What does Sup Forums think about this JSEcoin thing? I started mining two days ago, so far I collected 8 JSEc

What does Sup Forums think about this JSEcoin thing? I started mining two days ago, so far I collected 8 JSEc.
For those who don't know, this seems to be the next big criptocurrency. Still it doesn't have a real value, will get one next year, they say.
If you'd like to start mining these coins you could help me out using this referral link (I'll get 3.5 coins). jsecoin com/o/?a=43597
Otherwise just use the simple link!

Also tips thread, opinions etc.!

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>filename
>LOGosquare

What the hell is this new shitcoin

what's wrong with that

Also, where do you guys think I come from? :)

This nigger again give it up faggot stop spamming your gay coin in here jew kike overlord get a fucking job and kys better sandwich nose mofo

> tfw posting this thread for the first time

New coin that should go on stock exchange by the half of 2018... now it's really easy to mine some since there's really low competition

No one cares about your shitcoin. Pump and dump bullshit. take that shit straight to /biz/

>biz
isn't this random?

I'm down how do i get started

You have to sign in.
If you use my ref (jsecoin com/o/?a=43597)
I'll get some extra coins. If you decide not to help me just use the simple link :P
Once inside you have to confirm your e-mail and start mining. Really easy

>logoSquare-512x510.png
512x510 is a rectangle, not a square.

Also I forgot that from "settings" you can set the amount of cpu used by the browser in order to mine... obviously it'll affect the amount of coins that you get

All squares are rectangles.

when did this coin come out anyways?

How much jsec did you actually mine, like without referrals? I've been mining for 3 days and only got around 1 jsec

not all rectangles are squares, though

same here

I think somewhere around this summer

good question, he basically just got 7 coin in this thread alone...

I don't want to sell mary kay tupperware, I wanna mine.

are you african? I sense an african accent. Also the choice of such primitive coin would suggest so.

close

ITT, some fag cons idiots into creating an account on a BS site, and farms you like cattle.
>be crypto currency
>doesn't exist until mined
>no value
>sign up and get free coins
>free coins
>coins already exist and dispersed at the leisure of devs
>you have to mine coins
>given out at leisure of devs
>have to mine coins
>given out
>mine

See the problem here?
kys.
Crypto-coins don't exist until "mined" which is actually just your pc guessing the right answer to a math problem, then you have the solution or "coin". So how do the devs have an unlimited supply to just hand out on referrals?
Artificially inflating the value of a non-existent crypto to sell out before the burst. Some enron shit.
dumb shit.

wise future-minded user

You fucking retards dont learn. This shit will never go on any exchange because 1) it is entirely centralized, which defeats the entire purpose of a crypto currency and 2) it does not have any form of "proof of work" - the founders themselves admit not having a solution to this critical flaw other than linking it to ETH's blockchain; meaning JSE can NEVER be an independant crypto. Its worthless and always will be. It brings nothing to the table. It solves no problem. It is inherintely flawed.

You CANNOT profit from JSE. It cannot be cashed out or exchanged for anything whatsoever. You can only pay for it, or mine it. If that wasnt bad enough, note how the people running this scam emphasize that "all miners are equal regardless of processing power". Not only is that retarded in itself - but what do you think actually happens with that """""extra""""" mining power?

>the entire operation is an elaborate scheme to harness the computing power of hundreds of gullible people like you so the founders can mine bitcoin for themselves while giving you worthless tokens in return.

You are literally volunteering your device to be part of a huge botnet that mines bitcoins and other actual valuable cryptos. You get NO compensation for this work other than JSE - which again, is worthless - and always will be due to the massive inherent flaws of its design mentioned aboved. But yeah. Go ahead, make someone else rich. Im just salty i didnt think of this scam first because its fucking genius.

>Thank you to all the investors
>Crypto currency
>Investors
lol.

Trigger much faggoht?

This was me
And this guy is most likely right, the real point is probably to use your computing power to mine bitcoin for them.

Gullible much fucking retard? Did you even read the website before infecting your computer with this botnet shit? Hackers have spent exorbinate amounts of time and resources to come up with ways to infect peoples computers remotely to have them mine btc for them - and here dumb fucks like you are infecting yourself willingly. You dumb fuck. If you are doing this shit you are simply mining bitcoins except you dont get to keep any of them ever - the founders keep them. All you get is their fake shit coin that is centralized through their server and has zero transparancy. Oh, and did i mention it is worthless and always will be because it literally cannot function without remaining centralized?

>derp derp well what do i have to lose even if it reaches 1$ ill be rich!!1
Fucking retards i swear. Itll never reach 1 cent. No exchange is going to host this shit, READ JSE's WEBSITE FOR YOURSELF AND EDUCATE YOURSELF. IT IS FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED.

Go back.