"Preliminary impeachment proceedings have begun in an effort to remove President Trump from office."

"Preliminary impeachment proceedings have begun in an effort to remove President Trump from office."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never gonna happen

Maybe if it was Democrats in charge, but this is Republicans we're talking about.

They get shit done.

You're kind stuck between this one.

republicrats aren't going to impeach him either, besides the fact they have no grounds to impeach him, there aren't enough to support any kind of impeachment proceedings

There's a reason only two Presidents Andrew Johnson, in 1868, and Bill Clinton, in 1998 have been impeached. (Richard Nixon resigned in 1974 before facing inevitable impeachment.)

The Constitution's impeachment clause, Article II, Section 4, is simultaneously so specific, and yet so broad, that it's hard to put into practice. The Constitution says a President can only be impeached for “Treason, Bribery and other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

um, how bout treason for a start?

Only if there is some investigations going on with him could possibly cause an impeachment you say?

he's a lying, treasonous, Russian cuck who would see the US burn before helping his fellow man

in what way? how did he possibly commit treason?

Didn't you know, HILLARY ALSO COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA, so that means Trump gets a pass on any charges that come up.

It works in school, it must work on high level office.

Ask Putin.

the mueller investigation have done nothing but proven the democrats are corrupt and hillary should be in jail

>no source
kys mah dude

Whoa, double dubs confirms

Trump is just a simple real estate tycoon, what would he know about criminal activities?

Spoiler alert: nothing's actually happening.

If only those corrupt liberals weren't in charge of the DOJ and FBI, oh wait, why isn't Hillary under investigation?

Seems like you need to do a crime to be guilty.

and i quote "He's a fucking idiot"

HERRR DERRR treason, DARRRRRRRR.

Mueller's been at it over a year now. Suck a dick.

Hence Trump not going anywhere and the continued outrage that Hillary isn't in prison.

Lol,Hillary has been proven to be innocent.Trump is still having an active investigation.

The reply of a person who has absolutely no idea what they're talking about so they plaster the latest buzz word/topic and act like that is reason enough for them to not have to explain or defend their accusations

you're going to feel like such a cuck when he's wearing orange coveralls behind bars

So was Hitler, and people still love the guy today. He lost the war because of stupidity. Having Heil Hitler at the end of transmission on coded lines of EVERY message, attacking Russia before winter, and organization of his army based on favoritism.

>not given a trial yet
>proven innocent
Kek she's not even started being tried yet.

Yeah, gee, and all that he's done is get the former National Security Advisor to plead guilty to a felony.
kek

>actual quotation marks with zero source
>trying this shit outside of Sup Forums

You think these sort of investigations go by quickly ?

Hillary was investigated for a year and a half over no charges, whatsoever.

Oh, see now it's obvious you're a troll. Fuck off.

??? why the fuck did you bring hitler into this you literal retard

the investigation has produced zero evidence of any treason. pls respond?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

What you want me to write you an essay.

You don't know what's going on in the news, I am not going to tell you.

Maybe if you looked up information instead of just relying on dumb youtube personalities you'd understand the basics.

Firing of Comey is my bet, but there's a LOT we don't know about with Flynn in the ongoing investigation.

Definitely should have used a fake twitter screencap

She was proven innocent by the FBI. She has had 6 investigation in her entire life and all have turned up empty.

She's either the most notorious criminal in existance or Trump is a liar.

It can't be both.

Because alt-right fucks that like to hang out on Sup Forums

Godwin's Law nigga...

The defense of a person who honestly believes the investigation would make public information pertinent to bringing charges.

You are seriously retarded if you think they wasting time doing nothing. Or.. you're russian.. could go either way on that one.

the cognitive dissonance is strong in this one

The investigation is about treason to start with.

Hillary's investigation was about possible security violation that Trump's kids have already done the same thing with private servers that people are allowed to have.

Trump is is over tampering with the election he won in collusion with a foreign hostile nation.

That's treason incase you were wondering.

There is zero reason to ever watch any jewish media. especially news.

Leave me alone or let's get the bullets flying. The sides are picked and there is never going to be any middle ground. Perpetual conflict can't just go on forever though.

Several investigations about Russian influence on the election have been underway: a counter-intelligence investigation by the FBI,[18] hearings by the Senate Intelligence Committee[19] and the House Intelligence Committee,[20] and inquiries about possible links and financial ties between the Kremlin and Trump associates, notably targeting Paul Manafort, Carter Page and Roger Stone.[21][22] On May 9, 2017, Trump dismissed FBI Director James Comey,[23] citing in part dissatisfaction with the ongoing suspicions of his presidency because of "this Russia thing".[24][25] On May 17, Deputy Attorney General, and Acting Attorney General for this investigation, Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as Special Counsel to oversee the investigation.[26]

Somebody is out of chicken tendies and is a grumpy boy.

I never said
>You should watch the news
I said
>Maybe if you looked up information

Shows you just defend with the typical talking points like a zombie.
>UUUUGH CEO TRUMP IS GOOD CHRISTIAN

God damn your stupidity is seriously hard to believe.
"Whats going on in the news" is literal propaganda. You are actually thinking that to not buy russian as a putin agent is due to not turning on the television? Its FAKE, FAKE for really fucking obvious reasons. For fucks sake why do you need to have your voice heard when you are just so thick? Tfw your level of thickness prevents you from the self awareness to see it, so you just spew this mess on the rest of us.
On second thought you actually linked a wiki article. Mabye I have been baited....

>This is what Trump supporters actually believe

I never said
I said

I never said
I said

Shows you just defend with the typical talking points like a zombie.
>UUUUGH CEO TRUMP IS GOOD CHRISTIAN

>Perpetual
>can't just go on forever

Pick one, you fucking mouth-breather...

any information that doesn't fit my narrative is JEWISH PROPAGANDA and fake!

investigations being underway means literally nothing. literally nothing until evidence has been found for collusion. let me say that again, LITERALLY NOTHING.
How is it that this is required explanation for you? Please explain what you don't understand about evidence being required for accusations. Please?

Eveytime I see these posts

what exactly is your point?

She was far from "proven" innocent by the FBI. The original report said she was "grossly negligent" but this was changed by a cucked FBI agent to "extremely careless" because "gross negligence" is prosecutable.

I literally just quoted what was said and replied to that. Lmao

While technically anyone can be impeached for any reason, with charges made up as the proceeding goes on, theres no reason to impeach, and hes had success(more than recent presidents) passing what he campaigned on. Theres no real collusion, no real issue, nothing worth trying this over other than keeping the sycophantic progressive liberals shaking piss off their partyleaders cocks. The biggest shame of Trump is that he hasn't gotten sessions to prosecute Hillary over the emails and uranium one.

sure kid

Ya, because that investigation Trump did on Hillary couldn't even be started because they had so little.

Forget that Trump's campaign is literally surrounded with people that all claimed to have ZERO ties to Russia only to find out everyone had so many ties to Russia half of them were criminal.

LOL
b-b-but her emails!!!

That because it wasn't a criminal investigation to begin with. They were looking for intent, not actions.

>proven innocent
Lrn2law

my point is that there is a clear MSM/globalist agenda to derail trump behind this Mueller investigation. until any evidence is provided for trump's collusion (so far at exactly zero), to draw any conclusions is beyond foolish.

>pence

You know if you looked into the facts about that you'd understand why Trump keeps talking about it, and why no one has done anything.

It's just like those 3 million illegal votes against Trump.

It's factless accusation to make him sound better than losing by 3 million votes.

Yep, he's retarded.. Back to /pol windowlicker.

>globalist

Cleared of all charge, obviously.

Name me one time Hillary has been caught doing anything criminal?

Private servers aren't legal though. Fuck you.

As much as I would like to see that happen it won't. America would become an even greater laughing stock and our respect as a decision making world power would be lost. So grit your teeth, bury your head in the sand, do whatever you do. Just know it won't change anything.

Obstruction of Justice

Lying to Federal Officials

I mean, they kinda got him cold. His Twitter farts alone will fuck him

Obviously, we're just pointing out the irony of Trumps own statements.

Fucks sake, being impeached doesn't remove you from office you collosal retard

Not an argument.

ya.

they are.

else she would have been charged for having a private server... obviously.

You'd think she was making Meth the way that Republicans talk about it.

*lets just not respond to a word, call them retarded to slither back to my imaginary highground in hope that by no more than chance (intellectual analysis not available) the propaganda my leftist overlords have been feeding me arent just lies in fuel of an anti-human globalist agenda.

oh, but it is

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Tell that to Clinton
nice try kiddo

Your bigotry is sickening.

Underrated. Do we want Trump or a dominionist?

oh god you are so blind. The only one going to jail from Muller's investigation is Muller cant wait to rub it in your Gay ass cuck face you lame bitch. it isn't illegal to speak but it is to sell Uranium and state secrets to Russia like Muller did.

What can you say to indoctrinated people? I can tell someone that God isn't real, but that won't change their mind.

Trump could fall on 10 counts of treason with photos and people would still say it was Obama who did it, while Hillary paid off the Jewish Media, and Burnie doctored the evidence.

There's no swaying someone like that. That's full blown AIDS.

We have no overlord, looking at facts isn't leftists.

There's a serious and real connection in Trump campaign that Trump has had knowledge of and has actively engaged into prevent investigation of.

smalldicklosersayswhat

>globalism isn't real
Most retarded thing I've read so far ITT, and there's a lot of dumb shit here.

sure alex

lol that's totally what Mueller proved when he indicted the Trump campaign's foreign policy advisor, deputy campaign manager, campaign manager and President Trump's National Security Adviser...

... who's bigotry? Muller is the one investigating Trump's family right now.

That's a fact.

This isn't just some jewish slander to make liberals feel good about gender issues.

That's the most interesting case going on in the USA of maybe all time.

Proven innocent and cleared of charges are two different things. Again, lrn2law.

>name one thing
No direct evidence has been found, but there's plenty circumstantial evidence against her. Enough that I'd vote for Trump before her.

I am at the point that if Trump is against Globalism, it must be a good thing. 99% grouping up against the 1%

No escape for the multi-national Corporations to just laundry money and avoid paying taxes that help people.

>but firefighters are just jewish conspiracy

Whatever.

>a literal wiki article about how russians hacked our election despite there being literally 0 proof is being used as evidence

wew fucking lad

Muller investigation:
>4 people charged
>2 guilty pleas
>cooperative evidence agreement from former security advisor

or as known in the white-lie-media,
>LITERALLY NOTHING.

Absolute horseshit. If there were any real evidence produced I and most every other Trump supporter I know would denounce Trump in a heartbeat.
Sure the MSM has proven themselves to be totally untrustworthy so coming from their mouths this would not mean a thing.
But media sources with integrity still exist believe it or not; regardless of the MSM this truth would spread.

Well not all the investigations were criminal, like her private server.

That was a security investigation. She wasn't charged with anything.

I am sorry if you autism won't let you understand broad terms instead of using whatever terms you think are correct for all 6 investigations.

You're talking about 1 of them.

Seek help.

State Department said she wasn't violating the rules and that they never approved her server. She also very obviously (not even debatable) violated records laws by not preserving the contents of her server.

Just because others before and after have done it doesn't mean it's legal. It's sad that a supposed liberal such as yourself is willing to throw your standards of conduct out the window just because you don't like someone.

Before you say anything about my politics, I'll just say that I hope every politician in D.C. gets their comeuppance.