I live in one of the poorest state in Mexico

I live in one of the poorest state in Mexico
Ask anything

Other urls found in this thread:

yoitect
google.com.mx/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwit4J3E3p_YAhVjxoMKHbS2BsQQqQIIOCgAMAI&url=http://www.tvnotas.com.mx/noticias-espectaculos-mexico/filtran-fotos-explicitas-de-montserrat-oliver-y-ella-sale-contar-su&usg=AOvVaw1AuI99qAxK3m3sNRkW9RDI
tvnotas.com.mx/noticias-espectaculos-mexico/filtran-fotos-explicitas-de-montserrat-oliver-y-ella-sale-contar-su
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you mexican?

That's what i said

do you eat tacos and burritos?

isnt this a picture of Guadalajara?

How many times have you been decapitated??

Why can't you cock suckers stay in your country?

I'd like to eat them, but there ain't much money

whats ur top masturbation technique?

how does it feel to be a leech on the rest of your country, and the reason they don't get the respect they deserve from the international community ?

do you like taco flavored kisses?

Pic unrelated

if I'm not mistaken that is downtown mexico city

3 times the last week

no thats a flag

fuck me dead, i should know. I have actually been this exact place, its about 8 years ago but whatever.

Disgusting

>>be me
>>mexican
>>be poor
>>the same as be mexican

How do you feel about the Mexicans who illegally go to America? What has stopped you from going?

because there's a country where people are so fucking retarded, you can take their jobs even without speaking their language or finishing elementary school

What is this?

>poorest state in Mexico
>still has internet
sure kid

is that Cheech or Guy Beam?

op, how much of your taxes go to the wall?

try this yoitect .com/42LT

LMAO

She is famous woman in mexico, wait a minute, did u hack that pics?

google.com.mx/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwit4J3E3p_YAhVjxoMKHbS2BsQQqQIIOCgAMAI&url=http://www.tvnotas.com.mx/noticias-espectaculos-mexico/filtran-fotos-explicitas-de-montserrat-oliver-y-ella-sale-contar-su&usg=AOvVaw1AuI99qAxK3m3sNRkW9RDI

what do you think?

bump

tvnotas.com.mx/noticias-espectaculos-mexico/filtran-fotos-explicitas-de-montserrat-oliver-y-ella-sale-contar-su

chiapas or oaxaca?

Just ask

¿Como andan los putos narcos en tu terruño, paisano?

I'm a Sup Forumstard Mexican living in the US. My dad is in Mexico for vacations, he's loaded since he used to be in the Mexican military back when the peso was actual currency and not just shit pennies. He's in our mansion right next to a notorious town cartel who work with Mexican mafia members. "La familia Michoacana" he actually has a bounty on him since his military background. (He fought in the "dirty war" (La guerra sucia)) and after that he immigrated to the US, invested in flipping property and houses now he's living off his invested money. Which I will inherit once he passes away.

is it true that there is only one gun store in all of mexico?

How do you avoid being beheaded?

Always carry a gun with you no matter what. My dad always has a rifle, a glock and a shotgun in the back of his seat

I have a bowie knife to behead before someone else beheaded me

actually retarded person here,
whats up with mexico and beheading?
did i miss anything?

Great fucking logic
>"I'll suck their dick b4 they make me suck it"

So can you score me some bootleg drugs heard y'all can make just about anything out there

Cartels own Mexico pretty much. Alot are vicious and sadistic. Just recently the Zetas hanged like 10 Mexicans from a bridge, other times the cartels will chop people who are alive with machetes torturing them. Even once reported the sadistic minds of cartels that made stew from the people they killed by throwing them in burning hot kerosene, gasoline or water filled containers while alive. They also behead people aswell as chop off genitalia so they can't identify the victim's gender when they find them laying tortured on the side of the road.

sounds cool,
thank you so much user.

No probs

Is it cool if i move there, to get away from the fucking racist assholes here in AMERIKKKA?

Better you not, everyone hates mericans since that orange baby was elected. He's fucked y'all with every other nation. And the U.S. reputation is no longer seen as powerful helping people but yet a Racist, Government in your ass 24/7, Selfish, Disrespectful & Whimsical Cry Babies... all of this coming from a 3rd world country.. That's what y all have become besides everytime y'all visit a country you all end up trashing it like your home country in merica'..

This^

welcome whenever you wanna come here

so your dad is a narco. do you have any feelings of patriotism or desire to help mexico get out of the crisis?

you can buy anything if you know who to ask

this works great if you want to be shot to death while you reach for your gund instead of being beheaded

Shocking, a nation of criminals who actively break the laws of their neighbors is real real poopy about a leader who wants to hold you accountable for your inhuman disregard for everything civilized.
The world is fine with trumps.
3rd world monkeys who want a free ride are mad.
Middle class gender studies majors are real mad the cult of diversity is in jeopardy.
Everyone else, so mostly everyone, is begging for more trumps.
Fuck mexico, fuck your shit culture. Just fucking stay there and fix your shit.

this turned me on

see

I don't have a question, because you're mud people and you have nothing to offer civilized people. Instead I have a statement.

The reason Mexico is shit and keeps getting shittier is because anyone who might have enough energy, intelligence, or balls to effect any kind of positive change in the country gets the fuck out as soon as possible. Most of them end up in America as illegal immigrants.

If America would stop facilitating a brown underclass of laborers and enforced its own laws, Mexicans would have to wait to get out of Mexico. That would force them to deal with shit. They might actually change things in Mexico.

Mexico has as many if not more natural resources than most countries, and plenty of opportunities. All of it is squandered because the culture is shit and everyone who stays are cowards and assholes.

This isn't unique to Mexico, it's a rather prevalent human trait. When a country is shit, people tend to leave first, solve only if forced to.

Look at Ireland. Now a mediocre shitty little European country. Because all their good people with any ambition or love of life fled to America when times were tough. Now Ireland is just a bunch of British wannabe assholes. Look central African countries, or Lebanon. All the good people are gone. Nothing but pussys and assholes are left.

Historically this mass exodous shit probably worked pretty well because there were new places for humans to go. But now the world is all full up. When these people abandon their pieces of shit countries, all they do is create problems elsewhere.

A new mindset should dominate international politics. One that seeks to correct the leaky shit nations so we can stuff their poor ass diaspora back where they belong.

Oh, do you think that's a point at all?
shit.
I suggest you read up on how an illegal can do a job for 1/3 what a citizen does and take home as much money, pushing citizens out of the workforce via manipulation of the system.
you can go ahead and autismo scream about americans being stupid, but most of this thread is about needing to carry a gun with you in mexico because mexicans are so god damned violent.
It's like you know you're full of shit.... but just pretend to fit in. Because if you were anywhere even close to right, mexico would be full of illegal americans.
Do you think desirable countries just ARE desirable? News flash, desirable countries are desirable because the people in them make them desirable. Shitty countries are shitty because the people in them are shitty. It's not just a magical force that controls the quality of a culture along political borders.
America is a great place to live because americans are in general good people.
Mexico is garbage because in general mexicans are fucking animals.

>Trump
>leader

You know? Here on Sup Forums that bait's funny but some poor bastards down in Alabama and such places actually believe it. And they're going to suffer without healthcare and that shitty tax bill. No "thanks Obama" to use as excuse anymore

Yes and we like to torture and murder faggots like you, we get hard while you cry begging for mercy like the little sissy bitch you are

>America is a great place to live

What did he meant by this?

so much scawy.
so intimidate.
much fearz.

I think he meant you can go out all day, and it's extremely like you'll get home unhurt, and you're stuff will still be there.

le ebin dogebost my friend :--DDD

>Mocking it

>Being too much of a pussy to set foot in mexico

Yeah, sure it is

Not unless you're in school or in Vegas or protesting against nazis or you're black or near cops, so much safe brother.

>brother
KKona

much edge, so scaaawy.

Went to mexico once, wandered around some shit town.
Twice the size of the monkeys, no probs.
Went once, would never go back.
Mexicans are lazy, ugly, uncivilized and their country is fucking filthy, stinks like ass, and horrendously ugly. The only livable parts are the resorts owned and maintained by whites.

You;re only proving my point, you just jump back to idle threats as if I'm at all intimidated by some fucking spic on 4chin.
maybe if you learned to use your fucking brain for more than mashing mean sounding words together your country wouldn't be a fucking stain on the map.

I see you're trying to make a point, but all you did there was vomit up some communist propaganda.
>in school
% of students murder at school? maybe .00001%? much dangerous country.
>in Vegas
How many people go through vegas a year? millions? 10's of millions? and once a crazy guy shot like fifty? that ratio is fucking ASTOUNDINGLY safe.
>protesting against nazis
You violently assaulting peaceful protesters while calling the protesters Nazis as if you're assertion they are makes it so, and one lady died. the tragedy. Given the absurd and offensive message of antifa and BLM its a huge testament to the civility of the states that so far these protests have been so safe.
>lack or near cops
White people are more likely to be killed by police than black. and not a single innocent black being murdered by police has EVER come out. Every single one was a criminal fighting police, good rid-ins. and near cops? ok, so you're retarded then. and I guess you won't call the police if you're being assaulted/robbed/raped? because they'll just show up and murder you right?

The US is safe as fuck outside of black and spic neighborhoods. if you think otherwise, you're a brainwashed idiot.

wahh Im sad pay attention to me peons of who I dont consort with
tldr fuck off

wahh im mad pay attention to me people with points who i don't listen to
i dont have a counter and this conflicts with my programming, i pretend i didn't read.

There, translated that for you.

you just went full retard

Mexican here, just don't get involved with them and keep a low profile and you get to live a normal life.
Literally almost every person that the narco people torture or kill is involved with them or brags too much about having money, my state is in one of the three most dangerous states in Mexico and I don't fear for my life.

Oops it was the other way around

Why haven't you guys started a revolution yet? Your countrys history is practically revaluation over and over. Spic fagg here

fucking mexican culture is cancer: killing eachother with guns provided by the USA, military training provided by the USA, following economic policies imposed by the USA, producing drugs for the USA, giving natural resources away to the USA, ffollowing the money into the USA, I with they got their shit together and stopped being such poor violent faggots. Also their color, ugh!

we're too busy having random (but profitable) violence to get it organized into focused unprofitable violence

>The reason Mexico is shit and keeps getting shittier is because anyone who might have enough energy, intelligence, or balls to effect any kind of positive change in the country gets the fuck out as soon as possible. Most of them end up in America as illegal immigrants.

Nope actually they go to America or any other country mostly because they got a job there from here, unlike here, America and first world countrys actually use their talents for something because here no one supports you or you have to know very important people to actually explode your talents and make something important out of them. I have a lot of examples where I live. And obviously they choose to stay there.
All the illegal immigrants in America or at least the vast majority were poor here or are running away because whatever reason.

Taco flavoured kisses for my ben

Do you wish you where still under Spain?

can't find an answer for this.
answer please.

anyway if you want i'll pay 50 for your ass.

Whats your fag

Show your ine card faggot
>mexican

Poorest states
What a fag not proud of what his state has to offfer
Even alabamans were proud as fuck of that moore guy who is a steaming pile of hazadous waste

Are you in a cartel?