP, I like the rock idea a lot. and also guys I honestly have been comfident for the past 6 months and it got me no where, I haven't made friends and ive been rejected a lpt, I was actually better with the girls when I was depressed lol

Lower your standards to average girls

don't kill yourself if you're not depressed. That's like shooting a racehorse when it hasn't retired.

Id date anyone, except a freshman, I'm a junior in highschool and freshmen are too young so anything above that ill date them

masturbate to Ajit Pai then smash your head into a monitor declaring "WHERE'S MY NET NEUTRALITY!? REEEEEEE!!!"

This boy gets it.

TRIPS IS THE WAY I KILL MYSELF. Back story: When you’re a average beta male and you finally tell a girl she’s pretty cute and you show her your fedora trick and she runs away.. My confidence is non existent. This always happens in my dreams and I don't do anything wrong to get rejected 24/7 and My fedora tricks are actually pretty cool.*
Ftfy

I am depressed, I just wasn't for 6 months and then I realized nothing in my life changed at all

you got your whole life ahead of you. Don't do it.

>multiple times, then move to the CPU

nigger stfu. I'm tall, buff, and I'm not awkward, I'm just a annoying person

Don't.

Kill yourself by old age

think of it as a slow part of a tv series.

Kill yourself whn you're 90

Natural causes

MODS

roll

>nigger shut up! I'm tall for my size, buff in my eyes, and I'm not awkward to myself! I'm just a very very annoying person.*

I COULD BE A 18 YEAR OLD JUINOR I COULD BE A JUINOR IN COLLEGE, YOU HACE NO PROOF IM A MINOR

rupture your anus with a 14-inch dragon dildo

You're in highschool??

Jesus Christ don't kill yourself over highschool bullshit. In 5-10 years you'll laugh about how stupid highschool was

kys I'm 6'4" you jew

Whats your steam?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116807899/ -OP

eat tendies until you fucking die from not being able to eat anymore

>High school
MODS

Or you'll laugh at your own life because it won't matter in 10 years or 30 years some people are always stuck. It's just what they decide on how to get out.

Livestream hanging yourself, be 10/10 if you tie an actual noose that snaps your neck

SOME PEOPLE IN HIGHSCHOOL COULD BE 18! YOU HAVE NO PROOF IM A CHILD

Op needs to take this guys advice

You don't kill yourself.

>KILL YOURSHELF!! IMMA 16 year old in high school and I’m saying I’m 6’4 on a anonymous image board to provoke my “manliness” but I wouldn’t know any better anyways because im only 16 REEEEEEEE* is what you meant to say.

maybe. -OP

Op kill your self by old age. I dare you. I double dare you

mix your medicine drawer in a cup and chug that shit

>tfw the guy who wanted your steam didn't even add you so now your scared that your gonna get dox'd

I tried that before, I probably ruined my liver and I also just felt like shit for two days straight, not worth it.

this too shale pass op.

>
who cares, you're about to kill yourself
>rub butter on your nipples, sing the theme song to sesame street, then slit your wrists

please re-role - OP

if trips you move to LA and be my bf until you die of old age

as you command

stop u tard

if trips you move to LA and be my bf until you die of old age

Date a fat chick and get smothered by her during sex

there

fucking cheater

Girls have a legit reason to kill themselves over their looks. Guys are lucky. We can get bulky put on some muscles and make a lot of money and we are instantly sexy

ayyy I'm in socal so add me on steam I live in LA lmaooo steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147749990/ - OP

he won't be able to do that, we need another trip

i dont use steam

this

You got yourself a new trap/homo lover op. Congrats

How can I contact you? because I'm in LA and ill be your bf mr trap

Don't kill yourself. Get help, start rebuilding your life.

this is wholesome

please god

killing spree in local community then kys

>mr trap

im just a normal dude dude.

kik is lonelybobcat

reroll

How can I contact you my trap/bf/gf/ ????? -OP